Chapter 1331-1340

Chapter 1331: A Little Brother Fell from the Sky

Su Bao subconsciously opened her eyes, and her epiphany ended here.

Although her divine consciousness did not continue to strengthen, the good thing was that her dantian was re-filled with yin power.

The purple golden pill is also running, and the golden pill, which has always been only extremely full, will move, but now it has begun to rotate slowly on its own, without any intention of stopping.

As the Jin Dan rotated, the surrounding yin force was automatically absorbed and operated, and it continued to exist little by little.

Su Bao was pleasantly surprised, he didn't expect such a big harvest, the non-stop Jindan... It's like a car that refuels itself!

This means that under normal circumstances, she will not have a crisis without a trace of yin power!

"Great..."

Then Su Bao saw Hou Tu Niang Niang holding her arms and sitting in the empty hall.

I looked at her like a little monster.

Su Bao was about to ask what was wrong, but suddenly felt that something was falling rapidly!

Coming to her!

An inexplicably familiar fluctuation that subconsciously feels harmless.

Su Bao subconsciously stretched out her hand, but the golden light flashed in front of her, and a young man fell into her arms.

Su Bao: "...? Si

Yi: "...? Hou

Tu Niang: "..."

Harmless Young Si Yiran looked at Su Bao in amazement and blurted out: "Su Bao?!"

Su Bao hugged Si Yiran and was dumbfounded: "Brother Yiran, why did you fall from the sky..."

Si Yi: "... It's a long story.

Hou Tu Niangniang secretly rolled her eyes and sneered: "Then make a long story short."

Si Yiran hurriedly got out of Su Bao's arms, she was a small person, he was so tall, this hug was too weird.

He should have hugged her...

Si Yiran thought of this and quickly retracted his thoughts, feeling that he was really damned, what were he thinking?

Su Bao is still a child!

Although Si Yiran's face was not obvious, he was very ashamed in his heart, and coughed lightly and said, "I met a man in black robe just now..."

After finishing the cause and effect in a few words, Si Yiran continued: "After stepping on the teleportation array, I was forced to rise and fall back and forth in the golden light.

"Jin Guang doesn't seem to feel the purpose, and has been searching."

"I don't know what's going on just now, Jin Guang suddenly located the destination, just..."

Si Yiran coughed lightly when he said this.

He couldn't have imagined that the destination that Jin Guang wanted to locate turned out to be Su Bao.Say it early...

He had just thought that he was trapped in the golden light and couldn't get out, and Su Bao was seriously injured and entered the mountain, so he couldn't afford to delay at all.

When he was trapped in the abyss of listening to ghosts, it was Su Bao who rushed to save him.

So this time, no matter what he said, he had to rush to save her.

I didn't expect to teleport directly to Su Bao's side... If he had known this, he should have used the teleportation array from the beginning, and he wouldn't have delayed meeting her until today.

"You... You okay? Si Yiran glanced at Su Bao quickly, his eyes scanning her whole body.

The clothes were still stained with blood, but they had dried, indicating that the injuries had stopped.

Si Yiran breathed a sigh of relief for the time being, and immediately took something out of the ring.

"This Heavenly Dragon Immortal Bone Pill can heal all physical injuries, and even reshape immortal bones."

"This is the three-element dark gold, the three ways of understanding and reshaping the rules, maybe it will also be useful to you."

"And this..."

"And this..."

Si Yiran took out all the things that could be used in one go.

Su Bao's eyes lit up, and he said reservedly: "I can't ask for it, this is too precious..."

"No, no, no, don't!"

(The pocket opens by itself)

Si Yiran stuffed things into Su Bao's pocket in one go.

Both of them seem to have forgotten that they have a ring!

The Hou Tu Niang next to her stared at the three-element immortal gold, which was an anti-heaven existence similar to the Heaven Replenishment Stone.

Now that her Taoism is loose and she has reshaped her Taoism, what she needs most is the three-element Immortal Gold.

The Heavenly Stone is to make up for the missing Dao rules, and even create something out of nothing, helping the strong to derive new Dao rules.

The three-element underworld gold is a reshaping of the Dao rules, and it is impossible to find ghost cultivators who are loose or broken by the Dao rules...

She is now unattainable to the three-element underworld.

"She's fine, you can give me the three-yuan dark gold!" Hou Tu Niangniang stared at the three-yuan dark gold, as if she was staring at the little ghost beast a few days ago: "I'll exchange things with you."

Si Yiran was vigilant and said, "Who are you?" Hou

Tu Niang: "..."

Don't tell her he's only seeing her now??

Su Bao said: "Introduction, this is Hou Tu Niang!"

"Hou Tu Niangniang, this is Brother Yiran, my friend!"

Hou Tu Niangniang suddenly laughed: "Little Hades, you don't seem to know his identity yet?"

Su Bao said, "What? "