Chapter 91-100

Chapter 91: I'm used to it, do you have an opinion?

After sliding down the slide, the brothers and sisters went to play the children's version of the roller coaster.

Su Bao and Han Han: 'Whoops', 'Hahaha'...

Su He Wen was expressionless the whole time.

That's it?

Su He asked: Suppose the roller coaster speed is... The eccentricity of the semicircle region is... To hell with how much eccentricity can I get?

Then there is the jumping machine, which is only three or four stories high, and the speed is also very slow.

Su Bao: "Wow~"

Han Han: "It's fun!"

Su He Wen was expressionless.

But...... He really hasn't played like this, looking at childish projects, it seems to be okay ...

Su He asked: Assuming that the falling speed of the jumping machine is xx, the human heart rate is xx, and what is the falling speed to see the hell?

In the end, the result was to exceed the speed of light, smash on the ground at the speed of light, and there were no people, can you not see the ghost?

......

After playing the carousel, bumper car, high-altitude swing, children's tumble music, etc., Su Bao and Han Han were panting, each holding a glass of juice and drinking.

Su He asked after calculating the speed of the whole project, and concluded that it would not work with speed, or the magnetic field theory was reliable.

Su He Wen was still expressionless, but there was a hint of excitement under his eyes, and his cheeks were red.

Su Bao tilted his head and asked again: "Brother, is it fun?"

Su He Wen: "... So be it!

Han Han said loudly: "Brother He Wen, you are an old donkey biting the scales - such a hard mouth!"

Su Bao was stunned: "Cluck! What a hard mouth! Seeing

Su Bao's smile, Han Han became even stronger: "Teeth bite iron nails - hard mouth!" The duck has been boiled for seventy-two days, and it is left with a hard mouth!

Su Bao followed along: "Hahaha! The duck has been boiled for seventy-two days, and it is left with a hard mouth!

Su He smelled the black lines.

Does she know what it means? She laughed.

Su He Wen, a top student in the liberal arts, couldn't bear it anymore and corrected: "That called the duck boiled for seventy-two rolls, and the mouth was hard." Not seventy-two days.

Su Bao and Han Han: "Yes, yes, yes!"

Su He Wen: "..."

He seems to have scolded himself?

When the brothers and sisters were giggling, a woman in red stepped on the void like a ghost, and walked over lightly...

Su He was thinking about the relationship between magnetic fields and ghosts in his heart, and as soon as he looked up, he saw an aunt who looked like a ghost, still wearing red clothes, and almost didn't jump.

He fixed his eyes on one, oh, a person.

He breathed a sigh of relief and put his heart down.

I saw the woman sitting on the chair next to him, exhaling with a smug expression.

She leaned back in her chair, looking so tired.

Su Bao snorted: "It's you again, Auntie."

Han Han followed and asked, "Who?"

She wasn't impressed.

Su He Wen squinted: "It's the parent of the bear child who just cut in line." The

woman in red turned her head weakly, and when she saw Su Bao, they were stunned for a moment and said, "Oh... It's you!

Su Bao stared at the evil ghost on her shoulder.

Su He asked that the direction of her gaze was wrong, and subconsciously asked, "What's wrong?"

Su Bao held his little hand, leaned close to his ear and said, "Brother, there is a ghost lying on her shoulder..."

Su He asked: "..."

"!!"

Su Bao looked at Su He, who had changed positions, and asked, strangely: "Brother, what's wrong with you?"

Su He asked: "It's nothing, it's too windy over there." The

woman in red pulled the corners of her mouth and smiled, and said, "I'm sorry just now..."

Su Bao shook his head: "It's okay. Auntie, what's your name? The

woman in red leaned on the back of the chair, hunched over, and looked like she was collapsed, and said, "My name is Xin Zimeng."

Han Han looked at her strangely: "Auntie, why did you bring that bear child to play?" This

aunt is quite talkative, why did she bring a bear child.

Su Bao nodded: "Yes, why?" Aren't they just good friends to play together? If you don't like someone else, why play with him. Aunt

Xin Zimeng didn't seem to like that child, nor did she like that mother-in-law.

Xin Zimeng pursed her lips, her face resentful: "I don't want to take them either, but this is a relative of my husband's family, so I don't want to come to Happy Valley to play..."

"Damn, I didn't bring my own daughter to Happy Valley, so I brought him."

Su Bao was puzzled: "Can't you refuse that?"

Xin Zimeng: "Are everyone relatives, it's hard to refuse."

Su Bao shook his head, the world of adults is really strange!

And don't like it, and don't refuse.

Why send a few reluctantly? Isn't happiness the most important thing?

Su He, who had a better logic, asked strangely: "Since it is a relative of your husband's family, then why didn't he bring it himself?"

Xin Zimeng's tone carried a hint of anger: "He said he was going fishing, and he didn't have time to come!"

Several children were stunned.

Go fishing yourself? Fishing doesn't seem to be a job!

Since it's not busy work, why can't you come?

Han Han frowned: "Then don't come either!" Don't get used to him.

Like Grandma said, don't eat if she doesn't eat, don't get used to her.

In the end, she didn't learn to eat well...

Xin Zimeng sighed and shook her head: "Forget it, I don't want to quarrel with him." I still have work to do, and the quarrel is too affecting my mood, and I can't work quietly. "

"My family is all I am earning, if I can't do my work, how can my family have money to spend..."

"So I don't want to quarrel."

A few children: "..."

She still has to work?

This logic is so strange...

Shouldn't it be that the people who work work hard, and the people who don't go to work take care of other things?

Su Bao asked, "Then you won't go to work today?"

Xin Zimeng shook her head: "I am a novel writer, work freely, and I can go back at night and code again."

Su He was speechless.

He originally thought that this aunt was a housewife, and who made money looked at whose face, so no matter how unhappy he was, he also took his husband's relatives out to play.

I didn't expect her to be the one who made money at home.

Those who make money are still so humiliated?

He doesn't understand.

At this time, the aunt came over with the bear child, and when she saw Su Bao, she immediately snorted.

"Unlucky, this can be encountered."

She looked around, and the chairs in the rest area were all occupied.

Su He asked originally sat on the left side of Su Bao, and after changing positions, Su Bao and Xin Zimeng were next to each other, with a point in between.

The aunt said, "Hey, you move a little and make room for us!"

Su Bao immediately refused: "I'm sorry, my brother and sister are sitting on the other side, I can't move."

The aunt glared: "How many children have small butts, how much space can they occupy?" Isn't it okay to squeeze?
Han
Han raised his eyebrows: "I don't!" We are! No! Let!

Su He asked holding his arm and sneering: "Are you the Empress Dowager?" Tell us to let us go?

Su Bao nodded heavily and echoed, "Yes, we won't let it." Even if I get up, it's not enough for you to sit!" The

position of this horizontal chair could only accommodate so many people, and even if she moved a little, she couldn't sit down.

The aunt was very angry, cursing and complaining in her mouth: "What kind of people, this is, a group of children with no quality, and I don't know how parents teach it!"
Su Yichen,
who had just returned with popcorn, heard this, and immediately looked gloomy: "I'm used to it, do you have an opinion?" Aunt

is a bully who is afraid of being hard, looking at Su Yichen in a suit, her whole body is full of nobility, and her eyes are even sharper.

Stuttering and unable to speak, he could only complain to Xin Zimeng: "Look what broken place you brought, and the best amusement park in Kyoto, there is not even a place to sit!"

Xin Zimeng sighed, stood up and said: "Second aunt, you sit with Tongtong, don't argue, don't argue..."