Chapter 791-800

Chapter 791: Is This What You Can Meet?

Jealous ghosts have been in hell for I don't know how long ...

It wasn't until the luck of the day behind that he escaped.

Huaxin scolded: "Deserve it!"

Su Bao also scolded: "Deserve it!" The

jealous ghost was unbalanced in his heart: "I deserve it, but it's not all my problem!" Who let their family give birth to grandchildren and show off in front of me every day?

"Who made our old Liu family so unlucky, marrying four daughters-in-law before and after and not being able to give birth to a grandson?"

And the second daughter-in-law reported him, it was intentional!

She had already seen him lead the neighbor's child away, why didn't she stop it at that time!

He also said that he didn't know that he could do such a heartbreaking thing, and she ran away directly after the incident, which was definitely weak-hearted.

"My second daughter-in-law must have deliberately let me take the neighbor's child away, and if she didn't stop it, she would take revenge on me!"

"I was upset, it was impulsive."

"If my second daughter-in-law had pulled me and stopped me, I would definitely not have done such an impulsive thing."

Su Bao: "..."

The ghosts were speechless.

Do such a crazy thing yourself, do not reflect on yourself, and blame others!

"You're still completely dead!" The unlucky ghost scolded.

An old man who was infatuated with a ghost also said indignantly: "Did the neighbors provoke you?" I didn't hold it in front of you, and people hugged it to the village for a walk, how did it become a show-off! The

jealous ghost quibbled: "It was originally a show-off, otherwise you would have it at home, why take it to the village and go to this and that household?"

"Who doesn't know that he's a neighbor with me?"

"After leaving like this, others will definitely compare his family with mine, saying that my old Liu family can't give birth to grandchildren!"

The ghosts were speechless, and Mu Guifan was speechless.

It's all right!

I don't want to talk to him.

Once the human heart grows like this, it is difficult to persuade it to turn back with good words.

Moreover, it is useless to turn back, and a good child was killed because of his jealousy.

Mu Guifan said, "So back to the point, how did you go from sixty-seven to forty?"

Soon he added: "Don't tell me that ghosts can change their appearance!" Generally

speaking, after a person becomes a ghost, he is what he looked like before death, and he can not show the tragic state before death, but it must be the age before death.

A very small number of ghosts have fulfilled their wishes, or have a deep obsession, when their memories stay, and when they become themselves after death.

But jealous ghosts are clearly not.

The jealous ghost originally wanted to make an excuse, but now looking at Mu Guifan's insightful eyes, he couldn't say it at all.

"I just... When you come out, drill through a place. It became like this when it came out. It's true! Afraid

that everyone would not believe it, the jealous ghost emphasized again: "That place is very comfortable, if I hadn't been anxious to come out, I would have stopped and looked."

But he made a mark.

It's just that for so many years, he is not angry enough and can't step into it... Only then will I think of sucking people's jealousy and strengthening myself.

Su Bao and Dad looked at each other.

The cowardly ghost's eyes showed a brilliant light: "Could it be..."

This is called, amphibious soil can not be met ?!

Su Bao stood up and said, "Go, go!" Where did you come from, hurry up and take us!
The
jealous ghost asked uneasily: "Then I took you there, can you not get me?"

He was worried that he had been destroyed.

After all, listening to the rumors among the ghosts in the Yang Realm, some of the living Yan Kings were destroyed after catching the ghosts, and some remained.

Jealous ghosts don't want to be destroyed.

He saw that they could all stay, he wanted to stay, and he wasn't bad either...

Su Bao nodded: "I'll talk about it then." The

jealous ghost thought she had agreed and breathed a sigh of relief!

He immediately led the way: "Over here! Su

Bao is so powerful, there must be a way to take him in, as long as he gets to that place, he will find an opportunity to run!

The netherworld is so big, as long as he wanders in the wild land and avoids the yin, he can also 'live' very moist.

Su Bao and they followed the jealous ghost all the way down.

Soon came to the place where Mu Guifan couldn't enter the last time, and they couldn't move forward anymore, and they would be crushed by the rules.

Su Bao collected all the ghosts into the soul gourd.

Yao Diyue picked up Su Bao...

When Mu Guifan saw the notch on the stone, he immediately stopped and tightly grabbed Su Bao's hand.

"Su Bao, wait a minute!"

He pointed ahead: "Beyond this notch, it is the netherworld."

Su Bao shook his head: "No, dad, after crossing this notch, you still have to walk a while to reach the netherworld."

Mu Guifan was stunned and frowned.

Didn't even reach the netherworld?

He always thought that crossing this place was the Netherworld!

"Dad walked here last time and lost contact with you."

He paused, and suddenly said: "So there is only a blank distance between the netherworld and the yang, which should belong to the gray area." Where

two worlds meet, there will always be gray areas.

Yin and Yang Earth... That is, amphibious soil, will it be in this place ?!

"Amphibious soil may really not be in the netherworld, but in this gray area!" Mu Guifan speculated.

After Su Bao reacted, he was immediately excited!

Amphibious soil, amphibious soil!

Master Father is saved!