Chapter 761-770

Chapter 761: Teaching Su Bao to Analyze Calmly

Mu Guifan nodded: "And he is a very powerful person, so powerful that he is so powerful that he is not willing to tell Su Bao that such a person has appeared before Ji Chang arrives."

Su Yichen understood: "He was worried that Su Bao was impulsive and went to find that person."

Mu Guifan snorted and added: "I am even more afraid that Su Bao is against that person, and Su Bao is not that person's opponent."

Yao Diyue gritted her teeth and clucked: "Who is it...!" Fork out!!

Mu Guifan already understood who that person was.

"Su Bao, think about how your master was injured last time?"

After Su Bao was injured by the golden light, he went to the prefecture and came back injured, very badly.

It was hurt by the king of the city.

Once again, he went to the netherworld again in order to heal his injuries to find the Soul Flower, but when he returned, he was even more embarrassed, this time he also met the city king.

So this time, Bacheng is also the king of the city.

Su Bao did not have the meticulous analysis of her father, but when her father said this, she invisibly and intuitively thought of a person.

"Dad, you said that person is the king of the city!" She said.

Mu Guifan nodded: "Yes."

"Dad also wants to protect you, but not telling you doesn't necessarily protect you."

"After you know, you yourself must know that this city king is not ordinary and difficult to deal with, sinister, cunning, and the most important thing is that he is extremely strong, which you can't deal with now."

"He dares to come up and intervene against the violation, which shows that he has his dependence, and if you encounter him, you must not impulsively go up to take revenge, but run away at all costs."

Su Bao nodded: "Dad told Su Bao that he knew that Su Bao knew that person was dangerous, and if he encountered it, he would run immediately."

Mu Guifan snorted.

If he doesn't know the danger, he thinks he might be limited by the rules, and he may miss the opportunity to escape.

Knowing the danger, he knows that this person does not want to face, and if he really encounters it, he will run quickly.

"Su Bao remembered." Su Bao looked down at the bottle in his hand and clutched it tightly.

Master is worried that she will disobey... But she is already obedient, can Master come back?

Mu Guifan looked at Su Bao and sighed secretly.

He continued: "Now that we know the root cause of our failure, let's talk about Lu Sanliang.

"This person is very desperate, he has left several hiding dens for himself, and those who are desperate for life will definitely have the means to save their lives, such as how he can be resurrected after he really dies."

Su Yichen frowned, his thinking here was a little too jumpy.

Normal people should think: afraid of death, so how to keep yourself from dying.

Su He asked and asked: "Who has nothing to think about how to resurrect themselves when they die, and they are not playing games..."

Mu Guifan affirmed: "Lu Sanlian will definitely be, he is afraid of death." More importantly, he is a person who cultivates 'yang', relying on the golden light gathered by the people's prayer beliefs to improve his strength, but he also catches ghosts and raises ghosts. Yin

and yang are relative, which is a bit contradictory here.

Su He asked still didn't understand: "But he is a Taoist priest, and he originally catches ghosts."

Mu Guifan shook his head: "Taoist priests catching ghosts will destroy ghosts, and Taoists will not keep ghosts."

Su He asked: "Master Lin in the zombie film has zombies, isn't this staying?"

Mu Guifan still shook his head: "Master Lin also said that ghosts are ominous things, a collection of poverty, sorrow, decay, calamity, shame, misery, mildew, pain, sickness and death in one, and it will not be good to go in and out with them." But zombies are not ghosts, ghosts are invisible and invisible, zombies are different, zombies can be seen, belonging to a kind of 'thing'.

"Therefore, Lu Sanlian is not a Yan King, he must know that ghosts cannot be kept, according to normal Taoist practice, he should have destroyed the ghosts when he caught them, but he kept them."

"It shows that ghosts should have a more important role for him."

What is most important for Lu Sanlian is life.

The more powerful a person is, the more he often spares his life, because he is already so powerful, if he dies, everything he used to be in vain, so he can't die.

"So he kept the ghost, either to heal the wound or for other purposes."

Letting it out to make money is only incidental, and the essential purpose must be for the ghost's anger to be stronger.

When Wan Tao heard this, he thought of something, and immediately took out a book: "This is the book that fell out of him." What

you carry with you must be easy to take away at any time to escape.

"When I encounter someone who doesn't understand... Just turn to the book to find the answer. Mu Guifan said, "The Extreme of the Ghost Dao? There

is the way of immortals, humanity, or the first time to see the way of ghosts.

Mu Guifan looked at it cursorely for a while, and said in a low voice: "There is indeed a way to resurrect the ghost."

Lu Sanlian really thought about how to resurrect himself after he died and became a ghost, the first of which was to make his soul stronger, so the ghosts he raised were all absorbed by him after death.

The book writes how to raise ghosts, how to absorb, how to use ghosts to enhance their strength...

Mu Guifan sneered: "If you learn a lot, you won't be afraid of going crazy."

Su Bao said: "Dad, his soul is gone, he can't be resurrected."

Mu Guifan nodded: "Well, so he prepared for nothing."

Su Bao was lost: "What about Master, can you use a ghost to raise him back?"

Mu Guifan happened to see a passage in the book, and his heart became heavier: "I'm afraid not, your master is not a complete soul now, catch ghosts and feed him, maybe feed him ghosts..."

So I still have to find a way to condense his soul.

Su Bao asked again, "What about the Soul Flower?" Is it OK to live soul flowers?

Mu Guifan said while flipping through the book: "I'm not sure... Wait, it is written here. The

book is so old, the pages are about to rot, and the writing is in traditional characters.

Mu Guifan turned carefully and looked a little slower.

"Soul flower, can nourish the soul, powerful divine soul... The effect of condensing the divine soul is average, but it is better to have it than nothing when it is forced to do so.
In
just a few lines, a flower was drawn next to it, describing its shape.

"The Soul Flower has red and purple, and purple is the Kao of the Soul Flower, Jutani Miichi..."

That is to say, purple soul flowers are relatively rare, thanThe red color is more powerful, and there may be a probability that one in ten hidden valleys has a hidden valley.

Su Bao had a cluster of flames in her heart, and suddenly appeared, and she said excitedly: "That's right, there are purple and red!" "

The last time Master picked it was purple!

Su Bao said anxiously: "Dad, if you look through it again, is there a flower that condenses the soul?"

She squeezed into her father's arms and stared at the book.

But she couldn't understand any of these words.

Su Bao was upset, she had just gone to kindergarten and could not read.

I had always felt that catching ghosts was powerful, and this was the first time that Su Bao suffered the bitterness and anxiety of illiteracy.

Be sure to study hard in the future!

In the gap between Su Bao's cranky thoughts, Mu Guifan finally found another record about condensing souls...

Seeing the record in the book, the expression on his face gradually changed, and he pursed his lips without speaking.