Chapter 851-860

Chapter 851 - Capture the Shoots

The cowardly ghost said: "Since it is called a spirit spring, there should be a spring. The

flower ghost squeezed out a head and said: "That's right, generally where there is a spring, there will be a puddle that rushes out... I guess it was the puddle that was full and the spring water overflowed.

Su Bao looked heartbroken: "It overflowed like this, and fell to the bottom of the abyss in vain... What a waste! Take

it all, take it all!

Never be a wasteful child!

Thrift and thrift are virtues!

Su Bao enlarged the soul gourd, but if it was too large, it would be torn by the strange force of the abyss outside.

So it can only be enlarged to the size of a small bucket, and although the soul gourd is really fast, it is still a hurry to die.

"Brother Pan, do you say that Brother Yiran will be here?" Taking advantage of the emptiness of the Soul Gourd absorbing the immeasurable spirit spring, Su Bao stared into the depths of the rift and asked.

The cowardly ghost said while drinking the spirit spring water: "It's hard to say, the spirit spring rushes out to form a waterfall, such a rapid water flow, it is reasonable to say that a normal child cannot go retrograde..."

Su Bao nodded: "But brother is not an ordinary child. Coward

: "..."

Hey, I'm a little upset in my heart.

The cowardly ghost turned around and punched the rebel ghost - well, much more comfortable.

Rebel Ghost: "??

Soon the spirit spring was absorbed by the soul gourd, and the bare stone cliff was exposed, and the water that was half a waist deep just now was left, and now only a thin layer was left on top of the stone.

"Go, go inside and take a look." The cowardly ghost feels that he is about to break through the ghost king, but he is still a little close!

The further you go inside, the weaker the tearing force of the outside abyss against the ghosts, and the cowardly ghosts can barely come out and walk.

"Follow the flow of water and find that spring."

"If Si Yiran had been here, he would definitely have found a way to find the source along this current."

Su Bao they walked for a long time, this stone wall is up, the deeper they go, the darker, and they can't see their five fingers... People can't help but breathe.

Su Bao's eyes are special, and he can see clearly in the dark night, but he can't see it here at all.

"Let's light a fire!" The cowardly ghost pulled Su Bao to a stop, it was too dangerous to go inside without seeing anything.

Huaxin Ghost grabbed a torch, shook his head and said: "It's useless, I tried, and the ghost fire can't be lit." The

unlucky ghost said: "Maybe Su Bao's spiritual fire can..."

The rebellious ghost's angry voice sounded: "Come on, isn't the spirit fire a ghost fire?" We can't light the ghost fire, how can she light it. Su

Bao snorted, wanting to sacrifice a small spiritual fire, but he couldn't light it.

The cowardly ghost comforted: "Su Bao, it's okay, we..."

Suddenly, Su Bao felt out a bright flashlight and turned it on with a click.

A flashlight that can illuminate the entire building directly illuminates the entire cave.

The ghosts were stunned for a moment.

"Brother Pan, what did you say?" Su Bao asked, "I didn't pay attention just now."
The
cowardly ghost said silently: "It's nothing..."

The unlucky ghost said: "Wonderful, how did you think of carrying a flashlight."

Su Bao held up a flashlight to look around, and said in his father's tone: "Isn't this common sense?"

"Dad said, when metaphysics doesn't work, try to use science."

A flashlight is science, a modern technological handicraft.

Well.

The ghosts were speechless.

Under the bright light, the whole cave can be seen clearly.

The cave inside is a bit like a cave, and after walking uphill just now, it becomes a flat terrain, and the ground is slightly sunken, forming one puddle after another.

At the top of the cave, stalactite milk hangs upside down, and the tip of the limestone milk drips down, ticking and dripping into the puddles on the ground.

"Don't waste it!" Su Bao God nagged, all the way, let the soul gourd load all the spiritual spring water in the potholes.

"Did you find the spring?" Flower Heart Ghost asked.

Rebel ghosts, confused ghosts, unlucky ghosts, wedding ghosts, Aga scattered in all corners... And so on, and they responded,

"No."

"Not over here!"

"I can't find a place where the spring comes out, it's all potholes... It should be here..."

Su Bao raised his head and stared at the bell stone milk one after another at the top of the cave: "Not on the ground, is it possible to be on the top?"

She raised her hand, vigorously went on the line, and directly broke off a stalactite milk.

Crash......

After the Zhongshi milk was broken, a trickle fell, and Su Bao just raised her head and opened her mouth, and this time it all fell into her mouth.

"Wow... Delicious!

Su Bao's eyes lit up, and then he saw that the 'Zhongshi Milk' turned out to be hollow, and it was full of spiritual spring water.

Several times richer than what was just installed outside!

"Good stuff! Harvest the bamboo shoots!

This upside-down bell milk is a bamboo shoot in Su Bao's eyes.

She took one in each hand, and the more she collected, the happier she became.

The ghost in the wedding dress and the ghost in the flower heart returned to the soul gourd, took the bamboo shoots broken by Su Bao like a baton, found out jade bottles one by one, filled the spiritual spring water in the 'bamboo shoots', and tightened the lid.

The remaining 'bamboo shoots' were thrown aside by them without care, and gradually piled up next to the giant pit of Lingquan.

These jade bottles were bored by them in the soul for so long, but they didn't expect to come in handy.

As for the jade, it was picked up by hand when it was underground before, and the quality was not as good as the piece of royal purple jade that Su Bao picked up, and the Su family was not poor in money, so it was always placed in the soul gourd.

In the blink of an eye, the bell milk in the cave was all harvested by Su Bao.

At the same time, her little belly also circled, drinking water and drinking.

"Nothing?" Su Bao looked around, unfinished.

[Zhong Shi Milk: Don't come over——]

[Si Yiran: Bao, have you forgotten something! ] QWQ】