Chapter 71-80

Chapter 71: Take my brother to catch ghosts and ghosts

The head teacher paused and looked at Xue'er.

Seeing that her eyes are a little blue, as if she didn't sleep well, think that Xue'er's mother is very chicken, it is estimated that Xue'er is too late to preview.

She couldn't bear to interrupt Xue'er and said, "Well, Xue'er will take a look at it, and the students can also read the book to see if Xue'er is right."

Xue'er put her hands behind her back and said loudly: ""Village House", author: Gao Ding. The grass grows and the warbler flies in February days..."

She memorized it word for word, the words were round, and the feelings were abundant, just like a recitation on stage.

The students wowed and said 'that's awesome'.

The head teacher also bowed his head and praised: "Very good."

Sitting down, Xue'er was stunned.

Just three words?

Why did you praise her three words?

She obviously carries it so well!

Why didn't the teacher ask her if she studied on her own outside of class, and she also wanted to say that she usually works hard ...

Cher was a little dissatisfied.

Behind Xue'er, the vanity ghost was also a little dissatisfied.

She raised her head irritably, revealing a slight gap between her and Cher.

Su Bao's eyes widened.

There are a lot of 'straws' between Cher and the devil!

Ji Chang just floated back, just seeing the dissatisfaction of Xue'er and the vanity ghost.

Thinking of what he had just found when he checked in the school, he narrowed his eyes and said, "Su Bao, you told the teacher that you can also memorize."

Su Bao raised his little hands high: "Teacher, Su Bao will too!" The

head teacher was stunned for a moment and said, "Then Su Bao will recite it?"

Su Bao stood up and tilted his little head and said, "The grass warbler flies to the February sky, and the willows of the are drunk with spring smoke." Children return early from school and are busy taking advantage of the east wind to release paper kites. Two

small balls tied with little hair shook their heads, although some words were not pronounced accurately, milky voice, and did not have the same words as Xue'er.

But it's cute!

The whole class also wowed, inexplicably feeling that Su Bao was more powerful.

The head teacher looked at it, and his heart melted unconsciously.

She was pleasantly surprised: "Su Bao is really powerful, this can be memorized!" Do you usually study?

Su Bao glanced at the side and said, "No, Su Bao just learned." Master

taught her, she followed along.

But after reading it again, Su Bao will be - Su Bao has an amazing memory, which no one has yet discovered ...

The head teacher praised again: "Very good! Keep refueling later.

She didn't think much about it, thinking that she had just taught Su He when she took Su Bao to eat.

The class continues.

But Cher couldn't listen at all!

Her eyes are full of disbelief and unconvinced, Su Bao's back is obviously not as good as her, why does the teacher praise so much?

It took her half an evening to memorize the poem, and Su Bao actually said that she had just learned.

It's just lying!

Xue'er was very unbalanced in her heart, and felt that the teacher saw that Su Bao was so praised by the Su family, and it must be.

If she were the Su family, wouldn't she be better than Su Bao...

A trace of jealousy flashed under Xue'er's eyes, and she kept thinking about one thing in her heart:

Kill Su Bao, she is Su Family Qianjin, kill Su Bao, she is Su Family Qianjin...

Xue'er stretched out her hand uncontrollably and pushed hard!

Unexpectedly, Su Bao was lying on the table.

Xue'er pounced and slammed into the back of Su Bao's chair.

"......"

The head teacher turned around and asked, "What's going on?"

Xue'er quickly sat up straight, but her movements were slow and she looked very tired.

"It's okay, teacher, it's okay..."

The head teacher pursed her lips and looked at Xue'er's depressed appearance, not knowing how to feel strange.

The vanity ghost's eyes turned around, and he looked at Ji Chang vigilantly.

"Hey... She did it herself, not me! The vanity ghost said.

She moved the huge soul body, knowing that there was danger, but she was reluctant to leave Xue'er's neck!

It's really hard to find such a child who is so young but so vain, so hypocritical, and still fits her figure!

Give her two more days, and she will definitely be able to replace Xue'er and 'live' again...

At that time, this shell will be hers... Whoever comes can't help her!

Su Bao lowered his voice and asked quietly: "Master, she is so fat, can she fill it?"

Ji Chang shook his head: "Can't."

Su Bao sighed: "The white swells!" It's really useless. Vanity

Ghost: "? Ji

Changwan leaned against the wall, staring at the vanity ghost with unclear meaning under his eyes.

"You're a teacher at this school, right?" He asked.

The vanity ghost's face changed slightly, and it was wrapped around Xue'er's body and absorbed even tighter.

Ji Chang took out a booklet and said nonchalantly while flipping through it: "To become a devil, the conditions are still quite harsh. Su Bao, listen carefully——" "

First of all, when the evil ghost dies, it has to be a tragic death, this tragic death is not an ordinary tragic death, jumping off a building and breaking his hands and feet, being rolled over by a car and flying his head, these are not tragic deaths. The tragic death of the evil spirit is worse than this..."

"Secondly, after death, due to circumstances, it will not be able to leave the place of death, and can only repeat the process of death in place, accumulating resentment, evil, and evil over time... to become a demon.

Ji Chang closed the book, "I'm curious, how did you die?"

Su Bao tilted his head.

yes, how did you die?

How can death die so inflated, like a big balloon?

Vanity Ghost's face was ugly, and he didn't want to talk to Ji Chang at all.

She couldn't see what kind of ghost Ji Chang belonged to, but instinctively felt that his breath was shocking.

But...... She is already the most vicious evil among the ghosts, what is she afraid of?

As for Su Bao?

The vanity ghost was wary of Ji Chang, but he didn't put Su Bao in his eyes at all...

Finally survived until the end of class.

Cher's 'dark circles' are already heavy.

She stared at Su Bao, gritted her teeth and asked in a low voice: "Su Bao, you just meant it!?" Deliberately

get out of the way when she pushes her, making her so ugly!

Also deliberately robbed her of the limelight, she wants to recite poetry, she also recite poetry!

Cher was angry!

Su Bao was strange: "What on purpose?"

Xue'er screamed angrily: "Deliberately steal my limelight!" The

surrounding classmates turned back in surprise and looked at Xue'er in amazement.

Xue'er was shocked, only to find that she had actually shouted out the words from the bottom of her heart.

She quickly packed her bag and gritted her teeth: "Didn't you say see you in the grove?"

Xue'er suddenly stared at Su Bao and smiled: "Whoever doesn't come, whoever is a puppy!"
After
that, she picked up her schoolbag and left.

Su Bao immediately stuffed Grandpa Turtle and Little Five into his bag again, and followed to run.

Su He suddenly took her hand and asked, "Where are you going?"

Su Bao said, "Brother, go quickly, catch ghosts!"
After
speaking, he couldn't help but say, pulling Su He to ask and running.

Su He asked, "Wait... Wait a minute! He

doesn't go!

It is impossible to catch ghosts with her, it is impossible in this life!

Even if you give him all the math problems in the world ... Einstein stood before him... The academician mathematician personally solved the problem for him ... That can't be either!