Chapter 1051-1060

Chapter 1051 - Mu Guifan Stepped Into the Netherworld

The cat was about to give Mu Guifan a little color.

Mu Guifan suddenly said again: "Wait, you will grab it after I rest well." Cat

: ...

Human beings are really shameless, where to rob and wait for the other party to be ready to rob again.

However, the four-legged beast in front of him really closed his eyes and fell asleep.

Cat: I've never been so speechless.

But it really wants dried fish.

His Highness, who rules over the Gray Earth Realm, has a commandment not to attack non-malicious humans, not to rob non-malicious humans, and not to harm non-malicious humans for no reason.

They are ghost cats, and humans have ways to distinguish good people from bad people, but for ghost cats, many standards for distinguishing good people and bad people do not work in their eyes, no matter how bad humans will have a good side, no matter how good humans will have dark evil.

So they have their own set of criteria for differentiation.

It was clear that the clumsy and slow four-legged beast in front of him was not a malicious human.

Even if it wants to "rob" him of dried fish, it can only wait for him to wake up.

The cat was like this, some gritted their teeth, and some stared at Mu Guifan indignantly.

Mu Guifan didn't know how long he slept, and when he woke up again, he was refreshed, except for a cat that was squatting not far from him indignantly, staring at him.

Mu Guifan rolled over and sat up, raised his eyebrows and said, "Why are you looking at me like this." The

cat is angry and garbled: meow meow!

Who's dumbfounded, it's staring fiercely and viciously!

Mu Guifan didn't have much nonsense, and directly hooked his hand: "Come, grab the small dried fish is yours." "

Again!

But Meow did not resist and repeated the sparring session just now ...

Time passed for a while, Mu Guifan slept and practiced, practiced sleeping, here can not feel hunger, sleep will not feel tired again.

He's also getting faster and faster, faster and faster... As soon as he struck, it seemed that he could hear the plosive sound that broke through the air.

He originally calculated the time, and he had been practicing for about ten days.

But then he lost track of time, until he numbly and quickly shot again, this time grabbing the cat's tail!

"Meow!!" This time the cat was really fried.

Stupid humans dare to grab its tail!

The embarrassed cat turned around and pounced on Mu Guifan again.

Mu Guifan was blessed to the heart, and now not only felt sharp, but his skills were no longer at the previous level.

The arm was like a thunderous momentum, only grabbed it, and pinched the back of the cat's neck!

Cat: "!! No

matter how powerful the cat is, it is difficult to resist if it is caught by the back of the neck of fate.

The cat was not convinced, twisting its body and about to kick Mu Guifan's face with its hind legs.

But I don't know how I was caught and twisted on both legs, and it was coiled in the arms of the four-legged beast in a strange posture.

"Don't move." Mu Guifan sneered: "Otherwise, I will twist you into a twist."

At this moment, Mu Guifan's breath was different.

The cat couldn't resist and said gibberish.

I don't know what method the four-legged beast used, its four claws were crushed to death, unable to move, and could only be kneaded and flattened by people.

"Meow... ¥¥#%#@&&&!

Mu Guifan lowered his eyes and carefully looked at the little cat in front of him, it was no different from the cat in the human world, but the wildness and momentum on his body were incomparable to the cultivation of cats in the human world.

Light brown hair, fluffy, soft, a bit like a newborn kitten.

It looks quite big, but with a hoop, you will find that it is completely "fat", and Mu Guifan can completely grasp it with just one hand.

The cat couldn't move, but its mouth didn't stop.

"Scolded quite fiercely? Believe it or not, I shut you up for a second. The

cat glared: "%¥#@@%... ¥*&********"

Mu Guifan took out a small dried fish and stuffed it into its mouth.

Cat: "..."

Sure enough, shut up for a second.

It's all gone.

Mu Guifan said in a low voice: "I'll let you go, and I'll give you all the dried fish, but you can't scratch my face anymore."

"Otherwise, when I get to the netherworld, I won't find a wife."

The cat glanced at him with disdain, but fortunately, Mu Guifan did what he said, really let go of it, and put it on his shoulder.

It snorted, this four-legged beast wants to give it a ride, reluctantly accept it!

Mu Guifan walked towards the forest formed by huge trees, and heard Su Bao say that this is called the Tong Yu Forest? He walked for a while, and this time quickly found the path described by Su Bao.

All the way to the end, sure enough, I saw a pool of water, as long as you reach the edge of the pool, you will reach the realm of the netherworld.

The cat was lying on Mu Guifan's shoulder, and all the dried fish had been eaten along the way, and he was sleeping on his shoulder contentedly.

Suddenly feeling the breath of the netherworld, it immediately raised its head.

Mu Guifan asked, "How?" You can't get over? The

cat sat up and pointed his butt at Mu Guifan's face.

Mu Guifan: "..."

He took the cat down and put it on the ground: "Then separate here."

Mu Guifan squatted down and touched its head: "See you next time." The

cat turned its head, let out a low meow sound in its throat, and disappeared as soon as it turned around.

Mu Guifan smiled and said to himself: "Little one with no conscience..."

As soon as the words fell, he stepped into the netherworld without hesitation.

After Mu Guifan left, on the huge branch behind him, the cat quietly stretched out half of his head, staring at Mu Guifan's back with dissatisfaction, but there was some reluctance in his eyes...

The four-legged beast even gave it a nameWords, what is called little without conscience.

Cut, such an ugly name, but for the sake of a small bag of dried fish, I can barely accept it.

Hope he will come back smoothly...