Chapter 931-940

Chapter 931? Uncle's assault training

In the eerie morgue, there was a sudden click in a dead silence.

The freezer inexplicably opened a crack.

Su He asked like a fried cat, and instantly hung on Mu Guifan.

Mu Guifan: "..."

There was a dead silence around, but the open freezer was quiet, and Su He asked to imagine that there was no picture of a hand sticking out from inside or sticking out a head, or a corpse standing up with a straight sound.

But just like that, it looks even more terrifying.

Su He asked and swallowed his saliva: "Uncle Googu, you go up and take a look..."

Mu Guifan picked up Su He and asked, and threw it over: "With such a small guts, how can you take on a big responsibility in the future?"

Su He asked: "Wow..." QWQ

doesn't talk about martial virtue!!

The future is the future, the present is now, and when he grows up in the future, he will definitely not be afraid!

Haw~

Su He asked and pasted it on the freezer, there was no time to fry the hair, and as soon as he lowered his head, he looked at a corpse in the freezer.

In the cold freezer, there was a small corpse lying straight inside, her eyes were open, and she was looking straight at Su Hewen.

"......"

"!!!!"

Su He asked creepy, holding his breath in his throat and not daring to spit it out, so that his face turned red.

He was afraid that he would be 'discovered' by this corpse if he caught his breath...

Su He asked holding his breath and hurriedly wanted to get up.

But his legs were soft, his arms were so propped up, his front body tilted weightless, and he fell into the freezer with a bang...

Su He asked a word flashed in his mind: Surprise!

His whole person was almost pasted on the face of the corpse, and the buzzing brain melon seed magically calmed down, afraid that it was really afraid, the buzz was really buzzing, but the brain of the Xueba's characteristics instantly made a judgment:

This corpse is not Xiao Jiu!

Wait, although it's not Xiao Jiu, why is he wearing Xiao Jiu's clothes?

He was sure that when he met Xiao Jiu in the parking lot during the day, the clothes she was wearing were the clothes on the corpse of the little girl in front of him.

Also, what about Xiao Jiu?

She made an appointment with him to come to the morgue at twelve, they had all been in for so long, and the movement was still so big, she couldn't not know ah...

In the end, Su He asked himself to ignore a very important question, this hospital's morgue is so big and there are so many corpses, why did he forget to meet Xiao Jiu during the day?

Why didn't you ask why you came to the morgue, how you met when you got to the morgue, and which freezer you wanted...

At this moment, Su Hewen's brain and body are 'separated', the brain thinks about the brain, the body is struggling to climb out, all kinds of panic.

I finally got up and stepped out of the freezer with one leg.

Suddenly, a cold, tiny hand grabbed his arm.

Su He asked to turn around, and saw that the corpse slowly got up with the help of his strength...

"Mamma Mia!"

Su He asked and jumped out whole, his head smoking blue: "Abba Baba!"

Su Bao: "..."

Mu Guifan: "..."

Ji Chang: "..."

At this moment, a trace of self-doubt flashed in the minds of the three people: Is he really the future night wanderer?

The Night Wanderer is out at night.

This...... Really?

Su Bao cheered himself up: "It's okay! There must be some heat left..."

Mu Guifan: "Or let's go out and close the door." When

Su Bao went to Neon Island, he was locked up all night and fought against him all night.

Ji Chang nodded: "Or stuff him in the freezer."

Su He asked: !!

QWQ

Not only did they not come up to help him, but they also chatted on the side!

Su He asked to 'scuffle' with the small corpse in the freezer, resisting and struggling.

At first, he didn't dare to go up to pull it, but now he can't care less, gritting his teeth and grabbing the hand of the small corpse, and forcefully trying to pull it away.

With a hiss, Su He asked if his clothes were rotten, but that hand still only grabbed him, and several bruising marks quickly appeared on his arm.

"Lying groove..." Su He asked anxiously: "Don't pull it, don't pull it!" The

frozen corpse couldn't turn her head and turn her head, only listening to the grunt, her eyeballs suddenly trembled, and then twisted stiffly, staring at Su He and asking...

Su He asked collapsed, and couldn't help scratching his hair: "What do you want?"

"What about Xiao Jiu? Where did she go? Why are you wearing Xiao Jiu's clothes? Who are you again? The

corpse in the freezer was also a little girl, also about five years old, but much thinner than Xiao Jiu.

I don't know what it was like when I died, but my eyes were particularly abrupt.

The corners of her lips twitched, and she didn't say a word for a long time, and Su He asked to die.

Oh --
I
don't know where the bell rang, not a very loud bell, but a subtle bell from afar.

It's half past twelve.

The little girl in the freezer snorted and sat up straight!

The neck clicked, screwed it directly, and then fell down again.

Su He asked: "??" Su

Bao & Ji Chang & Mu Guifan: "?????"

"Save me..." A small pale hand stretched out from the freezer, and grabbed Su He Wen's arm again: "I don't want to... Die!

Su He was suddenly speechless.

I don't want to die and screw myself so much!

Just now she got up, but she scared him to death.

As a result, before she could react, she twisted her neck, and his shock could not keep up.

Su He hesitated, gritted his teeth and grabbed the little girl's head, wringing her back into place with a rattle.

Just breathed a sigh of relief, and a small head suddenly came over on the side: "Brother, what are you doing?" Why screw Xiaomei's head?

Su He asked: (?????????)