Chapter 731-740

Chapter 731: Master Father Will Also Skin

Ji Chang explained:

"Ghost matchmaker, as the name suggests, is a matchmaker who makes matchmaking for ghosts, and in ancient times it was a profession that specialized in mediating unmarried and dead youth. Now this kind of foolish marriage is not allowed, so the profession disappears.

Of course, some places will do it quietly without fear of death.

Su Bao asked suspiciously, "Why do you want to marry a ghost?"

Ji Chang said: "Ancient folk believed that if a person dies without marriage, the deceased's soul is defective and his temper is heavy, and he cannot be reincarnated... That's why they will find a yin marriage. Su

Bao said: speechless~

If you can't reincarnate if you are single and dead, then the Yan King Hall will be full!

Now that there are so many single brothers and sisters, the population of the ghost city of the capital city has not skyrocketed...

Ji Chang continued: "This ghost must have been a ghost matchmaker before he died, but he didn't expect that he would also be a ghost matchmaker after death. Ghost

matchmakers are the best at lobbying, black can be said white, fat can be said thin.

It is clear that he is a gangster who is idle and does not do his job, and beats women, in order to draw matchmaking, they can blow each other to the sky, saying that the man has a dashing personality, is a heroic person, and has a rich family property...

Similarly, it is clear that she is a lazy woman who is vicious and likes to play with right and wrong, and they can describe the woman as enthusiastic and good at mingling with her elders...

As long as the eight characters are right, they don't need to care about character at all - anyway, say no to the ghost, people are dead, what character do you care?

Su Bao and they were sitting in a relatively secluded and quiet position, near the corner window, and as they were talking, suddenly a man came over with breakfast.

He wore a cap, glaring at the girl from time to time, while looking down at the position where Ji Chang was sitting.

This person is Chen Su.

"Is there anyone here?" He asked casually and put the things on the table.

Su Bao frowned and said, "Someone! There are people in this location.

Chen Su then glanced back at them, and saw Mu Guifan and Su Yichen, two men who were much better than him, and they were successful people at a glance, and they were slightly unhappy in their hearts.

Dressed so well, what are you doing in such a small place? Grab resources with their ordinary people, office workers are tired enough in the morning.

"There are many people in the morning, so you have an empty seat here, don't you mind sharing a table?"

Chen Su thought that they were unwilling to share a table with others, so he said it again.

While saying, he also had to sit down.

Two men who are much more successful than him arouse his displeasure, that is, to sit down, if not to give, it is successful people look down on ordinary people.

He didn't believe that there was someone in this position, half of the food on the table had been eaten, and someone had already come.

Su Bao was angry, and Master was still sitting in his seat!

And it's not that there is no place, if there is really no place, they will quickly finish eating and leave, obviously there are other empty seats in the store, which are more spacious than this location.

Su Bao stared at him: "They all say that there are people in this position!" There are still a lot of places over there, why do you have to sit here, uncle?

Mu Guifan glanced casually and said coldly: "This location is hidden, so you can spy on others."

He glanced at Chen Su mockingly, and said coldly: "Monitor that girl over there?

Chen Su chuckled in his heart, and being exposed made him extremely angry.

"Where is the person here?" He was angry, but still suppressed his voice: "This is not your home, if you are not willing to share a table, you should spend a lot of money to go to a high-end hotel for breakfast!" What are you doing here? We ordinary people are not used to your problems!
After
that, he sat down on his butt.

Su Yichen and several people: "..."

Ji Chang: "..."

Sitting well, a man suddenly sat in his arms.

Just speechless.

Yao Diyue was very unhappy, and the atmosphere belonging to their family was destroyed.

She rolled up her non-existent sleeve and said viciously: "Trash, fork out!"

Su Yichen quickly suppressed her hand, and did not completely suppress it, Yao Diyue kicked Chen Su!

Chen Su's face suddenly became difficult to see, and he said angrily: "Are you still unreasonable?!" Is this location yours? No one else is allowed to sit, what is the reason!

"It turns out that successful people have this quality!" He looked Su Yichen up and down with disdain, and the more he looked, the more he found that Su Yichen had an extraordinary temperament, and there was a sense of oppression of the superior, which set him off like an ant and a clown!

Chen Su unconsciously wanted to tear off the face of this successful person.

Ji Chang squinted his eyes slightly, and said faintly: "Young man, you stepped on my foot."

Su Bao blinked, and blinked again.

Hey, Master and Father are so skinny!

She pulled it out of the soul, fortunately, the infatuated ghost is still there.

Chen Su only heard a faint 'young man, you stepped on my foot', and then turned his head to see a bitter melon-like face, and an old man was staring at him.

Chen Su: "!!!

He jumped up in fright, clattered, and the cutlery on the table was almost knocked off.

The people around looked over in amazement.

Chen Su quickly lowered the brim of his hat, but there was really no one in the seat...

He suddenly remembered that when he went to ask the Taoist Chief, the Taoist Elder said to invite ghosts.

I couldn't help but get creepy, this position... Is there really someone?!

He was so frightened that he ran quickly, and before running, he did not forget to take his breakfast, his face was frightened, and he retreated repeatedly.

Su Bao muttered, "I have long said that there are people, but I don't listen." "

There are really 'people'.

With such a big movement, Xian Xian was also attracted to look over, and saw Chen Su hurriedly going to the side with breakfast, and she recognized him at a glance.

Three and a Half Years Old is Pampered by Eight Unclesजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें