Chapter 381-390

Chapter 381: Paper Man

Da Touhan was directly scared and crying, jumped up violently, hit the bed board with a bang, and his head was swollen with a big bag.

Su He Qian was also scared and pale, and no matter who was next to him, he hugged him, and ended up hugging his brother.

Su He Wen wanted to push him away, but I didn't know if he was too scared, and he didn't push him away in the end.

The worst thing is that Su Yue flew.

As soon as he turned his head, he saw the face of a pale and stiff man next to him, and Su Yuefei, who had never said a foul word, immediately burst out: "Lie in the groove!" Su

Bao had already rushed out, and a few fireballs in his hand smashed into the paper man as if he was dead.

The paper man let out a scream, which was very terrifying, and was burned to ashes after a while.

Then the window bar clicked, and a red rope broke, leaving a chicken claw bone.

Su Bao treats unlucky ghosts, flower-hearted ghosts, cowardly ghosts, confused ghosts... Together with the ugly aunt, all the brains were thrown out!

"Catch him!" The little milk ball shouted: "Whoever catches him rewards a lollipop!"

"No, ten! We're not short of money! "Su Bao looked 'I'm rich'.

All the evil spirits: "..."

Give ten lollipops without bad money?

"Who is rare..." said the confused ghost inexplicably.

The cowardly ghost was the first to fly out, his eyes showed a trace of fierceness, and he lowered his voice: "I'm rare!" Unlucky

ghost: "Lie in the groove, don't grab my candy!" The

flower heart ghost stepped on the head of the unlucky ghost and shot out: "Stay you!" Confused

: "?? Subconsciously followed.

The four evil spirits were like four black arrows, breaking through the air and killing.

They changed their usual hippie smiling faces, and their expressions brought a trace of slaughter -
what
they didn't know was that this battle officially opened their identity as a ghost soldier and ghost general!

The ugly aunt who couldn't catch up behind: "Hey... Feed...... Wait for me...... So at this time, I'm just making fun and shaking the flag, right..."

The paper man was burned to ashes, and the house suddenly fell into darkness again.

Su Bao felt that he was so busy, and he lit the candle with a small spiritual fire non-stop.

Soon the room lit up, and a shadow swayed along with it...

Su He asked subconsciously looked up, and saw that the bride was hung on the beam, and the wedding dress was empty, only a head.

He almost scared to pee.

"I died so miserably..." the bride wept faintly, and the red wedding dress moved with the wind: "Save me... Save me..."

Everyone: "..."

Su Bao: "Come down by yourself." The

female ghost was silent and really floated down by herself.

"I remembered." She stared at the pile of ashes on the ground: "When I was in the cave room, my husband accidentally touched the candle and burned on his body..."

Su He asked the bottom of her heart nervously, she did say this paragraph just now, she didn't pay attention at that time.

"The husband caught fire all of a sudden, and he threw the candle in anger."

"But soon, his body burned with a snort, and his face changed, and he was a miserable white paper man..."

Burned by the fire, he let out a terrifying scream, accompanied by a clicking sound, and a lot of paper people suddenly appeared around him.

The bride was gnawed by the paper man in this way, and in the end only her head remained, which was hung on the top of the beam.

After listening to this description, everyone only felt cold, cold to the bone, and the scalp was numb again and again.

"Paper people..." asked Su He, remembering the paper man in the backyard.

So just in the dark, the group of paper people are not going to eat people.

And those who came to investigate, the bride's family, and a group of maids and servants all disappeared, and were they also eaten...

Su Bao looked at the new chicken paws on the ground.

"Master said that ghosts are not terrible to eat people, but people are terrible to eat people."

Su Yuefei scooped up Han Han on the ground, and his lips were a little trembling: "So... What's going on?

Su Bao pointed to the new ashes on the ground: "It was not a person who married the bride's sister, but a paper person.

"That is, there is no groom, so when everyone arrives, they will find that the groom has disappeared."

Su He only felt weird and terrifying, and asked again: "But that paper man just now is also a groom..."

Su Bao shook his head: "I don't know what's going on, I have to wait for Master to come back."

After all, she is only four years old!

By the time she turns five, she will definitely know more.

"But the paper man will not move by himself, and the paper man must be manipulated by someone to move, so there must be a person hidden here in addition to us just now."

It's just strange, how did this person hide?

They searched all the rooms and couldn't find him.

Su Yuefei frowned, it turned out that all this was artificially ghosted!

It's easy to do if it's human.

A trace of coldness appeared under the eyes of the third uncle, on the one hand, he was also frightened, he had never been so embarrassed.

Caught, must be caught!

Su He asked, "Then are we going out now?"

Su Bao nodded: "Well, it's out." The

bride in the wedding dress was taken into the soul by Su Bao.

I don't know if this bride has just arrived, or if she hasn't woken up before, or if no one has triggered the taboo before.

Although she is a powerful ghost, she has not harmed people, otherwise the news that the haunted house scares people to death will definitely fly all over the sky.

"Go!" Su Yuefei picked up Su Bao and walked out quickly.

Finally, I saw the light outside, and the screams and laughter of the children in the amusement park suddenly dispelled the cold and dead silence.

Su Yuefei always had an unreal feeling and was slightly in a trance.

Before entering the haunted house, the worldview was still there.

After coming out of the haunted house, the worldview collapsesFinish......

Su Yuefei suddenly asked, "Su Bao..."

Are the ghosts that the little guy threw out just now really ghosts?

If it's a real ghost, then you can walk in the daylight?