Chapter 881-890

Chapter 881: Afraid My Sister Will Be Deceived

Old Mrs. Su saw that everyone had misunderstood, and quickly said, "It's my fault." I mean Su Bao..."

What a genius, a natural champion!

Although this may not be very important to Su Bao, what parent can refuse the sense of accomplishment that their child is a genius?

After listening to Old Mrs. Su and Su Hewen's description, everyone was stunned.

On the spot, he took out the four famous books, Sun Tzu's Art of War, casually tested Su Bao, and found that she could really pass the eye!

"It's against the sky..." The big head Hanhan exclaimed, his eyes were full of envy: "Your brain... Can you split me in half?

She looked at Su Bao's head, envious, envious! In addition to envy or envy!

Su He asked a popping chestnut on her head: "You think it's a watermelon, can you still divide it?" Da

Tou Han hugged his head.

Hey, really... When God was spreading wisdom on earth, why did she hide at that time?

After the weekend, Su Bao went to school with her three brothers and one sister.

Su Bao carried a small school bag and took a deep breath...

She cherishes her school days! Of course, it's good to go to school, and there are not so many deep-rooted realities.

At present, Su Bao still has to go to the netherworld to practice, at least the divine tree must be returned to the ghost cat.

So she didn't go back in Hongxian for the time being, and Su Zixi and Hanhan also transferred over, anyway, the siblings just want to get together.

"Hi... Su He asked, this is your sister! "A little boy ran over.

He looked at Su Bao in amazement, he had long heard that Su He asked about a sister, but he just didn't appear.

The first grade sent books and homework, all of which Su He asked and his brother to get.

It turns out that this is Su Hewen's sister! Sure enough, it looks cute.

Su He asked suddenly looked wary: "Stay away from my sister!" After

saying that, he immediately took Su Bao's hand and left quickly.

Little boy: "??? "What's wrong with him, he just said a word!

Su He asked just a few steps out of the way, and a few more classmates came up: "Su Xueba!" Is this your sister? Wow, your sister is so cute!

Su He asked: "Roll!"

Students: "???

Su He asked and pulled Su Bao all the way back to the classroom, and when he arrived at the classroom, he helped Su Bao find his place and sat down, and all the students around him looked over again.

Everyone looked at this new classmate curiously, and Su He asked and felt stuffed, in the future, his sister has new classmates and new friends, will he not like to stick to his brother?

Hehe, he's pathetic.

"Su Bao, be serious in class and listen to it well... Don't talk to people, I mean you can't talk in class..."

"If you are bored after class, you can come to your brother to play, forget it, your brother will come to you!"

Su He asked like an old lady, and then wiped his tears and waved a small handkerchief and left.

Su Bao: "? As

soon as Su He asked and left, the classmates hula hula and surrounded him.

"Hello, are you new here? What is your name?

"What school were you at before?" Transferred?

The students looked at Su Bao curiously.

Su Bao: "My name is Su Zisu... I'm not a transfer, I've always been here..."

A little boy next to him laughed mischievously: "Purple sweet potato? Big purple sweet potato? It turns out that your name is Big Purple Sweet Potato! When my mother cursed, she said, 'How stupid as a sweet potato!' ', you this... Haha, how could anyone call this name, it's hilarious! The

little boy in the first grade is the time when he likes to whip his female classmates, be funny, and learn to 'communicate' in language.

Language can make friends and stimulate others, and children of this age, whether boys or girls, will subconsciously immerse themselves in the sense of achievement that language brings to themselves.

So they like to give nicknames to others, or obviously people don't like to hear this sentence, he has to say it.

Therefore, as soon as the little boy's voice fell, the other little boys also laughed: "Haha, your name is Big Sweet Potato!" Then aren't you stupid!

"Oh, I see, you are the classmate in our class who has not come, do you not understand the teacher's class, so you have not come?"

The female classmates covered their mouths and laughed.

A few other classmates shouted, "Don't give nicknames to others!"

"You bully new students, I'll tell the teacher!"

Su Bao frowned, and also said seriously: "I don't like this nickname, it's not right to call others nicknames, don't call me big sweet potatoes anymore!" A

few naughty male classmates were still smiling, and the more they didn't let them talk, the more vigorous.

After a few slight sounds, I saw that the head teacher came in, and I quickly sat down!

"Stand up!" The class teacher shouted, and the students all stood up with a hula.

Su Bao didn't know this process, and slowed down by half a beat, but he also stood up quickly.

The head teacher glanced at Su Bao and frowned slightly.

She came on her own?

If she didn't come for a semester, it stands to reason that her parents should say hello to her first, and now she is waiting outside, and she will bring her in and reintroduce her.

"Su Zisu, you came by yourself?" The head teacher picks up the roster.

Looking at the name, the more you look at it, the more awkward it becomes.

Su Bao replied, "My brother brought me here..."

A trace of displeasure flashed under the head teacher's eyes, and she hated the students and parents who directly ignored her and did not follow the process.

Especially if this student has been suspended from school for a year and now comes back to class, it stands to reason that the parents should 'give a special explanation' and come to her to ask for more attention and so on.

As a result, Su Zisu's parents didn't say anything.

[This class teacher is very controlling, whether it is parents or students, she likes to be 'obedient'. Gifts. She only represents a very small number of moths, please do not substitute for the large group of teachers! 】