Chapter 711-720

Chapter 711 - Finding the Three Light Dao Masters

Mu Guifan helped Su Bao find the address of the three light road chiefs.

After the sixth uncle experienced a terrifying girlfriend, he said that his house was being renovated to a critical place, and he needed to install the panel himself... Slipped away.

The fifth uncle, who was decorating the sixth uncle, immediately left the sixth uncle's house and ran over.

"Fifth uncle?" Su Bao was surprised: "Why are you getting darker."

Su Yinger: "..."

Which one who does engineering is not black ...

Su Yinger said indifferently: "Your grandmother asked me to come back to see you."

Su He asked: "It's changed to the fifth uncle again!" The

uncle has been busy recently, and it seems that he can't move, and he was caught by Uncle Si Ye and personally led the team.

Needless to say, his father was very busy, and his second uncle was catching up with a design drawing and staring at Han Han to do his homework.

The third uncle is still flying in the sky, the fourth uncle is too hot, and the announcement activities have not stopped.

The sixth uncle just slipped away, saying that he was decorating the house, and Su He asked that he must have been scared last night.

The seventh uncle has a special identity, and he still doesn't know which corner he is, and the eighth uncle is a doctor and is also very busy.

Su Yinger drove the car and said, "Let's go!"
Old Mrs. Su took the water cup out, hung it around
Su Bao's neck, and instructed: "Drink more water when it's hot... Be back early tonight!

Su Bao: "Uh-huh, grandmother rest assured~"

Old Mrs. Su stopped talking.

Forget it, she went out on time and went home on time one day, what a 'little scumbag'.

Old Mrs. Su watched the car leave, only then turned around and beat her waist and went in.

In the car, Ji Chang floated to the side.

Su Bao said: "Master, yesterday I saw an evil ghost, a rich ghost.

Ji Chang nodded: "You caught?"

Now he is very calm.

I still remember that Su Bao was injured when he first caught the evil ghost, and now... He didn't need to worry about it at all.

Su Bao shook his head: "The uncle who was possessed by the ghost doesn't let people get close, and I haven't caught it yet."

"Yesterday I wanted to use the judgment pen to see where that uncle lived, and then find out who the three light road chiefs were, but I didn't find it."

Ji Chang suddenly became uncalm and asked, "You took the judgment pen and scribbled again?" Didn't

you promise that he wouldn't take the judgment pen and scribble?

Su Bao said: "I don't paint scribbling, I paint with a purpose." Ji

Chang: "..."

Su Bao muttered in a low voice: "But I didn't find anything..."

It's strange to look for it with a purpose, but not find it.

Su Bao said again: "Master... I see that world again.

Ji Chang asked, "Which world?" The one you saw last time?

Su Bao thought about it, and then told the master about that world, and after the analysis of the master and apprentice, they guessed that it belonged to the three realms and six realms.

It was as if the current Emperor of the Capital was no longer in the Ghost City of the Imperial Capital, and he had transcended the Three Realms.

"In this thousand worlds, you think you are seeing someone else, maybe you are in the eyes of others. In the same way, those people think they are looking at someone else's world, and perhaps they don't know that they are also in the eyes of others.

Su Bao: "..."

So angry, Master Father said something she couldn't understand every time.

Su Bao said: "Master, or you better not say anything."

Ji Chang said funny: "Su Bao is starting to dislike Master now, huh?"

Su Bao looked at him and said squarely, "Master, do you know what you are like now?" Ji

Chang: "?

Su Bao said: "It's a little bit like that girlfriend last night." Ji

Chang: "..."

Su Yinger drove to the address that Mu Guifan found.

Right in the city, not so close, only half an hour by car.

"Here?" Su He asked suspiciously: "It's not like a place to live people..."

Su Bao was also shocked: "Ah, oh, dad even missed sometimes." I

saw that in front of me, it was a public toilet...

Everyone: "..."

Mu Guifan received a video call and snorted: "Impossible!" How

could it be a public toilet when he hadn't missed a shot.

No matter how bad it is, it should be an old house where no one lives ...

Su Bao turned the camera to show him that it was indeed a public toilet.

In the shot, Lady Mu is carrying several strings of necklaces, bracelets and ten rings: "emm..."

He looked it up again, and it was indeed this address, but from the actual map, this place should have been a low building.

Mu Guifan specially checked and found that this place had been demolished half a year ago and a temporary public toilet was built, but the real map had not been updated.

"Dad check again." Mu Guifan frowned, but only found the merchant that the female ghost said.

Su Yinger drove to find this merchant again, the registered address of this merchant is still in Beijing, only after arriving at the place to find that it is a vegetable market, and the shop is in a shop in the vegetable market... Grocery store.

[Two dollars, two dollars! ] It doesn't matter if you buy it or not, go to the house and take a look, go to the house and take a look..."

"We don't know what the three light road chiefs are?" The shop owner said, "We're just buying groceries. The

shopkeeper took out a bunch of necklaces, similar to the one Yu Shi wore around his neck.

"This was popular some time ago, and we stocked ... Because it was not easy to sell, I registered a store online.

"Everybody does that... Something that costs five cents, you give it glass, the highest grade glass or something, and then write some words on the detail page. What

a unique necklace, give to the unique him.

If you love him, make a necklace with your own blood and give it to your boyfriend, and wish him a smooth and safe life...

"How could anyone buy this..." Su Bao didn't understand.

The boss said: "Of course there is, those little girls who are in love are the best to cheat ... No, the most religious.

Su Bao and they chatted with the boss for a while, making sure that he was indeed not the third light road leader, and then left.

Ji Chang said, "This person is quite well hidden, Su Bao, count him!"

Su Bao: "Uh-huh!

She unzipped the pet bag, first took out the little five, put it aside, and then took out the turtle grandfather.

Little Five said, "Hey! Old man, come to life! Stop sleeping! Grandpa

Tortoise: "..."

Su Bao turned the turtle upside down and spun it on the ground.

Grandpa Turtle even squinted and slept on his own.

Anyway, it has nothing to do with it, if it weren't for the word 'turtle', Su Bao wouldn't have to turn it.

Maybe just turn a rock...

At this moment, the turtle stuck and inexplicably turned over.

Grandpa Turtle: "? Ji

Chang's face was solemn, "This person is a bit powerful and knows how to dodge."

At this moment, a person walked from the direction of the vegetable market, he was wearing a tai chi suit and carrying a vegetable basket in his hand.

Walking slowly, when passing in front of Su Bao, he glanced casually at them.

This man's eyes flashed slightly, sure enough, someone came to him?

How many children turned out to be?