Chapter 571-580

Chapter 571: Uncle Eighty Really Buys Plastic Wrap

Su Bao destroyed the array arranged in the Feng family, and then went to Wang Sun Li Zhao to destroy the corresponding array, and by the way, helped them really get rid of the bad luck.

Only then did he return to the Su family with his father.

She looked up and saw that the 'plastic wrap' covering the Su family was gone, and it had returned to Langlang Qiankun.

The breeze was gentle, the sun was not dry, and Wan Bashi stepped into Su's house after holding a few tubes of plastic wrap.

"Miss Su Bao, the plastic wrap you want!" Uncle Eighty reached out and handed over several tubes of plastic wrap he was holding in his arms.

Su Bao: "??"

Wan Bashi said: "I don't know how old you are, I simply bought all the models!" Is it enough? Not enough for me to buy again!

Although I am very confused why I suddenly want to buy plastic wrap, being able to understand the meaning of the superior and implement it in time is a professional accomplishment that a subordinate should have!

Wan Bashi had a serious face and looked at Su Bao very confidently.

Su Bao: "..."

Mu Guifan: "..."

Looking at Wan Bashi, who seemed to be waiting for praise, Mu Guifan really didn't know what to say, so he could only silently say: "... Good job, Mama Wu doesn't have to buy plastic wrap in recent months.

Su Bao blinked his eyes, although he didn't understand but was shocked, and praised his father: "Good job!" Wan

Bashi was happy.

After eating, Mu Guifan took out the map and circled the places that met the two conditions of ginkgo biloba and bells.

Old Mrs. Su woke up now, and there were also people to take care of, and finding out the king of equality was Su Bao's number one thing, so the next day Mu Guifan took Su Bao and set off towards the place circled.

Because Su Bao personally helped Wang Sun Li Zhao's family get rid of evil qi, Wang Sun Li Zhao's family knew that their family was killed by Yuanyuan, and Yuanyuan was famous in the circle of noble ladies.

Lin Shixian was originally a cold-blooded and stingy person, and after this incident, Yuanyuan was beaten that made her have a psychological shadow all her life, and then she and her mother were abandoned by Lin Shixian.

Lin Shixian divorced Mu Meihua directly, Mu Meihua naturally did not get much money, took Yuanyuan back to her hometown in a small county, and left the title of 'the most failed junior in history' before leaving, and was laughed at as a joke for I don't know how many days.

Yuanyuan no longer dared to take the lead, but when she returned to the small county, she found that the food she lived in was not as good as before, and every time she thought of it, she also had a very powerful uncle, but why couldn't she become the second Su Bao?

It's not fair!

**
Su Bao and his father searched for five days, searched for places with ginkgo leaves and bells, and found a trace in a temple.

"King Equality has been here for the king." Su Bao crouched in front of a Buddha statue, like a little detective, his index finger and thumb brushed away against his chin.

"It's a pity it's gone." Mu Guifan frowned: "Can you still find him?"

He looked up at the golden Buddha statue in front of him, and suddenly had a feeling that King Ping had deliberately chosen the temple.

But why?

King Ping is considered to be a prefecture system, how can he be regarded as a ghost, and he should take a detour when he sees the temple.

I saw Su Bao take out Grandpa Turtle.

"Of course you can find it, this is to ask Grandpa Turtle!" Su Bao said, holding the turtle grandfather in the palm of his hand, muttering in his mouth:

"Wearing a robe and a belt, entering the coffin and wearing a cap, a toad floating on the water, a cherry small mouth with a knife - hey! Thirty thousand!

Mu Guifan: "???? Isn't

this a slip of mahjong?

However, I saw the turtle grandfather in her hand fly out and land steadily on the ground, and the turtle landed on its back, dripping and spinning like a spinning top.

Grandpa Turtle very calmly retracted his limbs and head, and when he stopped turning, only one tail was still stretched out, pointing in one direction.

Su Bao picked it up and said, "West!

Then he turned Grandpa Turtle around and said, "South!
He turned
around again, and finally said: "Southwest!"

Mu Guifan: "..."

So which side exactly?

Su Bao took a small branch and wrote and drew on the ground: "Grandpa Turtle said that he first went west, then south, and finally southwest. Grandpa

Turtle was lying on the floor, slowly chewing on the snack given by Su Bao - small shrimp.

Mu Guifan unfolded the map.

Further west, further south, further southwest... It is the direction of Qianzhou.

Although he couldn't be sure, Mu Guifan intuitively believed that King Ping would choose a place similar to a temple again.

In this way, three sites can be quickly identified, just one by one.

"We went to these three temples... But this time, go quietly.

This time, knowing that the king of equality had escaped, he would come directly, and if he really wanted to find someone, he would have to disguise.

Several locations were determined, and Mu Guifan took Su Bao back to the Su family first.

Five days after coming out, Old Mrs. Su had already been discharged from the hospital and went home, and Su Yichen called and said that Su Yunchao had also returned.

As soon as Su Yunchao saw Su Bao, he rushed over and picked her up, lifting her high and spinning in a circle.

He smiled brightly and praised: "Su Bao, you are too godly!" Su

Bao was spun around a few times, and the child liked to spin in circles the most, giggling happily, and finally was stopped by his grandmother before coming down.

"Seventh Uncle, have you completed your mission?" Su Bao asked.

Su Yunchao nodded: "The task was completed extremely smoothly!" That's

amazing to say.

After Su Bao left, his colleague at the Internet café said that his employer was looking for a few part-time jobs and asked him if he wanted to join him.

Su Yunchao remembered what Su Bao said, and agreed without much hesitation.

Then he and his colleagues carried their cameras to the 100,000 Mountains and took photos as requested.

Sure enough, the shooting task given by the other party seemed to be normal, but Su Yunchao keenly noticed the difference -

the 'biodiversity' specimens that needed to be photographed were all near a military garrison.

That part-time job recruited ten people, each asking for a thousand photos and paying 3,000 yuan each.

In this era, a thousand photos are not simple? Any girl who goes out on a trip, or even just goes to the park in front of her home, can take dozens of photos back.

For everyone, the task of this thousand photos is not too simple, you only need to go into the mountain for two or three days to complete the task.

Su Yunchao combined and analyzed the photos of him and his colleagues, and from the two thousand photos of him and his colleagues, he could roughly piece together information such as the terrain, environment, and precipitation near the garrison.

This information is crucial for military operations.

Su Yunchao did not hit the grass and startled the snake, let the photo be handed over, and squatted to guard the big fish.

Just the photo identified two goals.

The Internet café forum raised the Internet army, and determined two goals.

Add the two identified before, and there are six in total.

"If there is no Su Bao reminder, according to the intelligence, I may have missed the last one."

Su Yunchao pinched Su Bao's face and said, "The last one is even more amazing, it is in the direction you said..."

That day, he couldn't find a clue, went to the vegetable market to buy vegetables, and strolled.

Coincidentally, he happened to see a grandpa buying vegetables, and he could see at a glance that there was something wrong with that uncle.

Pay attention, in fact, the age is not old, at most forty or fifty years old.

But the dress is deliberately ignored, and the first impression is that of an uncle -

for most people, an ordinary uncle is the least suspicious.

"I just gave it a try, so I went to his house to check it out, and I found that there was a safe hidden in his house."

It's different.

Ordinary uncle, will there be a safe at home?

Also hidden in the wall mezzanine!

"But the safe has a password, guess what..."

When Su Yunchao said this, Su Yinger also came back from work and asked, "What's the matter, you guessed the password correctly all at once?" "