Chapter 321-330

Chapter 321: Growth

Su Bao followed his father, bought bouquets and fruits and prepared to visit Gu Shengxue in the hospital.

Mu Guifan's off-road vehicle, which had always been arrogant, became cautious because he carried Su Bao.

But even so, at the intersection, there was a bang with a person.

Mu Guifan rolled down the window.

A girl wearing high heels and riding a shared tram hurriedly got off the train and apologized vigorously: "I'm sorry, I'm sorry!"

This girl is the girl who played with her mobile phone in the middle of the night, because she was about to be late for work, so she was so anxious that she didn't expect to bump into others.

Finished calving!

The car is expensive at first glance, at least a million lying grooves.

I can't afford to sell her!

The girl was struck by lightning, and then she saw the window behind her roll down, and a little girl stuck her head out.

"Sister, be careful!" Su Bao looked at the yin qi that surrounded her and said, "Sister, do you stay up late every day?" Staying up late is not very lucky, so you must pay attention to safety when walking on the road. The

girl's brain buzzed, and she subconsciously said: "Xie... Thank you..."

Su Bao wanted to say something, but in the end just waved his hand: "See you next time, bye."

Mu Guifan heard Su Bao say this and drove away.

The car was hit and the skin fell off, and the person was fine, so he didn't take it seriously.

Only the girl is stupid in place, like a dream...

**
Mu Guifan carried Su Bao to the hospital.

On the 20th floor, there were people swiping their phones outside the hallway.

[The little girl angrily scolded the person in the kimono... In order to destroy the so-called sacrifice, he smashed other people's beloved dolls...]

Mu Guifan raised his eyebrows slightly, oh, this is a defamatory video.

Sure enough, I heard the person who brushed the video chatting with the family members around him: "I don't know how to applaud on the Internet, I think, what people like to wear is really none of her business, she also smashed the dolls that people like... I don't know why, I don't like this kid at all.

Another person also said: "Yes, I used to wear my favorite clothes on the street, and I was also pointed at, and I hate this kind of person who accuses others in the name of patriotism."

Mu Guifan frowned.

Su Bao hugged his neck, and his voice was light: "Dad, go fast and go fast~!" Hearing

the misunderstanding of others about her again, Xiao Subao no longer cared at all.

She has said before that it is not wrong to like it, and what clothes you want to wear is also the freedom of others.

If those older siblings wore kimonos on the subway or in ordinary parks, she wouldn't say anything.

It's just that in front of the temple of Grandpa Chenghuang, in the burial place of the ancestors who paid their lives for this, it is really not good to wear such clothes, Su Bao still does not feel that there is anything wrong with her, she is firm in her firmness.

Second......

Those dolls were smashed because those dolls were made of ashes, and those sisters and aunts brought them back, and the dolls after the sacrifice would only eat them back, suck their luck and life.

But she didn't smash any other normal dolls...

In this matter, Su Bao did not feel that he was wrong.

said that it was their fault, not her fault, hum o( ̄ヘ ̄o #)

Mu Guifan looked at Su Bao, who had a relaxed and still cheerful face, and understood sadly - his little good cub had grown.

When she was raped online before, her whole person fell into darkness.

Now I hear someone misunderstand in person, but I can already do it without care.

When a person faces some insignificant misunderstandings and does not bother to explain, it means that her heart has really become stronger.

"Good cub, daddy is proud of you." Mu Guifan's generous palm stroked her back, and her tone was affirmative: "You are great." Su

Bao suddenly smiled and took a bite of his father.

Mu Guifan said: "But sometimes you don't have to care about some people, you are good to others, others do not necessarily appreciate it."

He understood very well why Su Bao smashed those dolls, but others didn't know, and only felt that she ruined what others liked.

Su Bao was lying on Mu Guifan's shoulder, her little face was propped up, and she said carefreely: "Why do you have to be appreciated by others?"

She does what she has to do, and it is none of her business whether others appreciate it or not.

Mu Guifan was stunned, and suddenly laughed lowly.

Also, what his little good boy is going to do, why do he need to explain it to others.

Instead, he was by the little guy for a moment.

While talking, the two had already found Gu Shengxue's ward, No. 18.

Su Bao broke free and said impatiently: "Dad, give me the flowers~"

Gu Shengxue was lying on the bed and closed her eyes, when she suddenly heard a familiar voice outside the door.

"Number 18 ... 18、18...... Sure enough, it's Little Eight Sister! Su Bao's cheerful voice.

Gu Shengxue frowned, and listened to Su Bao push the door in, and then said: "Hi, little sister Ba... No, Sister Xiaoxue!

Gu Shengxue: "..."

Su Bao stretched out a large bouquet of immortal flowers in front of her: "Na, for you."

Gu Shengxue closed her eyes and pretended to be asleep.

Don't want to see this infuriating guy at all.

But I heard Su Bao say: "Sister Xiaoxue, I know that you are awake, I saw it when you just pricked up your ears!" Lo and behold, your ears are still moving!

Gu Shengxue's ears seemed to be uncontrollable and twitched.

She was immediately annoyed.

Why is this ear uncontrolled and not obedient at all!

She opened her eyes and glared at Su Bao and asked, "What are you doing here?"

As a result, she saw the beautiful Phalaenopsis in front of her: "Come and see you!"

Gu Shengxue was stunned, her parents and sister didn't know that she liked Phalaenopsis, how did Su Bao know?

She turned her head awkwardly and continued to lie on her stomach in a different direction.

Su Bao wanted to put the flowers on the bedside table, but there were several instruments on the bedside table.

She wanted to put the flowers on the ground again, but it didn't seem to be good, a bit like going to the grave of her ancestors...

Su Bao looked at the head of the bed, it was not appropriate, and then looked at Gu Shengxue's injured back... Finally, he put the flower directly on her ass.

Gu Shengxue: "???

She immediately turned her head and glared, "You have a problem, right?

Su Bao blinked innocently: "Sister Xiaoxue, your bed is full of people, I have nowhere to put it..."

At that moment just now, Su Bao inexplicably felt that if she put the flowers elsewhere, Sister Xiaoxue would really be unhappy.

I don't know why, this scene appeared in her mind:

She handed the Phalaenopsis orchid to Sister Xiaoxue, and as a result, Phalaenopsis accidentally dropped a petal, and Sister Xiaoxue pulled out a knife and chased her without saying a word.

It's terrible...

That's why she puts flowers on her ass.

Su Bao bit his finger and weakly explained: "Look how good this is, fart... Farts blossom..."

Gu Shengxue: "..."

You didn't come to see me, you just came to me off.

In an instant, Gu Shengxue felt like she was going to cry with anger...