Chapter 221-230

Chapter 221: Bullying My Daughter Without a Backer?

Everyone is also inexplicable, but since the misunderstanding is resolved, it is okay.

Several people even said with relief: "It's hard work, hard work." Sister

Juan got up stupidly, scratching her head with an embarrassed face, but the first time she ran over to take care of the old man.

At this time, a middle-aged man walked over quickly and said, "Dad! You okay?

He was followed by Dean Yu.

Sister Juan, the nurse, hurriedly said: "Don't worry, sir, the old man is fine, I may have been too sleepy last night to accidentally fall..."

A nurse helped her speak: "Yes, Sister Juan stayed all night last night, and we still watched her busy when we were on the night shift."

Another nurse also laughed: "So Sister Juan is asleep standing up?" It must be a dream to say that it is someone who pushes you such absurd words. Sister

Juan smiled embarrassedly, and did not argue, so she helped the old man wipe his saliva without saying a word, which is called a gentle and meticulous.

Su Bao was about to debunk her, when Dean Yu suddenly spoke: "That's not necessarily, I heard that this child from the Su family is quite strong and naughty, what if he takes advantage of the confusion of the caregivers to push people out?"
Dean
Yu's eyes darkened slightly, and he secretly sneered at Su Bao.

Okay, it's hitting him in the hand, right!?

He wanted to please Mr. Hao, and he thought about how to make Mr. Hao leave a bad first impression on the Su family.

As a result, this kid's bad luck fell into his hands!

Su Bao's little face tightened, and he was about to speak, but was interrupted by a voice:

"Dean Yu came when he opened his mouth, what's the matter, bullying my daughter has no backer?"

Mu Guifan strode over with a food box, his face was cold: "This corridor is monitored, do you want to check the monitoring?" Hearing

the check, a trace of panic flashed under Sister Juan's eyes.

Dean Yu suddenly choked: "I'm just guessing, this nurse doesn't look like a lie."

Mu Guifan sneered: "It means that my daughter lied?"

He glanced coldly at Sister Juan, the nurse.

Sister Juan hurriedly said: "Oh, it's not that it's not a fall, it's all my fault, don't be hurt and angry for me!"
In front of
people, she will always be a happy silly big sister image, while saying sincerely: "Mr. Hao, I'm sorry, I will definitely pay attention in the future, and I will not fall asleep standing standing again."

Outside, I understand that people will not directly call their duties, but sir, which shows that Sister Juan is also very sophisticated.

Dean Yu looked at the middle-aged man beside him: "Mr. Hao, look..."

This Su family bullied everyone to the head of the nurse hired by Mr. Hao, isn't this equivalent to directly bullying Mr. Hao?

Mr. Hao is very filial, whether it is a misunderstanding or not, first let him not have a good impression of the Su family.

Just when the dean thought that Mr. Hao would face Mu Guifan coldly, he saw him open: "Uh, Mu... Mr. Mu.
Dean
Yu chuckled in his heart.

Mr. Hao knows Mu Guifan??

Mr. Hao's heart was raging at this time, and he was constantly rejoicing, fortunately, he had glanced at Mu Guifan from a distance, and recognized him at the moment of a thousand shots!

Mu Guifan's appearance, it is difficult not to remember.

He frowned and said, "Dean Yu, don't talk nonsense about things without evidence!" It's nothing to do, Dean Yu, let's go back first!

Then he looked at Mu Guifan: "Mr. Mu, I'm really sorry."

This time it was Dean Yu's turn to be dumbfounded.

Mr. Hao's eyes were very bad when he looked at him, very bad!

Originally, he wanted to make Mr. Hao have a bad impression of the Su family, how could it backfire and make Mr. Hao dissatisfied with him...

This is a slap on the horse's hooves!

Dean Yu hurriedly said: "Mr. Hao, I'm sorry, I just care about the old man, and I didn't think too much for a while."
Mr.
Hao did not speak.

Mu Guifan glanced at Sister Juan, the nurse, and went down the slope to the donkey: "It's okay." However, Mr. Hao has to look at people a little more accurately.
Mr.
Hao: "Yes, thank you, Mr. Mu."

