Chapter 661-670

Chapter 661: The Body Was Found

When Mu Guifan was talking to the family, Su Bao stood up and ran over to play with the two children.

The two old men sat with Mu Guifan, the 'boss', and the woman fed something to the little child from time to time, and occasionally looked at Su Bao and Su He to ask, and saw that they were having fun and did not pay attention anymore.

Su Bao and Su He asked while playing with toys with the two children, ran in and out with them, and quietly looked at the house.

This is a two-bedroom living room, not big, but not small, the room where the old man lives is slightly smaller, the master bedroom is larger, put a bed of more than two meters, should be modified by himself, under the bed there are a few bricks in the middle of the plank.

"Your bed is so big, how many people sleep in?" Su Bao asked.

The two children rushed to answer: "I still have my parents, my sister, and my brother, there are five of us!"

Su He asked wow, a two-meter bed sleeps five people, to be honest, a little crowded.

The bed was a bit messy, and the bottom of the bed acted as a utility room, piled up with things.

Su He asked and saw a tool kit under the bed, and the kit in this video was a bit similar, and it exploded instantly.

"Sister... Will it be hidden under the bed..."

They came to look for the body.

Su Bao shook his head: "No. At

this time, of course, it is necessary to let Brother Pan come out!

God unknowingly looking for things, what can compare to ghosts?

Su Bao shook the soul gourd, the flower heart ghost, the unlucky ghost, the cowardly ghost, they all came out.

"Brother Pan, please!"

Before coming, she said in advance that she would help find something.

The coward ghost nodded and said gently: "Don't worry, I will definitely help you find it."

Su Bao: "Well~"

The ghosts scattered around.

The flower-hearted ghost stays in the house, and one ghost looks for the whole house, enough.

Unlucky ghosts and cowardly ghosts, married ghosts, confused ghosts, crying ghosts and rebels go out, and one ghost finds a floor.

The rebellious ghost muttered: "Xiao Ye has been a demon for so many years, not to find something." The

cowardly ghost was expressionless: "The soul ghost does not leave useless ghosts." Rebel

Ghost: "..."

I thought of the way the soul swallowed the black qi.

He silently shut up and changed the topic and said: "Hey, seriously, do you have any opinion about me? Or do we have some kind of hatred, every time I look at you talking it's like I owe you five million.
The
cowardly ghost snorted and floated upstairs.

The rebel grimaced at him and muttered, "Sick."

This self-built house has six floors, and cowards they searched the entire building and found nothing, even other people's houses went in and turned over.

The flower ghost also finished looking for it, and said strangely: "There is no ah, where will he hide the body, it is really head-starting!" The

unlucky ghost said: "Could it be that the corpse was not brought back!" The

cowardly ghost shook his head: "It's impossible, because of the missing girl, many people are paying attention, if you throw the trash can, you will definitely be found, if you deliberately throw the corpse, it is easy to leak out the horse's feet, and the official investigation has been so long, no nameless body has been found." "The

most important thing is that Uncle Mu checked the monitoring, he just came back with a tool bag, came back by bus, and didn't get off the stop halfway..."

So the body must have been brought back.

All the way to the surveillance, all the way to the streets outside the urban village.

There was no monitoring in the alley, but after entering the door, there was monitoring in the building, and the 'coincidentally' was that the monitoring in the building was broken in those days.

Zhang Yongquan is an electrician, and it is still easy to let the monitoring break.

Huaxin Ghost mused: "That is to say, the body is in this building, where is it hidden... There is no basement here, no underground garage or anything like that..."

The cowardly ghost suddenly squinted and glanced at the flower ghost.

"Rooftop!"

The roof is not yet found.

The ghosts immediately floated to the roof.

The ghost of the wedding dress is a powerful ghost, and she can't go to the direct sunlight, so she can only float by the door, looking up: "Tell the slave family if you find it!"

The building has stairs leading directly to the roof, which is open, with seven or eight drying racks in the middle, and various clotheslines that are pulled over and pulled over, and are covered with clothes and quilts.

"The spacing between this building is too small, presumably the balcony in the house is not good for drying clothes, they are all dried on the roof..."

In addition to drying clothes, there is a circle of foam boxes next to the walls on the edge of the roof, which are filled with dirt and grow a variety of vegetables.

Looking at it, it is also planted by the residents of the building, some are well kept, some are wilted, some boxes are quickly weathered, some boxes are large and some boxes are small, and they also look very messy.

"This box..." the coward stopped in front of the two boxes.

"The dishes on both boxes are a little abnormal." The flower ghost touched his chin and crouched in front of the box.

The coward nodded: "These dishes grow well, but they are a little wilted." It's not that it's not watered, it's passive. Flower

heart ghost: "Well, so it must be inside." The

unlucky ghost rolled his eyes: "It's really subdued you two, it's hard to work, we are ghosts, can't we just get in and take a look?" Flower

heart ghost: "Who drills?" The

confused ghost shook his head: "I don't drill!" Unlucky

ghost: "This kind of thing naturally can't be done by an old-timer, rebellious ghost." The

rebel ghost ran directly: "You play by yourselves, do not accompany!"

Although everyone is a ghost.

But who wants to get into it, maybe directly face to face with that coke.

The other party can't keep any remains!

Unlucky ghost: "You... Groove!

He was just about to run, but he threw himself into the foam box.

The flower ghost took the opportunity to kick him directly into the dirt.

Heck, it's easy to walk through the wall, let alone a box of dirt!

The unlucky ghost plunged headlong into the dirt and came face to face with the charred corpse inside.

The corpse was burned black and curled, its face was distorted, and its mouth was silently open...