Chapter 481-490

Chapter 481: The Yao family has no evidence, our Su family does

Yao Jingyun was stunned, and he was smashed on the face by a hard head, and his nose was sunk, which shows how hard this brain door is topped!

"Damn it...!" He covered his nose and cursed.

Yao Diyue stared at him, and his mouth continued to output: "I groove... I slot! It's

amazing, I can pronounce two of my grooves in a row.

Everyone was dumbfounded.

Especially police officers.

If you say that the action of just swinging your arm can still be someone secretly pulling and making a false impression.

But how to explain it now?

Can a corpse suddenly rush over and hit someone with a head?

Can a corpse shout at me trough?

Su Bao, who was stunned, finally came to her senses and hit it so hard, for fear that she would dent her head.

Su Bao hurriedly went up and pulled her: "Aunt, okay, okay!"

Yao Diyue rolled her eyes, stared at the remaining Second Elder of the Yao Family, and rushed over with her head in rebellion: "I... Trough! The

second elder of the Yao family was shocked more than Yao Shiyue and Yao Jingyun.

The worms on Yao Diyue's body were controlled and pinched to death by him with his own hands.

She should have been cold for a long time, why can she still jump alive here and hit people with their heads now?

So with his constant doubts about himself, Yao Diyue rushed in front of him and flew him out...

Boom - the second elder of the Yao family threw out two meters and fell on the lawn.

At this time, a green glowing bird suddenly flew over, quacking and shouting: "Come man, feed him a pound of dumplings!" Come man, feed him a pound of dumplings! The

words fell, and it finished dropping bombs in the air.

A soak of fresh guano was pulled into the mouth of the second elder of the Yao family with incomparable accuracy...

Everyone in the Su family: Who am I, where am I, what is this bird doing...

Even the police officer opened his mouth wide.

When was the second elder of the Yao family insulted like this, the other party was still a bird!

He spat out the contents of his mouth vigorously, spitting until his mouth was dry and still felt full of guano smell.

"Beast...! Damn beasts! The

second elder of the Yao family violently burst out, he couldn't kill the people of the Su family, and he couldn't kill a bird?!

He flew out a talisman and shot straight at the parrot that landed on the bush on the side!

The second elder of the Yao family still has some skills.

The talisman was like a sharp arrow, and as soon as Little Five fluttered, his tail was hit.

Rise...... A green flame ignited.

Xiao Wu suddenly shouted and flew towards Su Baofei: "Lie in the groove!" Groove! Help me! Roast the bird! Su

Bao hurriedly rushed over, rushed in both directions, and soon held Xiao Wu in his arms, and directly raised his hand towards the flames!

The second elder of the Yao family sneered, not everyone can extinguish the flame of the rune, and if you grab it with your hands like this, it is simply looking for death!

The next second...

The green flame was extinguished.

"......"

The sneer on the face of the second elder of the Yao family suddenly froze, and he suddenly felt a hint of something bad.

According to Yao Jingyun's description... Is it really the witch god descendant of their Yao family, Su He asked?

The little five's tail was burned off a small section, and the originally beautiful and long tail feathers were gone.

Parrots find objects, relying on gorgeous feathers, especially the beautiful flight feathers and long tail feathers after unfolding, the brighter the color, the longer the tail feathers, the more 'majestic' in the eyes of the female parrot.

Xiao Wuliang was tearful and complained to Su Bao: "Bao... This person does not speak of bird virtue! My tail is gone, I can't find a partner! Everyone

in the Su family: "..."

The police officer was stunned: This bird has become fine?

Su Bao went to save Xiao Wu's kung fu, Yao Diyue was let go, and without restraints, she turned her head and threw herself at Yao Jingyun, biting him on the shoulder.

"Whaa Whoosh! She slurred in her mouth and tore off a piece of Yao Jingyun's meat, and Yao Jingyun screamed.

Yao Diyue was not afraid of pain, even if he was beaten by Yao Jingyun with his elbow, he did not let go.

The scene was chaotic.

The police officer went to rescue Yao Jingyun with seven hands and eight feet.

The corners of Su Yichen's mouth kept twitching, and he went up to stop Yao Diyue: "It's okay, let go."

Yao Diyue: "Woooo

Su Yichen: "..."

After finally tearing her off, Yao Jingyun was torn off another piece of meat.

Everyone else felt pain when they saw it.

This farce was so loud that it really made a chicken fly dog jump, and finally ended with Yao Jingyun and several people being handcuffed.

When the autopsy judge arrived, he saw that Yao Diyue stubbornly repeated my groove in his mouth and bit people.

This does not need to be examined, where may be the corpse!

Therefore, the Yao family's accusation of murder by the Su family is simply a false accusation.

Yao Shiyue was not dead hearted, and asked the forensic doctor to come forward to check Yao Diyue's heartbeat.

Su He asked stopped in front of him, his eyes red: "Who dares to move my mother!"

"My mother was locked up underground by them for eight years before she became like this!"

"She is afraid when she sees people now, and you are not allowed to go near her!"

Su He asked stubbornly, and Su Bao also joined the queue and stopped in front of Yao Diyue.

Su He Wen did not hesitate and also joined the team.

The police officer wanted to say, does she look like she is afraid of people?

Again let the dog bite people, and he personally went into battle to bite people, and smashed other people's faces with their heads.

This is called fear of people...?

Su Yichen stopped in front of the three children.

"The Yao family framed our Su family, there is not the slightest evidence, but the evidence of the Yao family's illegal detention and revenge killing, we have!"