Chapter 1181-1190

Chapter 1181: Quick Enlightenment (Supplement 5)

With the end of Sun Huiying's explosive output.

Meng Annie was choked by the scolding, but after a while, the two continued to quarrel again!

The public said that the public was reasonable, and the mother said that the mother was reasonable, and the two of them did not have the slightest intention of admitting defeat, and finally looked at Su Bao and asked, "Lord Hades, which of us do you say is right?!"

Su Bao: "..."

Who's right?

At this moment, Su Bao was brought in, thinking about Meng Annie's point of view and Sun Huiying's point of view on the other, comparing the two sides, where are the logical loopholes, what is wrong...

Ji Chang frowned, and was about to remind Su Bao...

saw her realize in an instant: "No, why should I judge which of these two views is right?!"
In
this matter, she should not judge who is right and who is wrong.

A thousand people have a thousand kinds of thoughts, and in their own absolute three views, their own views are naturally absolutely correct.

It's like a person who has only seen watermelons red soil since he was a child, and he concludes that the watermelon pulp is red, and whoever tells him that the watermelon pulp is yellow is in a hurry.

But those who have seen the yellow-skinned watermelon will only think that this person is sick! Ignorance and outrage don't make sense.

So she doesn't need to judge which point of view is right at all, Meng Annie and Sun Huiying both fell into the river because they fought each other and died, theoretically both of them were killed by him.

You kill me, I kill you, this point is even, equal treatment, there is nothing to say.

What she wants to see now is only the lives of the two of them, whether they have committed sins, and whether they have done anything to go to hell.

She is a king of Hades, and what she wants to judge is whether they should go to hell or not, and then what kind of reincarnation they should reincarnate, that's it!

And these have ready-made regulations, just flip the book.

Su Bao immediately turned the book.

Meng Annie at the bottom: "..."

Sun Huiying: "?

Su Bao flipped through the book and said, "More than your rights and wrongs, this king wants to know, where has your face gone?"
Ji Chang
on the side was both relieved and sad, although she was only eight years old, but... I see things more clearly than many adults.

Perhaps the world of children is simpler than that of adults? So the idea has also become relatively simple?

Ji Chang retracted his thoughts and looked at Meng Annie and Sun Huiying: "Your face has been lost?"

He looked through the book of life and death, and seemed to have an understanding.

Sure enough, I heard Sun Huiying and Meng Annie say blankly: "I don't know where my face went..."

Fighting and falling into the river, when they got to the river, they pinched each other angrily, you pulled me and I pulled you, and finally both drowned.But looking back before the fight before his death, the faces of the two were still there.

Ji Chang asked: "I couldn't see my face clearly before I died, and the last thing I saw was the other party's face."

Meng Annie was silent, and Sun Huiying was silent.

Isn't this true, when they are fluttering in the river, they still want to kill each other, staring at each other, and not admitting defeat without looking at each other's breath.

Su Bao was puzzled: "Master, what about their faces?"

Mu Guifan said leisurely: "Their faces are in each other's eyes. They

all fell into the river and drowned and pinched each other, forgetting who they were, and remembering who each other was.

It's really, for a few words of war, and finally forgetting who you are.

Typically, get lost in this information-exploding online world.

Ji Chang followed Mu Guifan's words and said lightly: "That's right, they are the representatives of thousands of netizens who pinch each other on the Internet.

"It's not so much that their faces are in the eyes of each other, it's that their faces are blurred by thousands of people like them."

People may not remember who is pinching and scolding them on the Internet and under those comments, but they must remember that a fool said something they couldn't bear.

In the past, the older generation scolded and fought in the village, remembering who the idiot was.

Now that contemporary Internet people are scolding, the scolding is over, and they may not even remember the other party's screen name after scolding.

Su Bao realized: "So everyone lost their faces and didn't remember who they were."

Ji Chang snorted.

Meng Annie and Sun Huiying both looked dazed, their faces in each other's eyes?

But the other party's face is gone, where did the eyes come from.

Su Bao waved his face and said, "Go find your own face, go back and die again, and come back again when you find your face."

"Missing any part is not good for reincarnation."

"Of course, if you want to reincarnate directly, you may be born with a ruined face in the next life."

For example, Hanhan's grandmother, who was just hit by a car and died, assumed that she was missing a finger when she was hit and didn't get it back, so she went directly to reincarnation.

In that next life, one finger must be missing, and the other missing parts correspond to corresponding disabilities or defects.

Meng Annie and Sun Huiying both shut up and didn't pinch each other anymore, but just muttered and scolded each other, and both went up to find their faces.

Su Bao's heart moved slightly, and said, "Infatuated grandpa, you can follow up and take a look!" The

infatuated ghost stood up and floated out slowly with his hands in his hands: "Okay." "