Chapter 51- 60

Chapter 51: Su Bao's Master

Changfeng snorted: "Young Master Si Xiao can wake up is all the credit of my master!" 

My master asked God to do it, and he worked hard to recall the soul of Young Master Si... 

It's just that Young Master Si's soul wandered for too long, and only after the time expected by the master passed, let that little girl pick up a ready-made bargain! The

old lady of the Si family understood.

In other words, Si Yiran was rescued by Master Yun, but it was delayed for a while, so that Su Bao picked up the bargain, making everyone think that it was her credit!

No wonder Master Yun said that just now...

Old Lady Si said indignantly, "I know!" She's a four-year-old, she knows what..."

Changfeng: "My master disdains to grab credit with a child, but your Si family has also offended my master, so you should do it yourself in the future!" Old

Lady Si panicked, and quickly chased after Master Yun to apologize and thank her, and took out a card and shoved it into Changfeng's hand...

Only then did Master Yun ease his face, and Shi Shiran left.

He never wanted to see Su Bao again in his life.

Changfeng followed behind and asked, "Master, where are we going next?"
Master
Yun pondered: "Tomorrow Tang Ming's prosperous ribbon cutting, invited us to the town, you prepare."

Changfeng said, "Good." "

The town field is very simple, when it is good to calculate the good luck, just make the method for the golden scissors, there will be absolutely no accident.

......

Old Mrs. Si watched the two walk away until they disappeared, then got into her car, and did not forget to glare at the gate of the Su family before leaving.

That little girl, swaggering, also caused her to offend Master Yun!

Si Ye even said that he would come to the door another day to thank him? Joke! As long as she is there, she will never allow her grandson to have contact with such children.

Hum!

**
Su family.

Old Mrs. Su, Old Master Su, and Su Yichen were all in a complicated mood at the moment, looking at Su Bao who was happily nibbling on chicken legs.

They still wonder if they saw it wrong...

Old Mrs. Su said in a low voice: "I haven't had a chance to say before, Su Bao seems to have some problems..."

Old man Su frowned and said with a straight face: "What is a problem?" Our family Su Bao is no problem.
Old Mrs
. Su quickly changed her words: "No, she said that there is a master beside her..."

The three looked at Su Bao again... The air around you.

I don't know how, I always feel numb in my scalp.

Mrs. Su said: "I always thought that Su Bao was abused when he was a child, and there was a psychological problem, splitting into another personality.

Su Yichen pursed her lips and stared at the small milk ball.

Old Mrs. Su asked worriedly, "Then do you want to ask a psychologist to take a look?"

Su Yichen shook his head: "No need. During this time, Su Bao followed me, and I came to watch her. Old Mrs. Su and Old Man Su are old people after all, and Old

Mrs. Su still needs to go to physiotherapy.

Su Yichen felt that it was more reassuring to take Su Bao with him.

"Tomorrow Tang Ming's prosperous ribbon cutting, I will take her there."

Tang Ming Shengshi is an entertainment company invested by Su Group, which has just been newly listed, and he is going to visit as a shareholder.

And so it was settled.

After eating, Su Bao obediently lay on the sofa in the living room on the first floor to paint, Su Yichen glanced at it, and sat on the side to deal with official business.

"Su Bao, do you want to go to work with your uncle tomorrow?" He asked.

Su Bao looked up and said happily: "Yes!" After

being at home for a long time, Su Bao is a child after all, and he can't stay.

Su Yichen hooked his lips, looking at the little person with a soft heart, his son has never looked so good.

I saw Su Bao stop writing and say to himself: "And then?

Ji Chang pointed to the villain: "Here, Zigong Cave, Yutang Cave..."

Su Bao listened very carefully, drawing dots on the villain while listening.

Ji Chang said again: "Find time for your uncle to take you shopping to buy a pair of silver needles, and your grandmother's leg will be pricked for a while."

Su Bao asked, "Can you stand up?"

Ji Chang scoffed: "Square dancing is fine."

