Chapter 371-380

Chapter 371: King Yan's Subordinates

Su Zixi was afraid that he would never see Su Bao again, his father, brothers, grandparents, uncles and uncles...

He found that he couldn't bear it, even the grass and trees of the Su family, the croaking parrot, and the hanging bell that had just arrived, he couldn't bear it.

Seeing Su Zixi crying, Su Bao coaxed: "It's okay, isn't this back?"

Ji Chang on the side suddenly asked, "Who is the person who asked you to write your name, can you see what he looks like?"

Su Zixi didn't expect that there was a "ghost" floating next to him!

Frightened, his pupils shrank sharply, and the heart rate on the monitor suddenly reached 120.

The machine sounded an alarm ...

Su He was stunned for a moment: "Second brother, what's wrong with you?" "

What the hell?

The nurse soon arrived, checked the monitor, and began to rush people: "The patient just returned from surgery and needs to rest, family members go out!"

Su Yichen nodded, said a few words to Old Lady Su, and left one after another.

Old Mrs. Su and Su Zilin stayed for a day and a night, and the others went to work, and finally Uncle Nie and Su Yuefei and Su Bao, who were on vacation, stayed in the hospital.

Su Yuefei sent everyone out, and there were only Su Bao and Ji Chang in the ward.

Su Bao introduced: "Brother, this is my master!"

Su Zixi: "..."

He reacted, Su Bao said her master, sometimes when talking to herself, he talked to her master.

In fact, Ji Chang's appearance is still very handsome, his eyes are narrow and long, the bridge of his nose is high, and his face shape is extremely perfect... Unfortunately, these did not exist in Su Ziqing's eyes, and he only saw the words 'he is a ghost'.

Especially the sharp contrast between the pale complexion and the vermilion lip color made Su Zi panic.

Ji Chang continued to ask, "The person who asked you to write your name, do you still have an impression?"

Su Zixi's head shook slightly and said, "I don't remember."

Ji Chang asked: "Tall, short, fat and thin, don't you remember male or female?"

Su Zixi snorted.

Ji Chang only felt that this matter was serious, even if it was a soul that wandered away from the prefecture, it was impossible for someone to guard the intersection and let people write their names - those who wrote their names under the bottom were almost nothing good.

Who is that person?

Ji Chang asked again: "What else do you see?"

Su Zixi thought for a while, and said weakly: "I still see Su Bao..."

Su Bao was stunned and wowed: "Did I also go to the prefecture?"

Su Zixi shook his head and said, "I don't know, I entered a hall and saw that the hall was full of sculptures.

"There's a bull's head and horse face, black and white impermanence... There is also the ghost king marshal, the leopard-tailed bird's beak, and the fishgill wasp.

Ji Chang was surprised: "Do you recognize them?"

Su Zixi was also very strange: "I don't know why I recognize it..."

He wanted to say that maybe the game is played too much, and these things invisibly exist in the subconscious?

But if you think about it, he hasn't played a game like this.

Ji Chang's expression became more and more solemn: "Continue."

Su Zixi took a break before continuing to say in a low voice: "Then when I arrived at the front of the hall, I saw that the three words 'Yan Luo Hall' were hung on it, there was a super large desk and the throne of the Yan King, and Su Bao was sitting on the throne.

"She said I couldn't come here, and then she slapped me off and I woke up."

Su Bao's face was full of amazement, she actually sat on the throne of the king of Yan?

The little guy didn't know that he was the king of Hades, but he felt that he was too powerful.

Ji Chang muttered, "Judging by your description, you must have gone down." It's weird. Ordinary

iQue people, the soul wanders around the world at most, and when the person wakes up, it is the time to return to the soul.

Almost no soul can come back after going to the prefecture for a walk, and Su Zixi still goes to Yan Luo Hall.

There are ten temples of Yan King, each division of heaven and earth, Yan Luo King is in charge of life and death, and is the head of the ten temple Yan Kings.

