Chapter 1471-1480

Chapter 1471 - Two Little No Guesses

Su Bao listened to the screaming behind him, although he couldn't understand it, he felt that he should be scolded quite fiercely.

Run!

Eating the three beast kings of the other people does seem to be a little bad...... Hey.

Si Yiran saw her "grabbing" and running away, and every time he felt like laughing.

The corners of his lips hooked and asked, "What do you want to eat next?"

Su Bao said regretfully: "If there is a map of the distribution of ingredients...... Oh no, the map of the Nine Shadows would be fine.

Si Yiran couldn't help but laugh and took out a small black piece of iron for her.

"This is a map of the Nine Shadows.

Su Bao was stunned for a moment: "So small?"

She took it and looked closer, but she didn't see any topographical maps on it!

Si Yiran grabbed her hand, held the black piece of dark iron together, and said, "Don't look with your eyes, ...... with your divine sense."

Su Bao probed his divine sense into Xuantie, only to feel that it was pitch black in front of him, and he couldn't see anything.

Si Yiran's divine sense pressed against her divine consciousness and said, "Don't look at it like this, use your divine consciousness to inspire ......"

"Do you see the light in it?"

Su Bao nodded.

Si Yiran took Su Bao with his divine sense and said, "Use your divine sense to stimulate this point of light." Su Bao used his

divine sense to excite the point of light, and in the next second, a light curtain lit up in the sky!

The hidden maps in the Xuantie were all projected, forming a huge ball of light, enveloping both her and Si Yiran, and on the light curtain was a topographic map of the entire Nine Secluded Land, even in three-dimensional 3D!

What demon beasts will occupy on each terrain are also marked, and even what the monster beasts look like are drawn, lifelike.

"What a food...... Topographic map!"

Si Yiran smiled, let go of Su Bao's hand, and said, "You use your divine sense to touch that demon beast."

Su Bao touched the demon beast with her divine sense, and information about this demon beast would automatically appear in her mind.

Su Bao was even more shocked, this is a real treasure!

With this topographic map, it is easy to avoid dangerous demon beast groups and ghost beast groups, and the chances of survival are greatly improved.

"Brother Yiran, give it back to you. Su Bao withdrew his divine sense and solemnly handed over the Xuantie to Si Yiran.

Si Yiran said: "Give it to you."

Su Bao shook his head: "I don't want it, I'll just follow you."

Si Yiran wanted to say something, but in the end he didn't say it, and nodded: "Okay."

Su Bao said, "We just saw that, the red-maned beast that stepped on the snow......"

The green-maned beast has eaten it, but the red-maned beast has not eaten it, and the taste should be about the same!

The meat of the green-maned beast is very tender, different from the texture of beef, and it melts in the mouth, Su Bao remembered the hot pot that his father made-

Slice the meat of the greenmaned beast thinly, just scoop it in the hot pot, and you can eat it!

"Eat hot pot tonight!" Su Bao's foodie attribute exploded: "If you make shabu shabu, the ingredients should be abundant!"

Not only meat, but also vegetarian dishes.

Running towards this goal, Su Bao and Si Yiran were the first to reach the territory of the red-maned beast that stepped on the snow.

In the map, the red-maned beast resembles my Little Pony......Finally saw the real red-maned beast that stepped on the snow, and sure enough, it was my pony!

Su Bao swallowed his saliva: "It's really my little pony......!

The dragon tooth in his hand came out without a little hesitation.

On the other side, several "Little Pony" who were in charge of patrolling the territory saw Su Bao, and as soon as they met, she took out a big knife and said that she wanted to eat them!

"Help—the enemy is coming!

Su Bao's big knife came to the brakes suddenly!

"????"

This red-maned beast can actually speak human language?!

Si Yiran was also stunned.

Su Bao was stunned and said, "You can talk...... That's not to be eaten. Although

the law of the jungle eats the strong, but the animal that can speak human words...... She doesn't eat.

Big monsters hunt small monsters, small monsters hunt ghost beasts, and bigger giant monsters eat all......

In this most primitive food chain, Su Bao can also adapt to this environment, but she definitely can't adapt to eating "the same kind" - the talking pony is the same kind to her.

The red-maned beasts that stepped on the snow all came out, one by one, as if they were facing a great enemy, and the single horn on their heads was aimed at Su Bao and Si Yiran.

Su Bao waved his hand: "Don't be nervous, we won't eat you."

In order not to cause unnecessary misunderstandings, Su Bao and Si also left quickly.

Snow-Riding Red-Maned Beast: "???"

Far away, Su Bao was still exclaiming: "The Nine Secluded Land is really amazing, there are animals that can speak human language!"

Si Yiran nodded: "Yes......"

Su Bao tilted his head: "Brother Yiran, aren't you the Emperor Qinghua?

Si Yiran said with a smile: "I am guarding the Nine Secluded Land, and to put it bluntly, I am the gatekeeper." The Nine Shadows are not under my control.

"And I don't have any memories of my past life, I'm just as ...... as you"

In this life, he is also himself, not the Qinghua Emperor in the previous life, the previous life is the previous life, and this life is the present life.

Su Bao said: "Okay! I've been struggling just now, should I call you Brother Yiran, or should I call you Uncle Qinghua?"

"I told the black dragon, I am your niece, and Emperor Qinghua is my uncle!"

Si Yiran: "......"

Su Bao said again: "No matter what, in my previous life, you also gave me great luck and hid a lot of good things for me! Thank you, Uncle Yiran!"

Between Brother Yiran and Uncle Qinghua, Su Bao chose to call him Uncle Yiran.

Si Yi: "......"

"Shout brother!!"

What the hell is shouting uncle!

Si Yiran was angry and flicked on her forehead.

"Oops!" Su Bao hugged his head.

She ran out with a cigarette, and shouted in her mouth: "Uncle Qinghua is beating people! Come and see! Adults bully children!"

Si Yiran chased after him and stubbornly corrected: "Call brother! Brother!"

Su Bao: "Hey!"

Si Yi: "......"