Chapter 451-460

Chapter 451: Divine Mother, Witchcraft

Old man Su had already sweated, and his hand had just grabbed the dog's rice bowl and had not yet been washed... A smell of Chinese medicine.

Old Mrs. Su pretended to take a bite, thinking that Old Man Su would retract his hand, but he didn't expect that he stuffed it even more inward, and it was almost to her throat.

"Huh..." Old Mrs. Su grabbed Old Master Su's hand and tried to pull him out, but the old man fought harder.

Old Mrs. Su: "..."

I want to chop this old man with my bare hands!

"Hmm-la-la... Ulla! Grandma slurred and glared.

Old man Su: Also shouted on Ula! Can't stop.

Su Bao grabbed Old Master Su's hand and quickly said: "Grandpa, grandma is good, come out quickly..."

Old man Su was not at ease to confirm: "Are you sure?"

Su Bao: "Uh-huh! Are you sure!
Old man
Su shook his head: "I'm not sure, take a look again."
Old Mrs.
Su slapped a big bucket fan on his head: "Woo la spicy !!
Old man
Su immediately withdrew his hand: "This time it's confirmed."

Everyone: "..."

Old Mrs. Su was finally able to speak, and said angrily: "You tiger!" Hiss..."

Her tongue hurts.

Su Bao pressed the back of her hand, and her little face was serious: "Grandma, don't move." Just

ran too fast, did not take the bag, and naturally did not take the rune paper in the bag.

Of course, you can go back to the room to get a few, but Su Bao is not worried about her grandmother.

She looked at it, picked up a glass on the table, pulled out a tissue, and scribbled on it with her index finger.

Then threw it into the glass, the tissue instantly exhaled and caught fire, and Su Bao put the glass on Mrs. Su's nose without thinking.

It was obviously a paper towel burning on fire, but there was no smoke at all at the moment, and everyone could clearly see that a few black hairs were sucked out of Old Lady Su's nose...

Ji Chang on the side opened his mouth.

Draw on paper?!

You must know that the talismans are drawn with specific rune paper, but the real masters can apply talents according to the place, take and use them at will, and even a stone or leaf can become a weapon in their hands.

But Su Bao is only four years old!

Ji Chang floated silently to the side, and suddenly felt a little melancholy in his heart.

Perhaps, the day when she didn't need him as a master was not far away...

On the side, the family doctor had long been confused, he looked at the cup, and then at the paper towel burned to ashes.

Hey, can the little miss of the Su family do magic?

Old man Su glanced up at Uncle Nie.

Uncle Nie made a gesture of invitation: "Hard work Doctor Sun, please over here!"
Dr
. Sun said, "Although the old lady is awake, it is better to go to the hospital to check it..."

Uncle Nie: "Okay!" Thank you so much this time, it was your timely rescue, so that the old lady did not have an accident..."

Dr. Sun was floated and unknowingly sent out the door by Uncle Nie.

As soon as he went out, Dr. Sun saw the big wolf dog lying on the door, and remembered that just now Old Man Su said that the old lady suddenly fell ill after feeding the dog.

Dr. Sun kind of understood, the hair in the old lady's nose may be dog hair...

This makes sense, the dog loses hair, and Mrs. Su accidentally inhales the dog's hair, perhaps causing some allergic symptoms.

As for Miss Su using a cup to suck out the hair in the old lady's nose, it is the same as the principle of cupping, and there is nothing unusual.

Well, that's it.

Dr. Sun himself persuaded himself clearly, told Uncle Nie to pay attention to the hygiene of the dog, and left.

In the room, Mrs. Su rinsed her mouth and washed her face, and her face was clean, only feeling that her tongue hurt more.

Su Bao turned around, and did not see the female ghost that Old Mrs. Su said, and he couldn't help but be strange.

"Master." Su Bao folded his hands and asked in a low voice, "Is there really a female ghost?"

Ji Chang nodded: "It should be, the two dogs and the hanging bell are shouting." Now we should confirm how this female ghost got in. The

eight directions of the Su family manor were drawn by Su Bao, and others saw that she was graffiti, and the ghost drawing talisman was actually a real talisman.

It stands to reason that other ghosts cannot enter except for what Su Bao allows.

Su Bao pinched a few hairs in his hand, ran to the door and asked the wolf dog: "Boss, is this your hair?" The

wolf dog stepped back and yelled at the hair in Su Bao's hand.

Ji Chang sneered: "It's not it, it seems that the other party really has two strokes."

Su Bao suddenly said: "Master, is it two strokes or two brushes?"

They always say two strokes, two brushes.

But she had seen it the last time Dad caught the bald uncle, who didn't have a brush on him.

Forgot what was going on, she didn't remember to ask last time, then quickly forgot, and now she remembers it again.

Ji Chang didn't know what she was thinking about in her little brain, but when she remembered Chen Changyu before, she said, "It's hard to say." Su Bao, know witchcraft?

Su Bao shook his head blankly: "Phuket Island."

Ji Chang said, "Witchcraft is a method of influencing or controlling certain people and things with the help of mysterious powers. Two of them are very powerful, called séance rituals and spells.

"They have eight major arts: prayer witchcraft, such as praying for rain, divine judgment witchcraft - condemning others in the name of the gods, ombing, predicting Providence and what will happen, and witchcraft, exorcism, spell witchcraft, witchcraft, witchcraft, witchcraft, witchcraft, witchcraft

"Among them, spell witchcraft, casting witchcraft, there is a one called descending head..."

These are not clear now, and the people also call these gods, but gods will not do these shady things...

Head lowering is also called head lowering surgery.

By letting people eat or touch a certain cursed thing, causing the other person to have an attack under specific conditions and change their habits, thereby controlling the mind or body of the person whose head is lowered, the goal is achieved.

Ji Chang said: "The head will be lowered and the god mother are not clear now, today."The human world is not the former human world, and there are not many people who can really distinguish between these.

Su Bao felt that what was not clear about this?

She snapped her hands and indexed: "Isn't this all the same as what Master and Father taught?" Su Bao can also draw peach blossom talismans, isn't the peach blossom talisman a prayer talisman? There is also ombinger witchcraft, Su Bao will also count trigrams, repelling evil talismans, exorcism talismans, spiritismans, these Su Bao will. The

same the same.

It's just that Master Father said that you can't do things that put spells on others and harm others.

So if she wants to, she can also fight and shout when she is angry: Draw a circle and curse you!

She really can draw circles!