Su Bao understood, and turned his head again and asked, "Uncle... Can Su Bao go shopping tomorrow?

Su Yichen glanced at the air next to him silently and nodded: "Yes." No

matter what that master Su Bao said was...

As long as it doesn't hurt Su Bao.

At present, it seems that the 'master' is more accompanying Su Bao, and Su Yichen thinks he doesn't know anything.

**
The other side.

Mrs. Si returned home and went straight to Si Yiran's room.

"My good grandson! Let Grandma see..."

Wen Ruyun closed the door with a bang.

Mrs. Si: "..."

She cursed angrily: "Wen Ruyun, you open the door for me!"

"Si Ye is back, you're gutsy, right? You think someone has backed you up, don't you?! I tell you, if you enter the door of our family, you must respect the rules of our family! Dare

to be disrespectful to her mother-in-law, wait for Si Ye to go back, see how she cleans her up!

Si Ye came up with a bowl of noodle soup and looked at Mrs. Si coldly.

"Have you made enough trouble?"

Old Lady Si said, "I'm making trouble? Ah Ye, make it clear that I am your wife! You don't help me with an outsider?

"When you and Wen Ruyun got married, I didn't agree! I saw early on that she is not a good thing, you see what she is arrogant about!

"You're like this with her, you don't know what she's like when you're away!" Disrespectful to her mother-in-law, love to answer, running out all day without knowing what she is doing?

"A married woman who is out every day, just make people laugh!

Si Ye opened the door and entered, and closed the door with a bang.

Mrs. Si: "..."

I almost vomited blood!

"Sins! What a crime! With a daughter-in-law, I forgot my mother! It

must have been Wen Ruyun who said something bad about her in front of her son!

Mrs. Si was indignant and cursed.

At this time, the housekeeper came in and said, "Old lady, the Lan family is coming to visit, do you want to see you?"
Old Lady
Si frowned: "Lan family? The

housekeeper said, "It's the person who called Mr. yesterday, they found the little young master while camping and called Mr.
Old Lady
Si was stunned, oh, didn't Su Bao find out?

"Let them in!"

Mrs. Si straightened her clothes and went downstairs.

Xue'er followed her parents and stepped into the Si family.

The Si family is different from the Su family, the Su family lives in a manor, which gives people a very atmospheric, rich, and inhuman trench.

But the Si family lives in an independent courtyard, which is an old house that has been continued by the Si family in the past, giving people a very solemn and heavy feeling.

Xue'er's father said in a low voice: "The Su family is a well-deserved leader in the commercial field, but the Si family is in the political aspect... When you get inside, pay attention! The

Si family was full of loyal martyrs, the old man Si sacrificed his life for the country, and after Si Ye was a heroic martyr, he also inherited the mantle of the old man of the Si family.

Therefore, the population of the Si family is thin, and there is only Si Yiran, a single seedling, in this generation.

Compared with other wealthy families with complex personnel, I don't know how many people are staring at Si Yiran's unique seedling.

Xue'er's mother nodded, and Xue'er silently remembered Si Yiran's name.

The family of three entered the door with gifts, and saw Mrs. Si waiting in the living room, Xue'er's father quickly said: "You are Mrs. Si!" The younger generation has seen the old lady!

For Xue'er's father's attitude, Mrs. Si is very satisfied!

She asked, "Did you find out about our house yesterday?"

Xue'er's father smiled kindly: "No, you misunderstood, but we were there at the time and participated in the rescue together." Old

Lady Si's eyes suddenly showed a hint of appreciation.

Lan family, very good.

did not take credit for it, and also respected her as an old lady, and the children taught must not be bad.

Old Lady Si looked at Xue'er.

Xue'er immediately said obediently: "Grandma Si is good!" My name is Cher. Grandma, you look good, grandma should be fifty years old, right?
Mrs.
Si was stunned, she was 70 years old.

Xue'er's words made her happy, and she nodded with satisfaction, this child, not bad!