Chapter 81-90

Chapter 81: I don't know how long I can stay with you

Mu Qin held a grudge in his heart and cursed viciously: "So you are a wild species, a lowly and dirty wild species!" Even if you are the Su family's little money, what about it? The blood in your bones is not cheap and filthy yet?!

Mu Qin held a grudge in his heart, and his words were vicious and straightforward, without scruples.

Ji Chang frowned, flicked his fingers, and flew out a yellow talisman to seal Mu Qinxin's mouth!

"This mouth is really, dirty and smelly." Ji Chang said with great disgust.

Mu Qinxin could no longer scold, and could only make a whining sound.

"Su Bao, go take a bath and sleep, Master will deal with her." Ji Changdao.

Mu Qin's ghostly yin qi had been absorbed by the soul gourd and filled the soul gourd.

Her soul body will not live for long, although it will not harm others if it is not collected, but it is still good to destroy it directly and never suffer from future troubles.

This kind of thing naturally can't let Su Bao come.

Su Bao wanted to ask something, but in the end did not speak, and nodded obediently: "Good master."
After
that, he ran to the room with his little rabbit, took a set of pajamas, and went to the bathroom.

Ji Chang looked at Mu Qinxin: "I'm curious, how did you die?"

"Just now you said that you killed Lin Feng, how did Lin Feng die?"

He touched his chin with interest and looked at Mu Qinxin.

Mu Qinxin twisted his head to the side.

Ji Chang raised his eyebrows: "Heh, it's quite tough."

He moved his fingers and directly destroyed half of Mu Qinxin's soul body.

Mu Qinxin let out a muffled snort of pain.

Ji Chang: "Lord Ben is just curious, and he doesn't have to listen, since he doesn't say it, I'll send you on the road."

Mu Qinxin: "..."

She wanted to say.

He also has to uncover the yellow talisman on her mouth!

Ji Chang suddenly realized: "Oh, I forgot that you still have yellow talismans on your mouth."

Mu Qinxin: "..."

Tired heart, face like dead ashes.

The yellow talisman on his mouth was revealed, and Mu Qinxin didn't have much strength to burst out, lying on the ground like a dead fish, and looked back sadly:

"I was kicked to death by Lin Feng..."

On the day of Su Bao's birthday banquet, they came down from the countryside of Nancheng to Su's house with great effort.

was ruthlessly slapped in the face by Su Yichen and sent directly to the police car.

In the police car, Lin Feng cursed her for hurting him, and kicked her on the head in a mania.

"The police car is a prison car dedicated to arresting prisoners and escorting prisoners, with seats on both sides, iron railings around it, and an iron railing at the door of the car with a lock locked... And you know what?

Lin Feng's kick was too hard, and her head slammed into the iron railing.

Coincidentally, it still hit that lock.

The lock cut straight through her skull and broke her intracranial artery, and she was kicked to death.

"If I don't die, I will be locked up for a few days at most for spreading rumors, and when I come out, I can still go for plastic surgery..."

Su Luo, the actor of the Su family, is her male god.

When she comes out with plastic surgery and changes her identity, with her beautiful appearance, she can make her debut, and then get the moon first.

No matter how bad it is, she can also apply for the Su family's nanny, and she can do anything, as long as she can get close to Su Bao...

With her understanding of Su Bao, isn't it easy to take Su Bao?

It is better for small children to coax.

took Su Bao, entered the hall, and found a way to climb into Su Luo's bed - so that she could not become the fourth lady of the Su family??

But she died so depressed!!

Ji Chang scoffed and asked, "Then how did Lin Feng die?"

Mu Qinxin sneered: "How else can you die, as a powerful ghost, it's really scary."

Lin Feng was already miserable in prison.

The Su family spent money to let people 'take care of and take care of', he was bullied miserably, drinking water can only drink water from the toilet, eating can only eat other people's leftovers, spit on spit.

In a mental trance, she appeared several times, and Lin Feng was scared into incontinence.

Finally took a brick board and smashed himself alive.

Ji Chang nodded, seeing that Su Bao was about to come out, so he said, "Finished?" There's no need for you to keep it.

Mu Qinxin shouted unwillingly: "Wait, I said everything, why don't you let me go!?" Ji

Chang raised his eyebrows, and a trace of ruffle flowed from under his eyes: "Well, did I say I was going to release you?"

Without waiting for Mu Qinxin to say anything, Ji Chang snapped her fingers, and she suddenly disappeared and her soul was scattered, and there would be no more Mu Qinxin in the three realms of heaven and earth.

The ghost baby on the ground crawled blankly, Su Bao wore cherry pattern pajamas on a white background after taking a bath, and probed: "Hey, what about Auntie?"

Ji Chang said, "Gone."

Su Bao was stunned: "Don't you need to catch it?"

Ji Chang: "She can't harm anyone anymore, even if she doesn't catch her for a few days, she will be gone, don't pay attention to her." "

But these ghost babies should be collected, temporarily collected into the soul gourd, and then go down when they have the opportunity to reincarnate!"

Su Bao nodded: "Okay." There

was a knock on the door, and Mrs. Su came in, nagging 'Why don't you sleep yet', 'Grandma tells you stories' and so on.

The little milk ball obediently climbed into bed, covered herself with a quilt, quietly listened to Mrs. Su's story, and finally closed her eyes and fell asleep.

Old Mrs. Su touched Su Bao's head kindly, wanting to kiss her forehead, but found that she couldn't even do such a simple thing.

She couldn't stand up, and Su Bao slept in the middle of the bed.

"Alas, old, useless." Old Mrs. Su looked at Su Bao reluctantly: "I don't know how long I can accompany you with this old bone..."

Ji Chang quietly leaned to the side, looking down at the sleeping little milk ball.

This little guy just wanted to ask himself who his father was, right?

Say it so badlyBecoming a small wild species, even a child who does not know the world will be hurt in his heart.

"Looking for Dad..." Ji Chang took out his booklet: "This is simple." It only takes Master ten seconds to find it for you.

He concentrated his concentration, and on weekdays he could only open half of the book, and opened the back half.

The green tendons on Ji Chang's forehead burst slightly, and he finally turned the page that belonged to Su Bao.

"Abominable... Unless it opens automatically, it consumes most of my energy every time it is opened..."

However, after painstakingly opening the booklet, I saw that the column of Su Bao's biological father and mother read: [Biological mother: Su Jinyu]

[Biological father:

unknown.

Ji Chang: "..."

Gan!

He closed the booklet, touched the bridge of his tall nose, coughed lightly and said, "Forget it, what dad are you looking for?" We don't need to.

Su Bao slept deeply.

In the dream, she was in a white mist, and the shadows in the distance were gorgeous, as if it was a forest.

"Su Bao, come here." A deep voice sounded.

"Dad?" Su Bao blurted out subconsciously, walking towards the forest with his short legs.

But she walked and walked, and she couldn't get there.

Su Bao was so tired that he sat on the ground, and a chattering laughter suddenly sounded in his ears: "Hehe."

She was startled, and as soon as she turned around, she saw an old lady in a green Tang costume squatting in front of her and staring at her, grinning and laughing.

"Are you looking for Daddy? I know, I'll tell you..."

Old lady Tang stretched out her hand...

Su Bao didn't know how, but he woke up in fright all of a sudden, and suddenly opened his eyes.