After Su Bao came up, the 'business' of Yan Luo Hall was divided among other halls, and only some of his subordinates did some 'daily maintenance'—for example, he often went to each temple for meetings.

Now all the sculptures in the Yan Luo Hall are in town.

Su Zixi asked, "Then what am I?"

Ji Chang said: "There are ten great yin handsomes under the Yan Luo throne, which are black and white impermanence, bull head and horse face, ghost king marshal, day wandering god, night wandering god, leopard tail, bird beak, fish gill, and wasp. All you see are sculptures in the main hall.

Su Bao broke his hand and thought crookedly: "Why are these names so strange... What is a leopard's tail and what is a bird's beak? Do prefectures still have fish gills and wasps? Ji

Changyi explained one by one.

After listening to it, Su Bao said again: "No, it's eleven in this way."

Su Zixi also has this doubt, black and white impermanence, bull head and horse face add up to four, to say that they count one, the ten yin handsome is not enough, only nine.

Ji Chang said: "Black and white impermanence counts as one.

Su Zixi and Su Bao looked at each other.

It's strange, why?

"Why doesn't the bull head count as one?" Su Bao was curious about the baby online: "This is not fair at all, why is the bullhead horse face counted as two, and black and white impermanence counted as one?" Why can't it be called the Nine Yin Handsome? Or add black and white impermanence two, called eleven yin handsome? Ji

Chang: "..." The corner of his mouth twitched.

He didn't know either, so he asked Hades to go.

Ji Chang glanced at Su Bao, ignored her question, and continued: "King Yan Luo's subordinates are not only these, but also the four great judges, Meng Po, City God, and countless Yin soldiers and ghost generals. Su

Bao: "Oh-" Su

Zixi: Increased knowledge.

Ji Chang: "So, Su Zixi, which one are you?" Ji

Chang stared at Su Zixi after speaking.

Little Hades went through the calamity, he didn't know any details.

I only know that I want to hold this booklet, and even the encounter with Su Bao is a "chance encounter".

Su Zi was stunned, what and what, why didn't he understand?

Su Bao was also dizzy: "Master, what are you talking about?" Ji

Chang saw that Su Zixi didn't feel anything at all, and felt that he might be thinking too much...

The four great judges, black and white impermanence, and minotaur are now there, and they go to work well to be social animals.

The rest, Meng Po, Gu Xiaoba, has already appeared.

You Xing - day wandering god and night wandering god, it is not clear.

Ghost King, uncertain.

City God... The city gods in each place are there, and the Yin soldiers and ghosts will naturally guard below.

Leopard tails, beaks, gills... Ji Chang thought of something, and the corners of his mouth twitched.

"Forget it." Ji Chang rubbed his eyebrows: "Anyway, now that I say it, you don't understand."

Su Bao rolled his eyes.

Yes, this sentence again.

What's the difference between this phrase and 'kids don't ask too much'!

Su Zixi reacted and suddenly said, "Meaning, I... Me me, I'm one of Hades' subordinates?

His eyes widened.

Groove, awesome!

666!

Isn't this game more fun than mobile games?

Don't worry about being 'online loved' by other young ladies! ......

"I must be the Great Marshal of the Ghost King!" Su Zixi said very proudly, feeling that his scalp was not so painful.

He often wondered in the dead of night what his purpose was in this world and what mission he had accomplished.

Lo and behold, isn't that it!

Ji Chang full of black lines: "Hey..."

Su Zixi said happily: "Sister, I must be the Great Marshal of the Ghost King, if you die in the future and go to the prefecture, I will cover you!"

Su Bao was happy: "Uh-huh!"

Ji Chang: "Hey..."

Su Ziqing's eyes bloomed: "In the future, wait for my brother to go down first, and then give you a back door to Yan Wangye, find you an official and a half-job, and then you die!"

Su Bao was happy: "Uh-huh Ji

Chang: "..."