Chapter 1071-1080

Chapter 1071 - Hanging Bell Returns (Supplement 1)

Hanging Bell bit and licked the dog and pulled it to a clearing where there was no one.

Su Hewen, who ate melons, was finally forcibly pulled away by Su Zixi, and when he found the hanging bell, he found that it was biting into a ball with the dog's head.

Hanging bell This is the first time to catch a ghost, the same as a walking beast, seeing this dog's head is like a person seeing the ghost that a person becomes after death.

It's not terrifying, but I feel unconvinced -

Why does the ghost cat catch the ghost that becomes after death, the ghost that catches the ghost and the evil ghost, and it can only catch this kind of ghost that the little cat and dog become after death?

The same is meow, why is the difference between the ghost cat and the walking beast so hot!

When I thought of the black cat's high-ranking face, the hanging bell was so angry that he scratched the dog's head!

Angry to death, it caught kittens and puppies, even if it was just now, it almost couldn't be beaten!

The dog's head was violently beaten by the hanging bell, and it was also very wronged!

I think that the boss of its beasts and ghosts was beaten by a cat so that he couldn't lift his head!

Generally, the soul of kittens and dogs is weak after death, and if they are not reincarnated, they can survive for two years in the world, which is considered against the sky.

And it's different, it not only survived two years, but also evolved into the only evil among dogs - lick the dog!

It was such a heaven-defying chance that it was planted in a cat's paw!

Aaaaaaa

Su He, who was watching the battle from the sidelines, asked Su Zixi: "..."

Elementary school chicken fight...?

Su He asked infinite doubts about himself!

Just such a weak dog head, the evil ghost can not compare to the dog head.

Just now he didn't even see it a few times...

Su He didn't hold back, and smashed a fist on the dog's head.

The dog's head instantly spit out his tongue, his eyes were swirling, and he fainted.

Hanging Bell: "..."

It had a fierce face, waiting for Su He to ask.

Su Zixi said: "Let's go, there is a camera over there."
After
saying that, he left first.

All right...... The hanging bell could only hold the dog's head and flung it into the bell hanging around its neck.

Su He asked, his eyes widened suddenly: "Wait, you can pretend to be a ghost with this bell?!" The

hanging bell snorted and left arrogantly.

Su He asked, "Where did you get it?"

Xiao He asked his eyes to look at the bell with fiery eyes, good thing wow, such a good thing, I don't know if I can make one?

"Little Hanging Bell, let's discuss something? Lend me your bell for a few days..." asked Su He and chased the hanging bell with a grin.

The hanging bell slipped and disappeared.

Su He could only dry stare, but he was unwilling, if he studied what was different about the bell, he would definitely be able to invent one!

"Hanging bell..." Su He asked and ran after the cat.