Chapter 1461-1470

Chapter 1461: Ancient Giant

The little ghost beast followed Su Bao and hid in the cave for a happy barbecue.

Steamed seafood, barbecued seafood, spicy seafood.

I'm tired of eating.

"Squeak?" the imp beast held up a fork with a piece of flesh on it.

I'm tired of eating seafood, so let's change the flavor next time, right?

Su Bao took a bite while sprinkling seasoning, nodded and said, "Okay, let's Kangkang, what else is delicious on this land." Scud

nodded approvingly.

Su Bao sighed: "It would be nice if there was a map of the Nine Secluded Lands. Definitely

not for eating, but to see where you can upgrade.

Squeak nodded, yes, yes, what the little master said was right.

Su Bao processed the Beastmaster and put it in a pot to cook, and only after eating some small pieces of roasted meat did he start drinking the soup......

"Huh?" she froze.

"The meat of this Beast King seems to be a little different......" Su Bao took another sip of soup and ate a mouthful of meat.

It's really different!

The meat of the ninth-level demon beast was much more delicious than the meat of other ordinary demon beasts she ate, and the point was that the yin power was also much stronger!

The little ghost beast grabbed its special small spoon, quickly scooped it up, and swallowed it twice.

And then its eyes lit up!

"Squeak squeak!"

Scud took a sip at once—it looked like he had poured soup into his face.

Immediately, its leg hair flowed up: [Wow, wow!!]

Su Bao, mouse rat, and Scud sighed, and their faces were intoxicated.

Unexpectedly, the more powerful the demon beast, the stronger the yin power it could absorb.

Isn't that ......

Su Bao suddenly remembered that when he was riding on the back of the black dragon, he saw those large giant beasts on the land of the Nine Shadows.

If she eats all these giant beasts, will she be at full level? ? Don't

dare to think about it, don't dare to think about it at all!

Su Bao looked excited, and he was eager to try.

After eating this meal, Su Bao felt that his stomach was about to burst, so he quickly sat down to "digest" - all the food he ate was converted into his own strength!

In the process, Su Bao suddenly discovered a problem.

Why is she so powerful now, and she still has to rely on the dantian to provide yin power?

Can there be a way to provide Yin power from the body's energy source during the battle?

The Purple Golden Pill that was constantly rotating before did do this, but that was in the case of a small battle, and the Yin Power it provided could directly replenish the Yin Power she had lost.

However, once encountering large-scale battles, such as fighting "Godzilla" at the bottom of the pool, fighting with the men in black, or even crossing that crack in the door, the Yin power transported by Jin Dan is insufficient!

It's not fast enough to resupply her in real time.

It's like a car, you have to refuel when you run out of gas, but can you make a car that automatically refuels while walking, like a solar panel?That's amazing, imagine that she is fighting with others, and others have no strength, but she won't be exhausted for ten days and ten nights, who can fight!

The more Su Bao thought about it, the more he felt that it was feasible, so he began to study how to make such a "solar panel".

Jindan runs - transforms yin power - provides yin power.

Then can you speed up the speed of Jindan's operation?

Su Bao is now cultivating a brand-new Dao rule that she has figured out, so when her thought came up, Jin Dan made a vibrating sound and began to transform according to her idea!

The speed of rotation has been doubled, and only the afterimage remains!

Su Bao didn't know what the effect was, so she sealed the dantian and prepared to go out to test whether the operation of the golden pill alone could provide the yin power she needed.

Coming out again, the battle between the Flame Mouse and the Silkworm was over, and the Silkworm had leveled the territory of the Flame Rat, killing and wounding countless people.

And the Fire Rat Beastmaster and the red hair are gone, it should be that the Beastmaster abandoned the group in order to preserve his strength, and left with the rat and mouse he selected.

[It has really abandoned its own race.] Scud sighs.

Squeak did not say anything about it.

It did not stand up when its people were in trouble, but it did not fall into the trap either.

The rat respects it for one point, and it returns three points, and others treat it as family, and it will want to protect them even more.

But they didn't think of it as their own, and even their own father didn't think of it as their own child.

Forget it, that's it, it has a family of little masters, it's good.

Su Bao looked around and found that the Shrouded Beast had also retreated, except for some remnant souls, most of the remnant souls of the Fire Light Beast had been dragged away by them.

In this battle, although the Beast lost the Beastmaster, it won a complete victory.

"Let's go, we'll have to look elsewhere for food.

Su Bao didn't know what was outside the Fire Beast Clan and where the Silkworm lived, but she didn't want to hunt the Silkworm.

The first is that she is tired of eating seafood for a few days, and the second is that she has to go out and keep getting stronger.

Su Bao marked the surroundings so that he could teleport back at any time, and then walked out of the valley with the little ghost beast and the scud without hesitation.

As soon as he came out of the valley, it was suddenly dark in front of him, and Su Bao found himself under a huge shadow.

A huge eyeball suddenly came from the top of the mountain!

[Squeak!] Little Ghost Beast Fried Hair: [It's an Ancient Giant!]

Su Bao's heart was shocked, this picture was the same as the picture in the giant that followed up, and the timid ones were scared to death.

She was about to hide, but the giant had already reached out and grabbed her!