Chapter 111- 120

Chapter 111: Strange Female Ghost

Outside the window, a pair of feet stood quietly in front of Su He Wen.

Look up at the blue-black feet.

A headless female ghost held her head, and the head in her arms grunted and stared straight over.

Her white skirt seemed to be stained red with blood, and the closer to her neck, the more red the skirt became, and the irregular blood spray shape downward, just one glance made people imagine the picture before her death...

"Ho... Ho...... Ho..." the female ghost seemed to be trying very hard to put on a smile.

The head was broken at the neck, the face turned miserable due to blood loss, and then tried hard to outline a weird smile...

"Ah—lie down!" Su He asked and jumped up directly on the spot, and the national essence was exported.

The iron basin slammed to the ground, clanging and clanging in circles in place...

Before Su Bao could react, Su He asked and flew behind her with a snort, hugging her neck deadly.

"Ahem... Elder brother...... Let go a little..." Su Bao's tongue spat out: "I'm going to strangle ... I..."

Su He asked seemed to be too scared, did not let go at all, and hid himself behind Su Bao's small shoulder.

Su Bao couldn't help it.

You can't be strangled by your brother, right?

The little milk ball was hard, only listening to the bang, Su He was thrown out by an over-the-shoulder throw.

Direction: Window.

Su He only felt that the sky was spinning for a while, and he smashed heavily on the ground, fortunately, there were carpets on the ground, so as not to make him fall stupid.

It's just that when he came back to his senses, as soon as he raised his eyelids, he saw the female ghost holding the head suspended above him.

"......"

Might as well throw him stupid!!!

No, fall stunned!

Su He asked and stretched out his hand: "Su Bao, help, help me."

His legs are soft!

Su Bao hurriedly went up to help Su He Qian up, and said while saying, "I'm sorry, brother, I didn't mean it just now..."

Su He asked, "It's okay... Isn't it, is it time to say this?

He did not squint, did not dare to turn his head.

"She, she, when did she come?"

Su Bao was really puzzled, how could the little brother see a ghost again.

"When your iron basin pointer starts turning, the aunt holding the head is outside." Su Bao replied.

At the end, he added: "Brother, you are so afraid of ghosts, why do you have to calculate desperately, how can you see the ghost?"

Su He asked: "This is not a conflict..."

Su Bao thought of Brother Su Zixi, who was playing games, and asked half-understood: "So this is, delicious and fun-loving?"

Su He asked: "..."

Let's talk about female ghosts first!

Woo hoo, why are the female ghosts in front of him, and my sister can still discuss a hundred thousand reasons with him so calmly.

Isn't she afraid?

Su He asked to hold back his trembling legs and asked, "She, what the hell is she..."

Su Bao shook his head: "I don't know!"

Master said that he had gone to the meeting below.

I haven't come back for two days!

Su Bao looked at the female ghost and asked, "Aunt holding the head, what kind of ghost are you?" The

female ghost holding the head: "..."

She rolled her eyes slightly, a hint of weirdness appeared under her eyes, and a 'Ho... Ho's voice.

Then he floated towards Su He Qing.

Su He asked in his heart and shouted: Don't you come over!!!

Su Bao intuitively felt a trace of danger, and vigilantly stopped in front of Su He Qian: "Speak when you speak, don't move your hands and feet." The

female ghost suddenly let out a roar and viciously rushed towards Su Bao!

Su Bao's actual combat experience is not rich, and without Ji Chang teaching on the side, he subconsciously quickly raised his hand in a gear.

The red rope on her hand suddenly emitted a circle of red shimmer, and the female ghost was violently flicked out.

The female ghost was caught off guard, and the head she was holding in her hand fell off, and she fell to the side in embarrassment.

That head gurgled, and rolled to Su Hewen's feet again.

The head clicked and turned half a circle, revealing a pair of eyes of the female ghost, staring straight at Su He and asking, opening the blood basin and mouth...

Su He asked: "!!

Su Bao hurriedly said: "Brother, don't panic!
After
saying that, he immediately ran over, and shouted milkily: "Life is impermanent... jiojio attack!
After
saying that, he raised his foot and kicked, and kicked the female ghost's head out of the window like a leather ball!

The female ghost suddenly floated out crookedly like a headless fly...

Su Bao chased out: "Brother, you stay here!"

Su He asked in shock, how could he dare to stay in the room by himself.

He hurriedly said: "Wait for me!" Where

is my sister, where is he!

The little brothers and sisters ran out, the iron basin on the ground was not picked up, and the video recorder that was casually resting on the table was forgotten to turn off.

The video recorder indicator flashed and flashed, and the picture just now was recorded...

**
Su Bao ran downstairs, and Old Master Su and Mu Guifan, who were talking, suddenly stopped and turned to look over.

I saw Su Bao run out.

"Su Bao? Where are you going. Old Mrs. Su quickly controlled the wheelchair to keep up.

Mu Guifan immediately stood up, grabbed the wheelchair armrest, and pushed Old Mrs. Su out together.

Old Mrs. Su looked back at Mu Guifan in surprise.

Mu Guifan pushed the wheelchair faster than Mrs. Su herself pressed the remote control, Mrs. Su hadn't 'run' so fast for a long time, and soon caught up with Su Bao.

I saw Su Bao running to the back of the garden, looked at the mid-air, looked at the flower garden, and looked down for something.

Mu Guifan asked, "Looking for what?" Dad help you.

Su Bao shook his head: "Dad, you can't find it."

A smile appeared in Mu Guifan's dark eyes, and his tone was slightly lazy: "There is nothing that Dad can't find."

He estimated that Su Bao's toy had fallen.

No matter what the toy is, no matter how small, finding something is easy for him.

Su Bao shook his head and didn't speak, what if he frightened his grandmother?

Last time, my grandmother was frightened by Si Yiran's little brother, who was covered in blood.

Su He asked if he came after him, he looked around nervously, but he didn't see the female ghost again.

Only then did he stabilize his emotions, and a mouth was subconsciously calculated: "According to the parabola..."

He looked at the distance from the window to the garden, and the angle at which the female ghost's head flew out just now.

"It should be over here..."

The trajectory of the parabola is traceable, unless the female ghost changes direction halfway...

Su Bao didn't know what a parabola was.

She only had an inexplicable feeling, probably feeling where the female ghost's head was.

I just searched around intuitively, but I didn't find it.

The body of the female ghost that had just flown out was also gone.

"Strange, strange!" Su Bao frowned and muttered.

Old Mrs. Su said, "What is Su Bao looking for?" Grandma asked someone to look for it together.

Su Bao had to give up temporarily, shook his head and said, "It's nothing, grandma, dropped a fart."
Old Mrs
. Su looked at Su He strangely and asked.

Su He asked: "... Uh-huh, yes. I...... I teased my sister about throwing her fart out, and she believed it.

Everyone was speechless.

Old Mrs. Su said, "Don't keep teasing your sister!" Your sister believes everything.

Su He asked quickly, "Got it!"

Mu Guifan squinted slightly, looked at Su Bao, and glanced at Su He vaguely.

The little one is good, very able to cover up, but unfortunately there is still a trace of lying.

"Let's go, go back." Old Mrs. Su said.

Everyone walked back, but they didn't find a woman standing straight behind the flowerbed bushes...