Chapter 431-440

Chapter 431 So, they were watched as monkeys for two days?

Bai Shanshan was daydreaming excitedly, anxiously urging the boss to hurry up to find Mu Guifan.

It's a pity that no one paid attention to her ahhhh

Wu Liang thought of the man, frowned and said, "But that person is really not easy to mess with."

Bai Shanshan did not tell them what happened in the hospital, and Wu Liang's impression of Mu Guifan was only one-sided.

"He had a bear child and patted me and asked me to call her Daddy." Wu Liang said: "I also took a stone and smashed my teeth out.

Wu Liang touched his front teeth, and the bear child caused him to fill his teeth and spent 10,000 yuan, "I told the man to lose money, and the man still wanted to beat me."

The assistant said: "Then it's easy to do, since you smashed the boss's front teeth, we have a reason to go to him..."

Wu Liang nodded: "I'll look to see if I can contact him and talk about cooperation." Give him 100,000 a month, you don't need him to take care of it personally, you only need to show your face occasionally, and let the actors stand-in for the rest..."

Originally, they didn't dare to fight this idea, but who called Bai Shanshan to become like this?

The opportunity to make millions a month is in front of them, and they have to try it out through gritted teeth ...

Besides, a hundred thousand yuan is a lot, and only need to show his face occasionally, that man should not be able to refuse ...

"Let's live stream first!" After Wu Liang made up his mind, he decided to take advantage of Bai Shanshan just woke up and broadcast live immediately.

The assistant set up the mobile phone and aimed it at Bai Shanshan on the bed.

Bai Shanshan desperately ahhhhhh

She doesn't want to live stream at this time!

She is so ugly now, doesn't this let netizens see her true face?

What if Mu Guifan saw her dislike her? How else could she make him feel sympathetic pity...

But the worse Bai Shanshan screamed, the more painful her expression became, and the more satisfied Wu Liang became.

"Shanshan, don't worry, we will definitely take care of you... You don't have to worry in the future, you will be my own sister in the future..."

The assistant nodded: "Yes, you are so kind, you have always been acting to save stray cats, and you have to take out the money to save stray cats when you have no money to eat... Later, it's our turn to take care of you!
In the
live broadcast room, netizens watched them act, and the barrage brushed so fast!

[Woooo

【Great! 】 People are not dead! It turned out well!

[Hard anchor, two anchor brothers 'good people have a safe life'! ]

【Please keep like this forever and don't let us down.】

Some netizens even brushed gifts to celebrate.

Wu Liang wiped his tears and said: "Please rest assured, we will definitely go on like this forever and take good care of Shanshan..."

He quietly glanced at the number of viewers in the live broadcast room, approaching 500,000 online watches, Wu Liang was so excited that he almost couldn't hold his expression.

500,000 online! How many influencers can do it!

Sent it, the cow is fading~

But the live broadcast room is a live broadcast room after all, there are too many people, and some people still can't hold back laughing:

[Hahahahaha, I'm happy to die, this acting is really good! ]

[I acted really hard, I didn't know, I thought it was their own mother lying on the hospital bed, put this two two big filial sons! ]

[Go next door and see, damn it, a bunch of garbage! ]

The assistant and Wu Liang looked at each other, no, why are some comments so strange?

They followed the directions and clicked on the homepage of a person called [Science Cultivation Immortal]...

It's good not to look at it, but when you look at it, both of their faces turn green.

I saw that there were two videos hanging on this person's homepage.

It was exactly the video they broadcast live that day!

All their words and deeds, including their discussions to catch the tanuki cat and drain its blood, were all exposed!

Dare they act for two days ??

Like a monkey, he was watched by netizens for two days??

Wu Liang's face was extremely ugly!

But the boss is the boss after all.

He frowned and said: "This netizen called [Science Xiuxian], first of all, I don't know how we provoked you..."

"Our rescue of stray cats has always been true."

"And that day we were talking about how to catch this tanuki cat, it looked fierce, and we were worried that it had hurt innocent passers-by."

"I don't know how you edited it, and you found someone to dub it?"

"I believe that all netizens' eyes are snowy, just imagine, this [Science Cultivator] hiding in the shadows to secretly shoot, can the voice be recorded so clearly?"

The assistant also said on the side: "That's right, I'm not afraid of fakes, I'm afraid of true and false!" First of all, we admit that this picture is indeed a few of us... But the voice is definitely not, such a clear dubbing, I believe the majority of netizens will be able to hear it!

Wu Liang said again: "Here we also admit it... Alas, in order to save stray cats, we really don't have that much money, so the picture did do some processing, and when we had the opportunity, we desperately grabbed it ... That's why Shanshan pretended to be dizzy, but also in order to get more money so that she could rescue more stray cats and dogs. The

assistant nodded: "Yes, I didn't expect that because of this, I was deliberately smeared by people with intentions, and the recording and dubbing came to smear us!"

Wu Liang immediately pulled the camera closer to Bai Shanshan: "Just ask, who would put the rest of their lives in it for the sake of making a scene... Shanshan is now paralyzed and can't speak, I want to ask the blogger called [Science Xiuxian], you are a big blogger, the fans are almost three million, and we are an unknown little blogger, why bother with us? Why discredit us? Shanshan is so miserable, won't your conscience hurt?

Bai Shanshan shed tears: "Abba Abba Abba !! This

drama of true feelings is simply shocking to cry ghosts, and the tragic situation in which they are dedicated to saving stray cats but are bullied by a big blogger is played into three points...

The evil ghost lying on Wu Liang's head looked unloveable, and he only felt that he was not far from the soul flying away...