Chapter 291-300

Chapter 291: Poor people must have something to hate

Aoyama Cemetery.

Manager Li heard that the Su family had gone to the usual cemetery, and his nemesis, Manager Zhao, ran up and down to order the Su family's grave.

I heard that many styles have also been made, what bow tombstone, auspicious cloud tombstone, birthday peach shaped tombstone...

He was so angry that he scolded Manager Zhao for a dogleg, and the rest of the time was dry stare.

The Su family went to the usual cemetery, and as a result, the cemetery over there that could not be sold out for a year was sold out all at once.

And on his side, not only did the list all retreat, but also came a big incident -

Qingshan Cemetery secretly used the Su family's family tomb as a signboard without the permission of the Su family and made a profit from it, and was sued by the Su family.

Manager Li couldn't wait to grit his teeth, feeling that Manager Zhao must have said bad things about him behind his back...

Sales Department.

The salespeople did everything they could.

In the morning, I looked down on those customers who could not afford it, but now I nod my head and bowed my waist, served tea and poured water, which is called a passion.

One of the salesmen was diligently selling with the Wang family sisters and brothers, and one by one he was patting Wang Yiguang's.

Wang Yiguang held a cup of tea in his hand, cocked his feet, and saw that his sister was still hesitating, so he urged: "Sister, don't watch it, haven't you finished reading it all in the morning?" Hurry up and settle down!

Hearing him say this, the salesman became more enthusiastic about him, thinking that he was the one who could make decisions.

Wang Yiguang enjoyed this treatment very much, and said with a smile: "We have been watching Qingshan Cemetery for a long time, and we are still very satisfied with you here..."

Before the words were finished, who knew that Wang Jiajia put down the contract and said: "Let me compare it again!"

Wang Yiguang's words suddenly choked, and he was angry.

What are you doing grinding!

He frowned, "Sister, what do you want to do?" Now they are all discounted by 200,000, I think this price is very suitable, hurry up and set ah! When

it will be gone, there will be regrets for her!

Wang Jiajia sneered: "Then you will decide, I will never stop it." Wang

Yiguang was burning to death, would he ask her if he had money?

Fixing a grave for his father was originally a decision for his son, and he couldn't understand what his sister was doing with her hands in so long.

The other day he said to give him the money and let him come by himself, and now he is saying this to him again!

Wang Jiajia ignored him, stood up and left.

The salesman is good to nest fire.

After talking for so long, it turned out to be the wrong.

Most of the people who come to determine the cemetery are indeed men, and women come to be a foil, but I didn't expect to make a mistake this time.

"Okay, then think again. This activity is done today, and I can't guarantee that there will be a place for you when you come again tomorrow! The salesman said unwillingly.