Chapter 341-350

Chapter 341: Another Level for Little Hades

With Su Bao's questioning.

The old man with white hair and the old woman with a bun were in tears, and two blood and tears flowed across their faces, making them look even more terrifying.

"yes... Dying pitifully can't harm people's lives, but be a good man, has the king given us a way to live?

Su Bao was suddenly stunned by this sentence.

The old woman continued: "The world says that Yan Wang is in charge of life and death, and it is most fair to judge right and wrong.

"The world also said, Yan Wang let you die three times, who dares to keep you until five."

"Then what did we do wrong, King Yan wants to take the lives of our family?"

"Since it's all so unfair, then it's better for everyone to die together!"

Su Bao was silent for a long time.

These words hit her heart hard, especially the words of Yan Wang, which made her panic even more.

Ji Chang never expected that he thought that it was an ordinary old and young ghost, but it was a hidden and important test for Su Bao!

That's right.

This family is indeed pitiful.

They were good people who were kind and helpful.

The old ones are kind to the younger generation, the younger ones respect the old people and work hard, and the small ones are sensible and polite, well-behaved and cute.

But he died a terrible death.

The most sad thing is that it is their closest and trusted relatives who kill them.

Seeing Su Bao silent, Ji Chang lowered his voice: "Su Bao..."

Su Bao turned his head to look at him, although his eyes were still clear, he was still confused: "Master, why?"

Ji Chang could only say: "Life and death are fate..."

But these words were still too pale, and Su Bao asked: "Who decided their fate?" Ji

Chang opened his mouth.

Naturally, it is Hades.

The cause of the past life, the effect of the future life, although this family is reincarnated into good people in this life, but there must be a cause in the previous life that they are destined to repay in this life.

In their previous lives, after their deaths, the king of Yan judged right and wrong, received a general sentence, and decided what kind of people they would be reincarnated into in this life.

"Cause and effect are destined in previous lives, and the result of their lives is like this." Ji Chang said ruthlessly and helplessly.

Therefore, if you work in the prefecture, why should you break off your feelings, because whether it is sympathy or hatred or love and affection, it will affect judgment.

Su Bao didn't understand this, but just asked according to the simplest idea: "The previous life is the last life, this life is this life, why should the mistakes of the previous life be borne in this life?" Ji

Chang patiently enlightened: "Then how do they need to bear it?" Are they not allowed to reincarnate? Know that before the sentence is ordered, they also have other options.

"Either you don't reincarnate and stay in the ghost world all the time, or you cultivate enough yin virtue in the ghost world and start again in the next life, or you directly reincarnate, but you need to repay it in the next life."

It is not so much that the king of Yan determined their fate in the next life, but that they themselves determined their own life in the next life.

Ji Chang asked again: "They don't want to go to the ghost world after they die, but stay in the world, and they also killed many people back then, and now they want Suo Su He to ask about their lives, do you want to watch?" Ji

Chang tried hard to find reasons that Su Bao could understand, such as the brother and sister she cherished now.

If they are not arrested because of sympathy, then other people's brothers, sisters, and family members will also be killed in the future.

Su Bao was stunned: "Master, I just asked why, didn't ignore the brothers and sisters..."

She just couldn't figure out why this was happening.

Why do good people have no good lives, and the scourge is left behind for ten thousand years?

Ji Chang didn't know what to say for a while.

Su He asked for a while and said: "It's like someone borrowing you money and not paying it back, you said let them pay them back in installments and they didn't agree, let them save enough money to pay them back, so they had to call the police and arrest them!" The

next life is a new beginning for some, and perhaps a prison for others?

Su Bao suddenly became cheerful and immediately figured it out!

That's how it is!

If you owe money and don't pay it back, it's definitely not okay.

Su Bao looked at the fierce ghost who was still resentful and chattering, and said loudly: "Pay back!" A

family of ghosts: "?? Ji

Chang: "..."

I never expected that the wealth fan of this little Yan King would have such a role.

The corners of Master's mouth kept twitching, and the example he wanted to give for a long time was not as clear as a child's example.

Su Bao stepped forward, first brought the little ghost over, tightened her wrist, and said: "Although pitiful, there is no way, let's start again in the next life!" Unexpectedly

, the family of ghosts did not agree!

Next?

The resentment and unwillingness they had just died made them ghosts and killed several people.

If you go down and reincarnate, there will be no good end in the next life.

Then what else to do in the next life!

Several powerful ghosts suddenly showed their fierce light, and the tragic situation before death was all revealed, and one by one, blood was bubbling on their bodies, dyeing their clothes bright red!

They screamed bitterly and pounced on Su Bao.

There is no good end for the horizontal and vertical areas, then die together!

The ghost uncle's eyes were fierce, the old woman's eyes were full of resentment, and the parents of the little ghost opened their blood basins and mouths, and the corners of their mouths were split to the roots of their ears.

They are crazy and fierce, and they have a clear goal to work together to solve Su Bao and kill several other children!

Ji Chang: So he was ignored? Still didn't put him in the eyes ...

Su Bao raised his hand, and the purple-gold sledgehammer came out again.

Little Ghost's father was the first to pounce, and she knocked him back with a bang.

Seeing this, the mother of the little ghost followed, and then she was also screamed with a bang, holding her head and squatting down.

As soon as these two powerful ghosts were repelled, the two old powerful ghosts pounced, and there were two more bangs... The old one was also beaten to the point of crying.

See FromHis parents were beaten, and the little ghost's father pounced and was beaten back...

The little ghost is also very fierce, and he wants to bite Su Bao with his teeth and claws, and he was directly stuffed by Su Bao with a bunch of talismans in his mouth.

In this way, one was beaten back and the other came out again, and Su Bao was like a whack-a-mole, knocking on one head.

"Pay it back!"

"Pay it back!"

Su Bao shouted while hitting: "It's not right not to pay back!" A

family of ghosts: No, what money do they owe?

Seeing her righteous appearance of shouting to pay back the money, the Li Ghost family almost wondered if they really owed her money.

Su Bao had already figured it out and said, "Master said that the last life owes this life, this is also your choice, you can't blame others."

"If you are not willing to reincarnate, and you are unwilling to give up harming others, then I can only take you all!"

Little Ghost's mouth was sealed by a bunch of talismans, and she only felt that the talismans were corroded, and she was in pain.

"Wow... Wow..."

The sly laughter just now also turned into a ghost cry.

The little ghost cried sadly, helplessly, and confused in his eyes.

The ghost family was even more anxious and angry, a roar, but there was no way.

Su Bao felt that his head was crying into a big head, and he could only comfort: "It's not right for you to hurt people just now, if you are obedient, I will take back the talisman."

Xiao Li Ghost looked at her with tears in his eyes and nodded.

Su Bao took back the yellow talisman and said, "If you are obedient, I will let you go." The

little ghost nodded obediently.

Su Bao let her go, and watched her cry and run into her mother's arms, hugging her mother tightly.

The Li Ghost family couldn't help but shed blood and tears.

They are not willing.

They even claimed their neurotic brother's life, and while his Yang fire was extinguished, they controlled him to let him hack himself to death.

Revenge, but happy at all, they want to continue to live, and the harm to people's lives is only desperately looking for substitute ghosts, but they can't replace them.

Now looking at the little ghosts who cried very sadly, and felt that they had hurt her miserably, and her heart ached.

The mother of the little ghost suddenly knelt down...

This kneeling, kneeling again made Ji Chang's eyebrows jump, and looked at Su Bao worriedly...

Can I pass the level of a small school bag?

How would she solve this family? ......