He almost cried out in his heart: Mu Guifan is not a master who is easy to give up, and I heard that he is still a daughter slave.

His daughter was wronged, he has no problem and must be angry, and no one will give face!

Change to someone else, this must not check his ancestors for eighteen generations in minutes?

Now it gave him a face!

As everyone knows, Mu Guifan will definitely not check the surveillance, and this sentence is casually scaring people.

Even if he finally goes to check the surveillance, he can make the monitor speechless in minutes.

(Monitoring:?) Just

when everyone thought this was the case.

Su Bao suddenly said: "But this aunt is really bad for grandpa, uncle, you should change aunt."
Sister
Juan was shocked, and quickly said: "Ouch, little friend, you can't talk nonsense..."

Su Bao's eyes were clear: "I didn't talk nonsense!" Just now, grandpa drooled in his mouth and wanted someone to help wipe his saliva, but the aunt ignored it, I came to help the grandfather wipe the saliva, and the aunt also said that I was nosy.
Sister
Juan looked shocked: "I didn't!"

Everyone looked at Su Bao in surprise, this is unlikely...

This nurse sister Juan is a well-known good caregiver.

She went to take care of the paralyzed elderly of several families, and even if the old people died in the end, the main family chased her and sent her pennants and praised her.

Su Bao was very calm, grabbed Mu Guifan's hand, and said: "Dad, they don't believe me..."

Mu Guifan's eyes showed a trace of anger, but when he faced Su Bao, he was extremely gentle: "It's okay, Dad will let them believe it."

He took out his mobile phone and called Wan Tao: "Wan Tao, come, you come and help me check the monitoring." Wan

Tao on the other side of the phone: "? "

No, master, don't you want to check and monitor? He is also needed to go over...

Immediately, Wan Tao reacted immediately, it is definitely not simple to check this monitoring! For example, you have to cut out some key pictures or something.

"Okay master, I'll come right away." Wan Tao said.

Mu Guifan hung up the phone, and the skin smiled without smiling: "I'm a person, I can't see my daughter being wronged, everyone come in and sit down!"
Mr.
Hao: "..."

Can this sit still??

Who dares to sit in front of Chief Mu, is that like sitting on pins and needles!

He glanced at Dean Yu even more annoyed.

Dean Yu: "..."

Dean Yu was annoyed and glanced at Su Bao vaguely - all blame this little thing!

That's a lot!

Is the caregiver good or not, what does it matter to her? Anyway, Dean Hao's father is going to be transferred to his nursing home.

Well, now that there is such a trouble, Dean Hao has a bad impression of him and may not necessarily transfer to his nursing home.

Su Bao said: "Actually, don't bother so much, we can let grandpa say it himself!"
Mr.
Hao was stunned, and the old man was also stunned.

A nurse said embarrassedly: "Eh, little friend, you may not know, grandpa is not in good health, he can't talk now..."

My hands cramped, curled up, shaking so badly that I couldn't write.

Su Bao said: "I know, but I can cure grandpa, I just need to... Well, one, two, three, four... A hundred minutes?
Dean
Yu suddenly smiled.

Mountains and heavy waters were doubtful, and he was thinking about how to explain the old man's condition logically, and when he had to go to him for rehabilitation, this little thing was sent to him again.

This time, he will definitely seize the opportunity, and he will definitely not go wrong in the field of rehabilitation.

Dean Yu held his hand, shook his head and said: "A child is a child, don't say a hundred minutes, you can't do it for a day or two or even a year or two!"

"The old man caused hemiplegia because of a stroke, and we also know that hemiplegia is difficult to cure, and it is almost a lifelong regret... However, our nursing home is very researched in hemiplegia and has a lot of experience.

"The old man has just been discharged from the hospital now, if I strike while the iron is hot, while the muscle memory has not been completely lost, and train with professional and useful rehabilitation training methods, I dare to use my position guarantee, and within two years the old man will be able to speak again - at least, he will not drool again!"

He talked eloquently, with a confident look!