Chapter 1011-1020

Chapter 1011: Auntie, I advise you to take it

The female ghost was kicked out by Su Zixi, and it was torn apart in an instant.

If this kick is replaced by Su Bao, she is estimated to be dispersed.

It's a pity she doesn't understand.

Maybe she was not a person who was too bright before her death, but seeing that Su Zixi couldn't figure it out, she actually rushed towards Su Bao again.

Su Bao stood well, and only to see a pile of soul fragments rushing towards him!

"......"

"This aunt, are you stupid...?"

As soon as Su Bao raised his hand, a barrier seemed to light up in the invisible void, blocking the female ghost who was torn apart in front of him.

The female ghost didn't see anything, but felt as if she had hit a piece of glass, and the bar was stuck in the air with a snort.

In the next instant, a dark light lit up.

Su Zixi moved extremely fast, and as soon as he raised his hand, he pressed the female ghost to the ground.

The left and right feet stepped on the head and body of the female ghost, the left hand grabbed one of the female ghost's arms, and the right hand grabbed one of the female ghost's legs.

But any normal person standing here and seeing this scene is estimated to be scared out of neuropathy.

Su Zixi sneered: "Just because of you, you still want to sneak up on my sister?"

"Not convinced! Obey or not! Su

Zixi's wildness came up, and he was a little judgmental than usual.

The female ghost curled her neck and shouted: "I am not convinced!

Su Zixi slapped her head with a palm.

Su Bao: Ignorant.

The female ghost was so pressed by Su Zixi that she couldn't move, and said with a hard mouth: "You little brat..."

Su Bao took out a talisman and smiled slightly: "Auntie, I advise you to take it."

After speaking, she handed the talisman to Su Zixi: "Brother, this talisman will temporarily pretend to be a ghost for you, but it is of little use, you can only install one or two." Brother

Zixi has awakened, and it seems that he has to find a way to find a Qiankun bag for his brother.

Su Zixi took the ghost collection talisman, although he had not used it, but his body had instincts, pressing the talisman on the female ghost's forehead, he raised his hand and bit his fingertip, and a blood-red dark light lit up!

Just listening to the female ghost's exclamation, there was no shadow of the female ghost in front of him, and it turned out to be received into the talisman.

Su Bao was also shocked.

I'll go.

Brother is going to bite his finger when he receives a ghost?

What a waste of fingers!

Su Bao quickly grabbed Su Zixi's fingers and held it down so hard that it could not bleed.

"Brother, you're bleeding!"

Su Zixi was silent: "Don't get in the way..."

Su Bao: "No, you have to eat two more chicken legs when you go back!"

Su Zixi: "..."

**
Tang Tiantian sat under the sun umbrella, really motionless, and at the moment felt that his neck was stiff.

Most of all, he now wants to go to the bathroom.

But Su Bao said to let him not move, and not to look back, where would he dare.

Mr. Tang sat pitifully under the sun umbrella like this, holding the sweat on his face layer after layer.

"Hey, Uncle Tang, what are you doing?" Su Bao's voice sounded.

Tang Tiantian was instantly amnestied, and as soon as he twisted his neck, he listened to a click, and almost didn't have cramps.

"Miss Su Bao, you're back!"

Tang Tiantian couldn't help but glance back, but he saw nothing.

He asked cryptically, "Miss Su Bao... Have you done your job?

Su Bao nodded: "Well, Uncle Tang, let's go!" Tang

Tiantian couldn't wait to leave this place immediately, and when he heard this, he immediately stood up.

"Take a walk."

A few people came, and after three or two clicks, they moved the sun umbrella and picnic mat to the other side, closer to the crew.

Tang always felt that a place with people would always be safer.

When he turned his head, he saw Su Bao and Su Zixi looking at the corner of the crew together.

Su Bao: "Brother, come to live!"

Su Zixi: "Hmm!

Su Bao: "Good luck!" If you meet two in a row, you can consolidate your strength!

Su Zixi: "Hmm! When

the words fell, the two children rushed out with 'swords' (sticks).

Tang Tiantian: "..."It's numb, it's not safe to have many people?"

Just when Su Bao and Su Zixi were upgrading their fight in the remote village, Su He Wen also encountered a problem.

His interest class was after school at eleven o'clock in the afternoon, and when he came back, he heard that his sister and second brother had slipped away, and since it was a weekend, the two would stay outside with their fourth uncle for one night.

Amount...... It's a weekend without a sister!

Su He asked and sighed, suddenly he didn't like the weekend.

"Xiao Qing, grandma goes to the supermarket, do you want to go?" Old Mrs. Su asked.

Su He asked if he didn't want to go out, and said: "Grandma, it's good if you go with grandpa."
Old Mrs
. Su thought for a while: "Your grandfather helped with the camera, and there was still a lack of an assistant who scattered flowers."

Su He asked: "..."

Affection is for him to help scatter flowers??

In the past, when his second brother was at home, it was his second brother who helped spread flowers, so grandma didn't really want to ask him to go to the supermarket.

"Grandma, aren't you going to the supermarket, and you're not going to take pictures."

He said in his mouth, but Su He asked that he had already put on his shoes and followed his grandparents out.

Old man Su walked in front with his hands in his hands, still with a solemn face, and said: "

You don't understand."

Su He asked and quickly understood, and saw the car driving,Pass by a road full of triangle plums.

Old Mrs. Su: "Wow, this road is so beautiful!" I'm going to shoot a dance here. At that time, the dance of each scene can be edited into a video in the later stage.
Old man
Su's face was full of pampering: "Good." Uncle Nie, parking.

As the words fell, Uncle Nie, who had already prepared, stopped the car steadily.

Old man Su: "What are you doing stunned, come down and scatter flowers!"

Su He asked: "..."

No, who scatters flowers is not sprinkled, can't Uncle Nie sprinkle it?

Old Mrs. Su seemed to see what he was thinking, and smiled slightly: "Children scatter flowers, people passing by will think that children want to play."

If the adult scatters flowers, the center of other people's eyes will fall on her.

How embarrassing~

Su He asked: "..."