Chapter 1361-1370

Chapter 1361: Successful Tribulation!

Purple thunder, very oppressive, very gloomy.

The thunder light from the explosion was so white that it could illuminate the entire night, making it impossible to see what it really looked like.

But in this dazzling light, on the verge of almost being chopped to death, Su Bao found the golden light hidden in the white light.

It's like the ancient teleportation array that she and Yiran's brother stepped on that day, white light, and her golden runes are golden light.

Her golden runes, though also derived from ancient runes, had been added to her new rules and were now entirely her own.

There is a similar golden light in the thunder light, but the difference is that this golden light is completely blank.

This feeling is very weird, making Su Bao feel as if there are two divided heavenly daos, just like a man in a black robe, and the king of Jizo has two divided people.

The purple thunder is about to kill her, and she will die, and the Emperor Dongyue will have to die when he comes.

But the trace of golden thunder hidden in the innermost part is like a bug (loophole) in the existence of the thunder tribulation, giving the people who crossed the tribulation a glimmer of hope!

It was this discovery that made Su Bao go out and sacrifice his own general judgment pen!

The Judgment Pen is her highest-level weapon, and it is also her natal weapon, which is linked to her life.

Su Bao held the pen in his hand, and his eyes showed a cold and fierce light, and he slashed towards the golden light in the thunder!

"Pangu opens the ——!"

The thunder completely surrounded Su Bao, and only the sound of Su Bao's roar was heard in the rolling thunder, childish, but with unhesitating firmness.

Mu Guifan forgot to speak, and looked at the thunder light blankly.

Half of the mountain was shrouded in thunder light, and as Su Bao's cold drink fell, a fierce golden light exploded, cutting off all the heavenly thunder that had been chopped down.

"Well... It's so strong! Su Jinyu looked at it in a daze, and asked unconsciously: "How many waves of thunder tribulation has this been...?"

Si Yiran's eyes were staring at each other and replied, "Seventh wave, 21 thunders!" The 21 thunderbolts

were cut off by the waist, and they lost their momentum at once, crackling and leaking tiny pieces of electricity, and soon disappeared between the clouds.

Su Bao's figure finally became clear, she stood above the clouds, holding a pen in one hand, and the judgment pen turned into a huge shape, standing behind her.

"Su Bao!" Su Jinyu was excited.

Mu Guifan was still tense and said in a low voice: "It's here!" The

eighth wave of thunder tribulation was like a handstand, 24 thunderbolts were almost connected, and a huge pillar of light appeared in the sky.

Boom - all smashed on Su Bao.

Mu Guifan, Su Jinyu, Old Ancestor, and Si Yiran's hearts all raised their throats, and the purple thunder and lightning and the white light that exploded were almost condensed into substance.

Like a thunder stone pillar, there is not a single gap that can escape for life.However, Su Bao did not disappoint them, and the golden light exploded as promised, and this time the thunder light exploded and devoured it, becoming stronger and stronger.

Su Jinyu couldn't hold back any longer, couldn't control herself, and tears fell.

She knew that her daughter was desperately trying to survive at this moment.

She never gave up...

Su Bao gasped for breath, her face was covered in blood, and she really didn't give up.

Above this thunder, she suddenly found that she could break the rules and stand above this thunderous cloud.

Hit directly to the thunderstorm's nest!

"And the last wave, huh?!" Su Bao wiped the blood from the corners of his mouth, his hands trembled so much that he couldn't speak, and the general judgment pen would fall at any time.

She clenched her hands as if she were holding a knife.

"Come on! - I'm not afraid of you! Su Bao glared angrily and drank loudly.

The ninth wave of thunder tribulation, a total of 27!

Without waiting for these 27 thunders to come out of the clouds, Su Bao held the judgment pen in his hand and directly used it as a machete to slash into the thunderous clouds!

Golden light......

She didn't need to see much thunder, she just needed to find the golden light hidden inside.

This is the hope of her life!

The last wave of thunder, Su Bao's morale also reached its peak, and Pangu Kaitian directly broke through the clouds, revealing golden thunder.

Compared with the gloomy and solemn purple thunder tribulation, the golden thunder actually looked extremely peaceful, like the Yao Pond of the Queen Mother in the heavenly court, and there was a sparkling blue light in it!

What's going on?!

Su Bao's thoughts flashed, the killing power of the Tong Judgment Pen had reached its peak, and she didn't have time to think about anything else, because she used Pangu Kaitian again and again in her near-death state, and this time she experienced a different feeling.

This trick has also evolved!

Originally, the golden light that could only passively fight against the Purple Thunder Tribulation was like a dragon this time, chasing the Purple Thunder Tribulation and biting it.

The color of the sky and the earth changed, the sky and the earth seemed to be turned upside down, only a small figure stood above the clouds, and the golden light exploded from her hands, like a dragon entering the sea!

Boom Boom Boom -

The terrifying end of the world has passed, the clouds have finally lost their life, and Su Bao's nine waves of thunder tribulation have all been carried over!

"Su Bao!" Su Jinyu couldn't help but be overjoyed, floated up, and turned around.

The old ancestor was so excited that he said again and again: "Okay, well, worthy of being the child of our Su family..."

Mu Guifan and Si Yiran were still staring at Su Bao, although they still didn't dare to relax, they really couldn't suppress their joy in their hearts.

Su Bao felt that his feet were floating in vain, and the clouds suddenly dispersed, and this piece of thunder was about to disappear.

Wait, it's not that easy to walk!