Chapter 1101-1110

Chapter 1101: Where is the elevator buried?

Su Bao was stunned for a moment, and quickly reacted -

She actually arrived at Hantan with a whoosh!

"Wow..." Su Bao felt amazing: "Is this an elevator?" Lightspeed elevator! It's

amazing, such a long way came all at once, she and her father flew for a long time before they flew to the underworld, and from the underworld to navigate to the land of Beiyin, and flew for another day...

The netherworld is very large, and you can reach Hantan in two seconds, which shows how powerful this elevator is.

"Such a powerful elevator, more should be invented for the benefit of mankind..."Su Bao said to himself: "It would be great if there was an elevator to the Su family!"
The more
Su Bao thought about it, the more it made sense, there was an elevator from the imperial palace to Hantan, why couldn't there be an elevator to go directly to home.

The little one sat cross-legged on the ground, staring at the floor in deep thought.

The little fart mirror thought that the little Yama was coming back to take it away, and he was still entangled in his heart:

When the little Yama speaks, should I go?

Wouldn't it seem like I'm cheap and when I'm gone?

If you don't leave, keep staying here, it's boring...

If you don't want to be reserved, I'll go with her this time...

However, when he saw that the little king of Yama appeared, he sat cross-legged on the ground, and did not say a word, and after a while, he suddenly took out a shovel and dug against the stone ground.

Spectacle: ???

Su Bao has a lot of strength, this ground was tamped by the Emperor Xudu before, and she dug a hole out of it.

She looked inside, "That's not right, either!" I

thought there would be elevator equipment buried underground, just like an elevator shaft in the world.

But there was nothing in it.

"Strange..."Su Bao sat cross-legged again, pondering at the pile of stones and dirt dug up: "There is no elevator shaft, so how did the elevator come about?" Little

fart mirror: "..."

I thought it was the brightest cub in the Hantan Cave Mansion, but I didn't expect the little Yama to come and even look at it.

Forget it, Little Yama must have not noticed it... What elevator is she working on?

How can there be an elevator here, the mirror can't help but wonder.

Just as he was thinking about it, he saw Su Bao suddenly stand up, fill in the soil and stones in three or two times, and said, "Forget it, it's important to go back to see grandma." Then

he turned around and ran out.

Mirror: "!! Wait

!

She really didn't think about it?!

Scumbag!!

An indignant expression appeared in the mirror, hum, she can't remember it, so don't call her, just go, it's not rare, and when it runs out, she will definitely think of it again...

However, seeing that Su Bao was about to run away, he really didn't think of it at all.

The mirror was angry and anxious, and directly asked her to take it away, wouldn't it seem that it was very faceless, but if it wasn't born, the little king of Hades was really going to leave!"Wait... Wait a minute! In the end, the mirror didn't hold the battle between the heavens and men in his heart, and shouted.

Su Bao stopped violently and looked back in confusion.

Who's talking?

Oh! It's the mirror that speaks!

"It's you! Startled, I thought it was who, what's wrong? Su Bao asked.

The mirror was even more depressed, she really forgot about it when she heard this tone, and she said she was going to take it away last time!

Ruthless little Hades!

The mirror blushed, and he couldn't say anything for a while.

Su Bao waved his hand at it: "You greeted me, right?" Hi hi hello goodbye, I'm going back! Mirror

: "..."

Seeing that the little king of Hades was about to turn around again after saying this, the mirror was so suffocated that suddenly a spiritual light flashed, and it rushed out between the calcium carbide sparks:

"Didn't you study where this elevator came from? I know!

Little Hades really slammed on the brakes and fell back!

Su Bao looked in the mirror excitedly: "Do you really know? With a proud expression, the

mirror said, "Of course, I never lie."

Su Bao: "Great! So tell me how this elevator is made, right? There

was a flash of golden light in the mirror, and it shone towards the pit that Su Bao had just dug.

I saw that the scene in front of me was reflected in the mirror, but the difference was that a complex golden pattern appeared on the pit dug by Su Bao.

These lines are a bit similar to the talismans that Su Bao usually draws, but they are many times more complicated than the talismans she draws, and Su Bao is dizzy after just looking at them.

Fortunately, the mirror turned back and said, "You can't dig into the ground, this elevator is in mid-air."

Su Bao muttered to himself: "I see, it turned out to be a painted elevator... An elevator that will be invisible! Wow...... Thai pants are spicy!! Mirror

: "Whose elevator is painted!"

Su Bao sighed again: "I thought it was a very simple elevator, just take it like this and that, but I didn't expect it to be so complicated..."

Mirror: "You think you're building blocks!"

"I'm sure I won't be able to learn for a while, so I'd better go back to see my grandmother first!"

After telling my grandmother that I was safe, I came down to study it.

Su Bao believes that as long as she is given a month, she will definitely be able to paint the elevator in the same way!

After saying that, he turned around and left again.

Mirror: "Ahhhh

It immediately said, "Then why don't you go back to your grandmother's house and study it slowly?"

It flashed in the mirror, and although it was no longer facing the "elevator", it perfectly reproduced the elevator.

And it's also 3D, you can turn it up and down, left and right to view, it's so real that it's immersive.

I just didn't say anything: Take me back, you can study anytime and anywhere!