Chapter 281-290

Chapter 281: Uncles with shaking hands

Old Mrs. Su climbed up to the roof and looked at Su Bao.

The bamboo basket was relatively large, and Su Bao lay flat, the bamboo basket covering her little head on one side and resting on her small belly on the other.

As soon as the little one rolled over, his calves shrank ... The whole person was loaded into a bamboo basket.

Old Mrs. Su carefully lifted the bamboo basket and touched her forehead distressedly, making sure that she did not have a fever before she was relieved.

At this time, Su Yichen woke up, sat up and pressed his aching eyebrows and said, "Mom?

He looked around and found that Su Jinyu had disappeared.

After dawn, Su Jinyu went back to the soul gourd.

Su Yinger got up with a grunt and looked around in a panic: "Mom is here?" Come on!
Old Mrs
. Su slapped a motherly light and slapped him on the head.

The fifth uncle instantly held his head.

The rest of the people were also awakened, and when they saw Old Lady Su standing in front of them imposingly, they were stunned for a moment.

Then he hurriedly said: "Mom, why did you come up!" Is

it reasonable for an old lady to climb so high?

Old Mrs. Su smiled angrily, "You guys are too embarrassed to ask, huh?" Su Bao is only a few years old, you dare to take her to the roof!

Su Bao was woken up by Old Lady Su's voice, but not completely awake.

It's only six o'clock, and she's still sleeping at this time, so she's confused now.

I saw the little guy stretching out his little hand, and the milk exclaimed: "Cheers!!"

"Uncle, Su Bao still needs a glass of wine and wine!"

After speaking, she looked at Old Mrs. Su in front of her with a confused stain, hey, is Grandma also here?

The little milk ball rubbed into Mrs. Su's arms, muttered softly twice, and then fell asleep.

Old Mrs. Su lowered her head, her face was unclear, but she seemed to be brewing a big move.

Uncles: "..."

Finish the calf!

Barbie Q up!

Su Yinger tiptoed, carrying the slippers and being the first to slip away.

The uncle's face does not change color, if there is nothing to do, he must stand up and follow closely.

Old Mrs. Su said grimly: "Both, give, me, stand, stay!"

Uncles: "..."

Ten minutes later.

Su Bao was carried back to her room and laid back on her comfortable cot.

Several uncles stood in the doorway with their heads bowed.

Old Mrs. Su came out and closed the door, and looked at these unconscious good children.

"Who took the head?" She asked.

All the brothers brushed and looked at Su Yichen.

Back pot boss Su Yichen: "..."

It seems that Yu'er was the first to find the fourth old, right?

He coughed, and his voice was mellow and low: "Mom, you listen to me explain..."