Chapter 1141-1150

Chapter 1141: It's Unfair to Her

Wanli muttered to herself:

"Impossible, it's not like this..."

How can a painting be drawn later?

How could her mother lie to her?

Su Bao said: "Isn't it, wouldn't it be good to ask your mother to come out and ask?"

Wanli clenched her fists, bit her lip and said, "My mother has long since died."

"However, before she died, she still hoped that you would come to see her, father." Wanli almost pleaded in a pleading tone: "Father, I really am your daughter..."

In the past three thousand years, she has cultivated so hard, and she has successfully fixed herself at the age of 18.

Isn't it for this belief, in order to recognize her emperor father?

She tried to be so good.

Endured thousands of years of loneliness.

guarded the imperial palace for his father, and waited for three thousand years.

How could she accept such an outcome?

No, she's the daughter of the Emperor, that is.

Wanli's tears fell, and she cried and looked at Mu Guifan: "Father can deny me, but he shouldn't deny what he did with his mother before."

She thinks that Mu Guifan is denying it, because of whom?

Because of Su Bao? And this ghost next to it... What jade woman?

She saw it just now, when her father touched her head, his eyes were doting!

Yes, that's right, that's it.

Because the woman he loved was in front of him, of course he couldn't admit that he had been unfaithful.

Wanli smiled sadly and said in frustration: "Since my father doesn't recognize Wanli, Wanli just leaves." Father...... Take care of yourself in the future.

She glanced at Su Bao, and wanted to ask when this child was born, isn't his concubine already gone, and the soul is irreversible.

But after thinking about it, what else didn't I understand, this child was only seven or eight years old, and it seemed that he should have sneaked down in the sun.

Therefore, it can only be said that after the soul of the emperor's concubine was scattered, the emperor and this jade woman gave birth to another one.

In other words, Su Bao is really her sister.

Wanli was disheartened and didn't want to ask anymore, so she put away the painting and was about to leave.

Su Bao immediately pulled Mu Guifan's clothes: "Dad..."

Mu Guifan said lightly: "Slow."

Wan Li was overjoyed, raised her head and said with anticipation: "Father?

Mu Guifan frowned: "Don't call someone else's father at every turn."

"Let you wait a minute, one is that you bullied my little good baby, this account has to be calculated."

When Wanli heard this, her eyes widened!

She lost control and said, "It's obvious that she bullied me!"

She was beaten into the mud like a whack-a-mole, who bullied whom?Mu Guifan sneered and continued: "Second, don't be unclear about my relationship with you, don't make it look like this emperor has failed you!"

Wanli only felt cold in her heart, and her limbs were ice.

"My mother is no longer here, does my father want to find out where my mother is now reincarnated and search for her memories..."

This is very difficult, the reincarnated soul has no memory.

Not to mention those who died 3,000 years ago, they don't know how many rounds they have been reincarnated.

Of course, as the maker of the rules of the netherworld, Emperor Xudu probably has a way to do it.

Wanli is sad that for Su Bao, for Su Bao's mother, he can do this without being too troublesome.

What about her?

But it's so indifferent!

I don't even want to admit it, and I have to find a way to get rid of my relationship with her!

Su Bao also asked suspiciously: "Dad, are you going to find a bowl of lychee mother?"

Mu Guifan said: "Don't be so troublesome.

Su Bao didn't understand it for a while.

Now this painting is certainly not proof, and Dad has explained it clearly, and she and Mom and the ghosts believe it.

However, a bowl of lychees just didn't believe it, and her demeanor was full of the appearance that her father had failed her.

It's all Daddy's fault when she goes out, Daddy is a scumbag, she's pitiful.

Of course, Su Bao also wanted to find out, and even began to rack her brains to think: Can her general judgment pen be used?

Oh yes, and the World Mirror, which seems to have insight into everything that has happened in the world!

Su Bao's eyes lit up: "Dad, Shijing can!"

Mu Guifan shook his head: "She doesn't believe in painting, will she believe in Shijing."

Su Bao crossed his face: "Then what to do?"

Mu Guifan pinched her nose lightly: "What did Dad say?" If metaphysics doesn't work..."

Su Bao immediately returned: "Just use science!" The

father and daughter had a very tacit understanding, and turned their heads to look Wanli up and down.

Wanli didn't know why, she suddenly felt panicked, as if something was about to be completely lost...