Chapter 1081-1090

Chapter 1081 - The Great Emperor of the Capital!

Poison flashed under the eyes of the City King, and the tips of his five fingers were like five sharp blades, directly grabbing towards Mu Guifan's abdomen.

The weakest belly, attack the belly!

He wanted to take out Mu Guifan's intestines.

He couldn't let the parents of the little thing die so easily, and saw his parents bloodied and bleeding with his own eyes...

It will definitely be able to strike the heart of the little thing!

He not only wants them to die, but also leaves an indelible shadow on the little things.

In case she still leaves a way back...

Then he will let her remember this unforgettable moment forever, this life has failed, the world has failed!

A cruel smile appeared at the corner of the City King's mouth, and his wrist exerted force, slashing fiercely!

He heard him right, it was indeed a pop, and the sound was like the sound you made when you kicked an iron box.

Hard!

The City King only felt a shock in his wrist, and with a click, his hand almost broke.

He froze and looked up in disbelief.

How could a mortal body be so hard?!

Mu Guifan lowered his eyes and looked at him expressionlessly, with a cold look under his eyes: "The guts are not small." Saying

that, all the coercion he would experience in the cold pool was released, and in an instant, the city king was forced to retreat one after another!

The majestic and cold coercion carried the killing momentum of God Blocking and Killing God and Buddha, and instantly crushed the City King to his knees in the mud!

Click——!

Even his knees made the sound of bones shattering...

The City King's pupils shrank and he raised his head in horror -

In the next second, another killing coercion struck, pressing him so hard that he couldn't even lift his head!

The City King had to crawl on the ground and said in shock: "Great... Great! This

is the coercion of the Emperor of the Capital, impossible, impossible!

The City King couldn't come back to his senses at all.

Didn't the Emperor of Yudu go beyond the Three Realms and Six Realms?

Listening to those vague rumors, it was said that the Emperor of the capital broke through the shackles and completely broke away from this heaven and earth.

There are also rumors that the Emperor of the capital tried to break through the three realms, but was crushed to death by the Nine Heavens Dao, and ceased to exist...

No matter what the rumors are, in short, the Emperor of the Imperial Capital has not appeared for thousands of years, and this is a fact.

Otherwise, how could the prefecture be dark and turbulent, just to compete for the head of the ten halls, and in the end it was not coveting that position...

But he had to believe it.

Three thousand years ago, the nine Yan Kings of the prefecture secretly competed for the first place, and held a competition for this.