Chapter 921-930

Chapter 921 - Evil Ghost Ji Chang

Ji Chang chuckled, closed the "Divine Narrative" on the table, and said leisurely: "Zi'an, Your Majesty is still studying how to live forever?"

He stood up and slowly approached Ion An: "But I look at your transcript in the book, it seems that you also want to become a god and live forever?" Ion

An couldn't stand the trembling of his fingers, and said sharply: "Ji Chang, you are already dead, what are you still doing here?" You don't belong here, hurry back! There

was a hint of ridicule in Ji Chang's eyes, but he still said to himself: "It's really... The people who killed my whole family, instead of suffering retribution, also had children and grandchildren.

"This man actually dreams of becoming a god... Scold. Ji

Chang felt that he saw something interesting, and couldn't help laughing, laughing louder and louder, and finally stopped for a long time.

"Sorry." Ji Chang wiped the tears that laughed at the corners of his eyes and said, "I didn't hold back, you let me see the joke." Ion

felt humiliated when he settled, a ghost, and actually dared to laugh at him.

"Ji Chang, are you blaming me?" Ion An slowly calmed down, quietly grabbed the things in his sleeves, and asked.

Ji Chang thought that he didn't see the bell in his hand, but his face became extremely cold: "Shouldn't I blame you?" Ion

An explained: "I am also forced to do so! The king wants the minister to die, the minister has to die, Ji Chang, it's you who are going to swagger! Ji

Chang snorted: "What am I swaggering?"

"Is it for His Majesty to rush around the four wilderness, looking for the elixir of immortality, so swagger?"

"Or did I raise the altar to ask His Majesty for a smooth wind and rain, and pierced His Majesty's eyes?"

"Or did I exorcise evil spirits to His Majesty and make him displeased?"

He was faithful and dedicated.

He can't understand now, why did he end up like this!

"Zi'an, I really don't understand, you tell me." Ji Chang, as before his death, sincerely consulted with Ion An.

Ion An looked at Ji Chang, who was still as warm as before his death, and had the illusion that he couldn't get his hands on him.

He moved to one side of the chair and sat down, and Ji Chang sat across from him.

"You shouldn't have been." Ion An said: "You pray for Your Majesty to adjust the wind and rain, every time you pray for wind and rain, have you ever thought about how Your Majesty will be worried?"

"He will worry that you have become a god of the whole dynasty, above him." Because of your ability, he did not dare to be disrespectful to you, for fear that you would beg him for death that day. Ji

Chang: "..."

He quipped his lips sarcastically: "Makes sense." Ion

An said again: "You exorcise ghosts and ward off evil spirits, Grandmaster of Ten Thousand Ghosts, so that Your Majesty will not be disturbed by ghosts, but Your Majesty's heart is uneasy - what if one day you quietly assassinate him with a ghost?"

Ji Changwei laughed: "That's right, it's also reasonable." Ion

An continued, "As for you recruiting for Your Majesty, your ability is too great, and those who are not willing to submit to Your Majesty's feet are willing to bow down under your door... What do you think Your Majesty will think? A

person understands the gods, the ghosts, the earth, and the people.

One skill, one response, everyone respects.

Already able to stand between heaven and earth, but still subject to one person... And what would that person think?

"So don't blame Your Majesty for being afraid of you and wanting to kill you!" Ion An said.

Ji Chang smiled and applauded him: "It's really worthy of Zi'an, and he analyzed it thoroughly."

He did understand, understood why His Majesty could not tolerate him, this is a very understandable thing, isn't it?

"But what about you? And for what reason? Ji Chang's smile did not reach the bottom of his eyes: "Just because my edge overshadowed you?" Ion

An was shocked, he really heard this, when he set fire to Ji Mansion ten years ago, he was indeed there.

Seeing this, he had nothing to hide, and unconsciously clenched his fists and said, "Yes... Indeed, this is the reason!

Ji Chang looked at him with great disappointment: "Is this just the reason? Zi'an, you really don't have any novelty, you don't have a chance.

"If you have a little bit of relief, you should try to let your edge overwhelm me."

Ji Chang and Ion An know each other, and they are also peerless talents, so they will cherish each other so much.

But just because of this vulgar reason, Ji Chang did not accept it.

Ion An became excited, slammed the table and stood up, and said angrily: "You think I didn't think about it?!"

"My heavenly pride! When I was the eldest son of Tai Fu Yan, you were a grass citizen in the Imperial City!

"My origin is better than yours, my family lineage is better than yours, and my popularity is better than yours!" But what about you, you just need to appear and easily seize my edge!

He worked so hard and was always competing with Ji Chang.

Not once succeeded.

"You can't understand the grievance of being suppressed at all, let alone the humiliation of being pressed down by a grass people!"

"Ji Chang, why don't I come out if you don't die? Apart from the position of Dazai, there is nothing that proves that I am more successful than you.

"How can you not die? Even the girl I liked in the crown year, she only has you under her eyes! If you don't die, how can I marry her? Ji

Chang frowned: "Shu Yu?

He didn't have any thoughts about her at all.

Ion An sneered: "You don't have any ideas about her, but she is full of you!" When she was sad and haggard for you, you didn't even give her a look, Ji Chang, you don't deserve such a good her! Ji

Chang: "... So?

Ion An said: "So you died, I sat on the position of Dazai, and I finally married her." This is the normal ending, the son of the grass people is not worthy to sit in a position above ten thousand people under one person, you are not qualified for that!

"The rules of the whole day, as far as you often break for a season, I just let everything go back to its original position."

Ji Chang just thought it was ridiculous...

"You say you are loyal to the king, but you use public for personal gain, and power for personal gain."

"You said you liked that girl, but after her, you helped two wives and four concubines, and three wives and four concubines were the same."

"You said that I am a good brother... But he can kill my whole family for one position, deceive and calculate..."

Ji Chang approached abruptly, reaching out and strangling Ion An's neck: "If you want this position, if you want to suppress my edge, you just kill me!" "

"But why do you still kill my parents, Ruru, and Jing'er?!"

"Why!!"

Ji Chang's nails suddenly lengthened and pierced into Ion An's neck!

"You are so hypocritical, I'll tear off your face today, okay."

"Huh? Why don't you talk anymore? The

corner of Ji Chang's mouth hooked, revealing a cruel smile...

"You killed my whole family in return... How about I kill your whole family too?

"So... We're even off, how? The

sharp nails pierced Ion's skin, grabbed the skin under his neck, and pulled it abruptly——!

Ionic An's pupils shrank sharply, and at this moment, his soul burst out...