Chapter 1401-1410

Chapter 1401: The King of Ghost Beasts, Xiao Wang is also a king

Without a big knife in his hand, Su Bao could only rely on flexible movement to avoid the attack of the big ghost beast.

No matter how powerful she is, she is still a cut behind the guy who is the ninth level of the Great Ghost Beast Great Perfection and is equivalent to the Great Emperor Realm Perfection.

Su Bao was looking for an opportunity, and at the moment she was exhausted, and her calves were a little weak.

But with the previous battles with the black-robed man and the battle with the Nine Heavens Thunder Tribulation, this big ghost beast was not the most deadly, and she had an incomparable belief in her heart that she would definitely be able to defeat it.

When Su Bao avoided it again, he couldn't stop wheezing, as if he was exhausted.

The big ghost beast was originally wary of her tricks, but at this time, seeing her show her decline, a hint of mockery appeared in her scarlet eyes.

Anything in front of it is a clown!

The morale of the big ghost beast was greatly boosted, and the thought of his severed tail made the whole beast angry!

"Roar-"

Su Bao quickly avoided it, but when he just turned around, he found that the big ghost beast didn't know why, it was still on the left just now, and it suddenly appeared on the right!

Her pupils shrank sharply, what's going on?!

In an instant, she thought of what her father said, there are laws of space at the bottom of the pool, those glass-like lights... But there wasn't any light just now!

After just one carelessness, Su Bao was swallowed by the big ghost beast!

Before it was swallowed, all of Su Bao's divine consciousness wrapped around the little ghost beast in his arms and threw it far away.

She also wanted to wrap herself in her divine sense and throw herself out, but this time she was not so lucky, the big ghost beast's "Star Absorbing Dafa" was too powerful, and this time there was an inexplicable space law.

Su Bao had just been bitten by it, and the next moment it appeared in its stomach hole -

not swallowed, but "teleported".

The mouth of this big ghost beast is really powerful!

The sour smell from underneath hits your face.

Su Bao's divine sense had already seen the slimy gastric juice first, and it was about to fall...

Between the lightning and the fire, Su Bao used his divine sense to cover himself!

She stopped! Just stop in mid-air!

It turned out that at that moment Su Bao thought that the divine sense could hold objects in the air, and she could also pick up the silver needle in the air, so why couldn't she pick it up herself and hold it in mid-air.

A thought formed, and she floated in mid-air!

Su Bao never expected that the discovery of the new continent of divine consciousness would be in such a situation!

In ancient mythology, immortals can fly, is it also the same principle??

Hold yourself up with your senses... She inexplicably thought of the picture of her left foot stepping on her right foot and then changing her right foot to step on her left foot and spiraling up.

Belch.

It's not scientific...

She remembered the scene in the movie where the Lord of the Rings' mental power went against the sky and he floated by himself...

Well, this one makes a little bit sense.

As soon as these thoughts flashed, Su Bao immediately sensed the position of the big knife.

Unfortunately, the plan did not come to fruition.

Her plan is to get rid of the big knife, she attracts the attention of the big ghost beast in the front, and the divine sense controls the big knife to carry out the assassination in the back.However, the big ghost beast's movements were too fast, and she couldn't aim accurately, and because the big ghost beast inexplicably appeared from her left to the right just now, she was swallowed directly.

It's unbelievable that for such a long period of time, she never thought that she would also teleport.

It seems that this instinct has been suppressed.

Su Bao immediately tried, and sure enough, she couldn't teleport.

She didn't give up, pinched her fingers and drew a talisman in the void!

The golden light lit up in front of her eyes, but before she could start teleporting, the golden light was inexplicably swallowed.

Su Bao's plan to teleport out has failed.

"Sure enough, it's the law of space..."Su Bao was shocked, this big ghost beast was worthy of the ninth-level Great Perfection, and he actually learned the law of space.

Gotta get out as soon as possible.

It's just that the big ghost beast has rough skin and thick meat, even if she can be one with the big knife, she attacks inside and kills the big knife outside, and she will still be thrown off by the big ghost beast.

The big ghost beast is not stupid, it will not kill her without moving...

If only something else interfered with it!

**
Swallowing Su Bao, the big ghost beast is finally comfortable.

Hahaha! Bite off more than one can chew!

It's a ninth-level Great Perfection, and it admits that this little thing in the Great Emperor Realm is very powerful, but it still can't compare to it.

Thinking of his severed tail, the big ghost beast was resentful, and was ready to go back to refine the little thing in his stomach.

At this moment, a thin light lit up in the dark pool water!

The big ghost beast looked at it closely, and it was actually a little ghost beast that had just been thrown out.

It looked at the imp beast that rushed at it with a mocking look.

Under the pressure of the big ghost beast, the little ghost beast could barely move.

It's an instinctive repression.

The little ghost beast was in tears, that was its little master, this dead thing swallowed its little master!

At the moment when the little ghost beast rushed closer, a huge totem lit up behind it, it was a huge white tiger, no less in shape than the big ghost beast!

The little ghost beast roared angrily, and the giant white tiger behind it also roared angrily, biting at the big ghost beast.

After swallowing the thunder liquid, the little ghost beast was quietly upgraded from the original eighth level to the ninth level.

However, there was a very big gap between the ninth-level and the ninth-level Great Perfection, and it was not the opponent of the Great Ghost Beast at all.

The white tiger was bitten off by the big ghost beast, and the light was suddenly extinguished.

The little ghost beast was unwilling, its eyes were red, and it roared again, and this time the totem of the green dragon appeared behind it.

It's the king of ghosts... Xiao Wang is also a king!

"Roar—"

The roar was more powerful than the squeak, and totems lit up behind it.

Green Dragon, White Tiger, Vermilion Bird, Xuanwu!

As soon as they made a move, they were the four mythical beasts, and the big ghost beasts couldn't help but be surprised.

It didn't dare to be careless anymore, roared angrily and tore with the four divine beasts, and for a while, the pool was surging, even the ghost beasts that were hiding in the distance and secretly watching the battle were washed away and panicked!