Chapter 1481-1490

Chapter 1481: The Legacy Left by Emperor Qinghua

"Are you going back?" asked Si Yiran.

Su Bao nodded: "Of course I want to go back, but before I go back, I will go and get something......

Si Yiran looked at her: "The thing Fu Yichen said?"

Su Bao nodded.

But not for herself, but for her brother.

She had a hunch that it would help her brother take a big step.

On the way together, when the partner becomes stronger, she can salute the fish a little.

Who doesn't like lying flat?

With this thing, she had a hunch that she and Yiran's brother would be able to go back safely.

It should be fine to go back now, but of course the safer the better.

But......

Huh, I seem to have forgotten something......

(Don't trap the black dragon: "......" I haven't been looking for you for so many days, you don't really think I'm a dishonest dragon, right?!)

(Houtu Niangniang, who is still chained: "Damn, what about the one who said to unlock the chain of the Nine Shadows for me?!")

**
Fu Yichen lost his soul and unknowingly came to the temple where the secret of Emperor Qinghua was hidden.

Emperor Qinghua is the guardian of the Nine Shadows Land, and there is a statue of his god here, and the source of who erected it is no longer possible.

A huge idol of the deity stands above the mountain peak, and behind the idol is a small temple.

Fu Yichen accidentally learned that there were secrets buried under the statue of the Qinghua Emperor, and he once took a peek and found that there were a large number of mending stones, cultivation jade slips, and so on buried underneath.

The inheritance of Emperor Qinghua is buried here!

So why did Fu Yichen guess that Emperor Qinghua had fallen, and why did he firmly believe that he could become the next Emperor Qinghua.

It was because he first discovered the inheritance hidden by Emperor Qinghua, and generally this kind of thing is passed on to people who are destined.

He's the one who is destined!

It's a pity that he used all his strength before, and he couldn't move the statue of Emperor Qinghua.

Fu Yichen took a deep breath and muttered: "This is the opportunity left to me by Emperor Qinghua, only if I am the chosen son, I will definitely succeed." Brainwash

yourself successfully!

What is a momentary frustration!

How embarrassed and embarrassing he is in front of his clan today, when he becomes the Emperor of Qinghua in the future, he will definitely pull that little girl in front of everyone and finish her off in one move!

What is lost, he will get it back!

Fu Yichen's eyes burst out with a determined light, gritted his teeth, and tried to move the statue of Emperor Qinghua again!

As a result, his lips were bitten and bloody, and the idol could not move a single bit.

Fu Yichen was anxious and angry, how could he not move!

He cut his hand open again and poured blood on the idol.

The ancient routines are like this, if you are the inheritor, you will recognize the blood of the door of the treasure when you open it......

However, it still didn't work.

"Maybe my strength isn't enough ......," Fu Yichen sat down at the bottom of the statue staircase.

But he's the strongest now, because he can't go any further.

Wasn't the inheritance of Emperor Qinghua given to him?

No, no, it must have been given to him, he found it, and that was for him, otherwise why did he find out if others didn't find out? **

Su Bao raised his hand for divination and looked up at the sky.

There are green flowers in the sky, and there are gods on the earth.

Although she can't count herself, she can still count her brother's.

"Got it?"

It's fragrant to have a partner to rely on!

Generally, men who pursue the path of the strong cannot accept that women are better than themselves.

He's different, he's a boy, he's not a man.

Su Bao is a little stronger, he just needs to follow her, and he definitely doesn't eat soft rice......

It's just that who doesn't like lying flat!

Su Bao looked at Si Yiran speechlessly, and said, "Brother Yiran, why didn't you find out that you were still a sixth brother before?"

Si Yiran smiled with a smile in his eyes: "Nonsense, I can't rank the sixth."

Su Bao laughed and asked, "Then how old do you want to be old?" Hmm

...... The fifth in the small five, the sixth in the hanging bell, the turtle grandfather is also the sixth, and the elder brother is not the boss, the boss of the little beasts, the king of the children......

Si Yiran didn't answer, and changed the topic and said, "It's here." Sure

enough, in the distance, you could see a statue of a god standing on the top of a distant mountain.

Looking at it this way, although it is not clear to see the specific face of the idol, it can be seen that the idol is standing tall and majestic.

The two of them came to the front in a flash, Su Bao looked up at the statue and said in shock: "Wow...... It's so high. The

word tablet next to it reads: Qinghua Emperor.

Su Bao said darkly: Sure enough.

"Brother Yiran, this is you. She said.

Su Bao was a little stunned, and there was a feeling of crossing thousands of years and seeing the old man again.

"Brother Yiran, you were so young before?" Su Bao observed carefully: "It seems that you are only in your teens, and it is a bit similar to you now."

Si Yiran looked up at his appearance thousands of years ago, and said silently: "I was 20 years old at that time. At

the age of 20, he became the emperor and stayed at his age forever at 20.

It's a pity that this is the case, and the Emperor Xudu said that his old cow eats tender grass.

Su Bao sighed: "Brother Yiran, have you recovered your memory?"

Like Dad?

Dad is coming again, but the memory is still there, so Dad is the person from a thousand years ago, but not exactly the person from a thousand years ago.

Si Yiran shook his head: "No, the memory of the previous life has been discarded."

"Before that, I found my former Imperial Palace, and I just read some records. Reading

those accounts is like reading someone else's biography and learning about some of their past lives, and that's it.

Su Bao nodded: "Then you are the same as me, everything is brand new."

Si also nodded.

Of course.

"Why are you!" Fu Yichen heard the voice, came out of the temple, and saw Su Bao again, and immediately became angry!

"You're following me?! Shameless!"

He knew, Su Bao must have guessed that he had a secret, but he didn't know where, so he deliberately followed

It's not okay to slap him in the face and ruin his Dao heart.

Even if you want to come to rob him of the opportunity?!

Fu Yichen's heart was full of resentment......