Chapter 991-1000

Chapter 991 (Last Night's)

At the ceremonial stage, the bride and groom exchange rings and take vows.

"Mr. Su Yichen, whether you are poor or rich, sick or healthy, young or ... Do not leave hand in hand to Bai Lao, are you willing? The

breeze blew, a strand of hair brushed on Yao Diyue's face, Su Yichen subconsciously raised her hand to ruffle her broken hair to her ear, and her voice was mellow and low: "I am willing."

"Miss Yao Diyue, whether you are poor or rich... Do not leave hand in hand to Bai Lao, are you willing?

Yao Diyue's eyes were bright, staring at Su Yichen tightly, revealing a sincere smile: "I am willing!"

Master of Ceremonies: "Good! Congratulations to our newcomer, let's wish this newcomer a long time and hold hands for a lifetime! The world is so big, I only met you, here..."

The emcee just said, 'Okay! Su Yichen had already leaned over and kissed Yao Diyue.

Yao Diyue padded her feet, hugged Su Yichen's neck tightly, and raised her head in response.

Enthusiastic applause broke out below!

Su Bao and Han Han turned into flower fairies, and the scattering of flowers did not stop, Su He Wen and Su He Wen also joined them, and now a rose flower language fell on the heads of Su Yichen and Yao Diyue.

Master of Ceremonies: Hey??

Ay?

He hasn't finished reading his lines yet!

He hasn't even said the classic line 'Groom, you can kiss your bride'!

No matter, the emcee, with his strong ability to control the field, was stunned to finish reading the blessing words when the two kissed, and finally quickly added a sentence without dying:

"Good!! The groom can now kiss your bride!
After
saying this, he made a helpless expression. (Shaking his head) (Lost his eyes) (Dog abuse)

There was a burst of laughter in the audience, applause and blessings.

Yao Diyue has no family, so when she moved to the banquet, there was no link to toast her family's wine.

Strangely, the guests wondered why the main seat was vacant with two tables filled with wine and food.

What they couldn't see was that the ghosts were huddled together.

Aga leaned on the table with an excited look and reached for the dessert across the table.

The coward sat next to her, helping her with dishes from time to time.

The ghost in the wedding dress squeezed the wine glass, carefully tasted the wine they said, and immediately her eyes lit up, and she immediately poured another glass.

The flower ghost was holding a goblet, leaning slightly close to Ji Chang: "Master Ji, have a drink~" Ji Chang sat upright, his expression light: "

Deduct ten years of merit." The

flower ghost immediately sat up straight and muttered in his mouth: "Is it really true, after watching such a romantic wedding, there is no heartbeat?" The

infatuated ghost smiled, took a large piece of buckle meat, and said while eating: "It's not good to find someone to tease, but look for Lord Ji, you are also a real skin." Unlucky

ghost: "Hmm... Hmm%¥#..." (binge)

The ugly aunt held Tinkerbell, and Tinkerbell's face was full of red light, and happily pointed to the red egg: "Auntie I want this!" "

......

When it was lively, I heard Su Bao's voice coming: "Toast, toast~" The ghosts immediately stood up and raised the "wine glasses"

in their hands - of course, it could not be the physical wine glasses on the table floating.

Su Yichen raised his glass slightly and saluted back.

This can be regarded as a salute to Yao Diyueniang's family.

The Su family has no other relatives, and although the population is large, Old Master Su has been an only son for two generations, so the relationship is relatively pure.

Therefore, in addition to the Su family itself, the main table on the Su family's side is only Academician Lao, Su Bao's teacher.

Academician Lao's eyes were full of admiration: "Congratulations to the two of you, tying the knot!" It's really a talented woman, made in heaven!

Yao Diyue bent over: "Thank you, thank you!" Raising

his head, he drank the wine in one gulp.

Academician Lao: "Ugh.

Su Yichen: "..."

The Su family couldn't help but smile and shake their heads.

With a relaxed smile on his face, Old Master Su said, "Don't mind, my daughter-in-law here is indeed different from ordinary people.
Old Mrs.
Su glanced at Yao Diyue lovingly, and also said: "The temperament is frank, there is nothing bad, it just makes you laugh!" Academician

Lao shook his head repeatedly: "No, no, it's really good, there are too many curves in the bottom of my heart." After

toasting the main table, most of the next ones are friends, business partners, and so on.

Everyone saw the opportunity and immediately "besieged" Su Yichen:

"President Su, usually you don't drink when you entertain! You can't stop drinking today, right?

"That's it! Today is your great day, I won't leave without a drink today! The

men talked about everything, making bad people ridicule Su Yichen.

Who knows, people have seven younger brothers!

Su Yichen smiled slightly: "Drink, must drink."

He glanced to the side, and the seven brothers of the Su family immediately stepped forward.

Su Luo put his elbow on Su Yishen's shoulder, tilted his head slightly, and hooked his lips: "I will drink this cup for my brother, come!"

Su Yinger directly put his arm around the shoulder of another person: "I will drink this cup for my brother!" The

seven brothers "killed all sides", and there was a posture that they wanted my brother to drink and had to pass our level first.

The scene was very lively, and most of the previous wealthy weddings were good opportunities for all parties to take the opportunity to connect with feelings and business.

Today, I don't know how, everyone seems to have forgotten their troubles.

Men forget to engage in relationships, women forget to pull relationships.

Everyone purely celebrates for the couple, makes a wedding banquet, and even all kinds of puzzles, sets up levels to amuse the bride and groom...