Chapter 651-660

Chapter 651: Try and die

The first one to try it was a male blogger.

One second he was laughing and swearing, the next he jumped up with a snort, and he saw in horror a girl in scorched black and white clothes standing behind the crowd.

The man who tried the second test was also electrocuted and was about to tell others that there was indeed a leak, but saw a girl covered in scorched black and dressed in white floating above the head of the crowd.

Su Bao's face gradually became solemn.

What's going on?

When someone is electrocuted, the female ghost will appear.

She had never encountered a ghost that she couldn't see, and this female ghost was obviously here, but she couldn't see it.

The onlookers did not notice anything, seeing the two bloggers who fled in horror after being electrocuted, some laughed, some deliberately coaxed, and some performed a look of horror.

Su Bao warned them not to try, but no one listened.

Soon two more bloggers screamed in horror and ran away like hell.

Su Bao sighed, look, they all said don't try, try and die.

Su He asked holding the camera and quietly asked, "Sister, where will she appear from this time?" Just

now he didn't shoot anything, just heard Su Bao say, when the first person was electrified, the girl stood at the back of the crowd; When the second person was electrified, the girl was already floating above everyone's heads.

The third and fourth did not see it when they were electrocuted...

Su He only felt that his neck was cold and fluttering, and he wanted to shoot and was afraid.

Su Bao shook his head: "I don't know."

Su He asked and was afraid: "Second brother, you come!"

Su He asked a rare call to Second Brother Su Zixi and stuffed the camera into his hand.

Su Zixi, who held the camera: "..."

At this time, everyone looked at each other, and the atmosphere of terror was full, obviously it was daylight, but everyone felt that their scalps were numb.

"I know the blogger just now... His usual expression is not like this..."

"There won't really be ghosts..."

For a while, everyone hesitated and looked at Su Bao in amazement.

"A group of tricksters, I'll come!" At this time, a righteous blogger stood up, it seemed that he had just arrived, and the camera was not set up.

His live broadcast room is full of supportive netizens:

[Bogo is out, as long as Bogo said, I believe it! ]

[Others may fake, Bogo can never fake.]

Blogger Bogo went up with confidence.

He has long had enough of these people, and in order to rub the traffic one by one, he is not as good as a little girl.

Children will not lie, saying that it is a leakage of electricity, it must be a leakage, but they go up and try it and leave ghostly, which is even more exaggerated.

Su Bao glanced up at this uncle, and stopped talking: "Uncle, I advise you..."

Bogo raised his hand and waved: "No need to persuade!" I

came from afar to seek the truth.

Isn't the truth electrocution? Dogs can't die, he will be afraid?

Su Bao: "Uh, no, just leakage, now the situation is different, it's true..."

Bogo interrupted her: "No matter what the situation is, without investigation, there is no right to speak, and if you do not go into battle in person, you are not qualified to speak!"

Su Bao had to say: "Okay, then you are mentally prepared.

Su He asked Hanhan and Su Zixi looked at him with sympathy.

Bogo took off his shoes and strode towards the door of the café.

Just stepped on the position they said, sure enough, an electric current rushed up from the bottom of his feet, making his face numb, and his conditioned reflex generally retracted his feet!

"Confirmed! It's just leakage..."

Before Bogo finished speaking, his eyes widened in horror!

At this moment, Su Zixi and Su He Wen were fiddling with the camera.

One said 'you come', the other said 'you come, you come', and was pushing over when suddenly a face appeared in the camera.

The face of a girl with a scorched face and bulging white eyes.

She was expressionless, and through the camera, she stared straight at Su He Wen and Su Zixi.

Su He asked: "Ahhhhh

Su Zixi: "..."

Han Han jumped up and was the first to hold Su Bao's arm, looking terrified!

This scene Su Bao, Mu Guifan, and the blogger named Bogo all saw it.

A girl covered in scorched black and dressed in white suddenly appeared, lying in front of Su He Wen's camera...

Her hands were hanging down, but her feet were bent at an eerie angle.

Mu Guifan stared at the girl's feet and said, "This is the shape formed after the high-temperature carbonization of human limbs..."

Bogo took two steps back in panic, his throat was like cotton stuffed, and he wanted to say something but couldn't speak!

Netizens in the live broadcast room were asking what happened and what he saw, and Bogo directly closed the live broadcast room.

The people around were inexplicable, but obviously Bogo had a certain reputation, and everyone asked: "Bogo, what do you see?"

"What a thing that scares you like this! You're not going to be hell, haha!

The blogger who deliberately frightened people said: "I told you a long time ago that there is a female ghost here, you haven't opened your yin and yang eyes, I have seen it a long time ago!" Right above your heads..."

Bogo's face turned pale: "Things that can't be determined, things that can't be confused, I don't speak..."

Just now he obviously saw the female ghost.

But now it's out of sight!

He is definitely not dazzled, these children in front of him have seen it.

Bo Ge was thinking so, and saw Su Bao, Su He asking Su Zi Qinghanhan, and even the tall man staring behind him.

Frightened, he quickly took a few steps back, stepped on the leakage again, and stumbled to stand in Su Bao's camp.

I saw a girl floating quietly behind the blogger who said that he had opened his yin and yang eyes and was saying scaring words.

She slowly raised her hand and stretched out her charred paws—because her fingers were bent by electricity, like fried chicken feet—on the blogger's shoulder.

Su He asked and Han Han hugged together: "Whoops——" Su Zixi: "

... Groove! Su

Bao saw the opportunity and quickly threw out a yellow talisman!

The yellow talisman shot away like lightning and stuck to the girl's head.

The girl screamed, and at the same time, the blogger who was bragging about his yin and yang eyes subconsciously turned his face and saw the burnt black girl behind him.

She looked hideous, screamed sharply, and her black hands grabbed directly on his face.

The blogger only felt a pain in his face, and the nerve endings finally reacted, and jumped three feet tall -

"My mother! Help me!

He was so frightened that he stepped back one after another, and fell on the door of the leakage with his feet, and now he could see it more clearly.

As he said, it really opened the eyes of yin and yang.

The yellow talisman was burning, the scorched black girl wailed in pain, and Su Bao's heart trembled slightly, but he still chased out...

"Don't run!"

She reached out and saw that she was about to grab the girl's ghost.

Who knew that in the next second, the girl disappeared.

Su Bao grabbed a void, only felt that the palm of his hand was numb, and opened his hand to find a black mark, as if it had been painted by black charcoal.

Mu Guifan also came out when she chased out, and at this moment, seeing that her palm was black, he quickly rubbed it: "Is it okay?" The

black qi suddenly reached Mu Guifan's eyebrows.