Chapter 1251-1260

Chapter 1251 Resist digging deep and resist eating melons without a bottom line

Ivy had no peace that night, and after the police left, she sat on the sofa in the living room in a trance for a long time.

Did she really read it wrong?

Could it be that the cat's eye didn't open or something, something was wrong, so she saw that it was pitch black?

Anyway, there was really nothing out there, no people, and nothing to stick to her cat's eyes...

At this moment, there was another strange sound at the door!

Ivy was covered in cold hair, she stared at the door and swallowed a mouthful of saliva, somehow, uncontrollably, stood up and quietly walked towards the door.

Then he lay down on the cat's eye and looked out.

The cat's eye is normal, but this time I can see it, and I can see the black and white scene outside, and there is nothing.

Ivy just breathed a sigh of relief, but suddenly a person's shadow appeared in the black and white picture!

It's a woman...

She hung her head, her hair hanging down in front of her like Sadako, and she stood in the stairwell, motionless...

Ivy's eyes widened, horror crept up into her heart, she wanted to leave quickly, but she froze in fright, and couldn't move!

The woman outside the door screamed suddenly, and slammed into the cat's eye, and a pair of rolling eyes suddenly stuck to her!

"Ahhh

She cried.

The pajamas on her body had long been soaked with sweat, and the night magnified her fear, which made her suddenly think of a possibility -

There was nothing on the cat's eye, was it that there was someone outside at that time, and the other party was also lying on the cat's eye...

What she sees is the other person's eyes?!

She remembered that she had indeed seen it on the Internet, someone lying on the cat's eye and looking out was pitch black, completely unaware that the outsider was also lying on the cat's eye...

Whether it's a story or a real case, Ivy is too scared to sleep.

In a daze, I don't know how long it took, Ivy leaned on the head of the bed and didn't know how to fall asleep, but she couldn't sleep well all night.

I finally fell asleep, but I kept having nightmares...

** "Sister, is it really okay for you to scare her like this?" Su Bao couldn't cry or laugh.

Told her to go crazy and take revenge, and she really went crazy and revenge.

Ivy's nightmares were all influenced by her use of the ghost's properties.

Jia Qinwan said: "I'm crazy, do I care about her?"

Su Bao said secretly: Yes.

She and her two brothers have already discovered the narrow-minded ghost, and the two brothers have been guarding the family Qinwan, waiting to catch the evidence of Pingming's crime.

If it weren't for the sudden release of private photos, Jia Qinwan would not have suddenly suffered online violence, nor would she have been expelled from school and avoided by colleagues.

All this was pressed on Jia Qinwan's head, she couldn't bear to commit suicide...

Everything is karma, if Ivy hadn't taken those photos, maybe Jia Qinwan wouldn't have to suffer these additional pains, the reality in front of her is that even if Jia Qinwan wakes up at the end, these stains will stay with her for the rest of her life.

Life is so long, she can't be sure that she won't meet a pervert who has seen her private photos in the future..."Ugh." Su Bao shook his head.

This baby can't take care of it.

It's better to practice hard, she will eat a melon, anyway, no one stipulates that the king of Hades can't eat melons!

Jia Qinwan still showed mercy to Ivy for her crazy revenge, after all, she was her former lover, although she was angry that she secretly took pictures of her without her consent.

But she didn't torture her for long, and left at dawn.

Ivy wakes up in a trance to find that it is already dawn.

She sat on the bed with a dull face, thinking about the events of this time.

She really likes Jia Qinwan, she does have selfishness, she likes beautiful and beautiful things, she just wants to leave those photos secretly, and she secretly looks at them.

She also had another girlfriend before, and she also took pictures at that time... So she never felt like there was anything in it.

I didn't show it to anyone.

But this time, Jia Qinwan committed suicide, and Ivy also regretted it, and began to feel that it was really bad to take photos.

She turned on the computer and wanted to delete some of the secret documents she had stored, the folder was very large, accounting for more than a dozen G, which she had taken pictures of and stored.

It's a shame that it was really deleted...

She just loves her, she really hasn't had any bad thoughts!

Ivy didn't delete the photos in the end, but just added a few combination locks to the folder and the computer, and got up to get ready to eat.

On the other side, Jia Qinwan did go crazy.

While he was still a ghost and had not yet been "resurrected", he found the netizens with the most hot comments along the network cable!

In a rented house, a man has a lewd light in his eyes, and his mouth is grinning from time to time.

At this moment, he asked in a group: [Brothers, who has high-definition uncensored photos?!] Damn, it's late, I didn't see it! Things

gather like each other, and the group is full of a group of lewd men.

[I have! I had known for a long time that once this kind of thing broke out, it would be immediately harmonized, but fortunately I kept a hand and saved it all. The

group was suddenly lively:

[Hurry up, send me a copy, a good person has a safe life! ]

【Me too, I'm too! The boss is rich! The boss has risen all the way! 【

Good people! Excited, urgently needed! 【

Eat melons! Hurry up, send it out, brothers! Damn, I ate this melon for a few days, and I ate a bunch of melon skins, all blurry photos!

[That's right, you can see what you can see when you paste like that, and you can't eat melons! ] I've been looking for a long time and finally I found it! Jia

Qinwan watched her uncensored photos posted in the group like this, and she didn't expect that the Internet would be rectified and harmonious, but her private photos are still circulating.

She was so angry that she trembled.

Why...... Why?

She didn't do anything, why did she have to bear all the malice, and didn't even know when and where her photos would go, and what would be the end?