Chapter 311-320

Chapter 311: Eight Tears as a Lead

The dolls on the display case outside the store are still normal, but when you get inside, it becomes more chilling.

Especially the samurai who was pale and painted with two round blush, his hair was shaved in half from his bangs upwards, and a bun was tied on the top of his head...

One by one, the style is very down-to-earth.

Pushing open the glass door of the back workshop, a dull smell came in, and a police officer stopped in front of a pool of 'mud'.

Years of experience made him smell a little different.

"Look up the mud." He whispered.

What they couldn't see at the moment was that a white-robed man was floating in the air, his face was pale, his lips were vermilion, and his narrow eyes had a hint of enchantment.

It's Ji Chang.

He looked around, and then came to the display cases, frowning and looking at things that were not ghosts or ghosts.

"In the middle of July, all the demons and monsters have come out."

He waved his robe, and saw that the dolls seemed to look twisted, and soon made a soft snapping sound, and he didn't know what was destroyed.

Ji Chang left abruptly and went to find Su Bao.

After Su He Wen took Su He Wen and Su Bao to leave, Su Bao said that he was thirsty and wanted to eat.

Su He Wen thought about reporting the false police, and was about to find a place to sit down and call back again.

The three came to the lively shopping mall, as soon as they entered the door, they saw the big store Starba at the door, Su He Wen was anxious to find a place to sit, Su He Wen was worried about his sister's thirst, and he was also anxious to find a place, but both of them went straight around the store.

Finally, they found a Hunan restaurant, Su He asked someone to pick up water for Su Bao at the first time, and Su He Wen took out his mobile phone.

Just as I was about to make a call, the phone rang.

After answering the phone and saying a few words, Su He Wen's face became more and more strange.

He said: "We don't know, my sister is also shouting. After

reporting Su Yichen's phone number and company address, Su He Wen hung up the phone.

Su He asked, "What's wrong?"

Su He Wen stared at Su Bao and said in a low voice, "Those things are probably really ashes." Su

He only felt that the cold hair stood upside down, and it was terrifying to think about it, but fortunately he didn't go into the back!

"What the hell is going on here?" Su He Wen looked at Su Bao, his small face was serious, he really looked like a parent at this moment.

Su Bao held the water cup and gulped, drank all the cup, poured another cup, and cooed.

The only person in the audience who saw those things and was carefree was probably her.

Su Bao tilted his head: "I'm Phuket, I have to ask Master about this."

Su He asked, "What about your master?"

Su Bao said, "Master sent my mother to reincarnation to deal with the aftermath."

Su He asked and immediately complained, "You haven't come back yet?" It's really not for me to say, your master is the most big-hearted master I have ever seen, and he has disappeared in three days and two heads... Oh, no ghosting..."

He pressed in a low voice, afraid that Ji Chang would suddenly appear, and approached Su Bao with his hands together.

Little eyes are still wandering around.

However, the next moment, a faint voice sounded above his head: "Xiao He asked, are you tired of staying in the sun?" If you are tired of it, Master can take you to the netherworld to open your eyes..."

Su Hewen's hair suddenly exploded, and he stumbled: "Master, master, father, father!"

Ji Chang snorted lightly and nodded: "Good son." Su

Bao: "? How

did the little brother become the son of the master?

Su He Wen looked at Su He inexplicably and asked, and remembered the camera he invented.

Suddenly, he thought of the white-faced singer doll he had just seen in the doll club...

A layer of cold sweat suddenly broke out on Su Hewen's back, could it be that someone was not manipulating the doll behind his back just now, but the doll moved it by itself?

That weird smile on the baby's face... Did he see the hell??

What the hell?

Su He Wen, who reacted, froze for a while, and the finger that was about to call Su Yichen froze, but he couldn't press it for a long time.

Su He Wen's reaction is also absolute, you say that his reflex arc can't keep up, his physical reaction was faster than his mental reaction at that time, and he beat the female ghost away at the first time.

You said he reacted quickly, and now he reacted that he might be a hell...

Su Bao blew hot water, purred with two small hands holding the cup, and asked happily: "Master, has my mother gone to reincarnation?"

Ji Chang: "Hmm... Most likely, I went..."

Why is it probable, because Su Jinyu's person played cards too unreasonably, and Meng Po was angry.

Listening to Master and Father talk about these things, Su Bao's eyes widened: "Mother really said another bowl!"

Ji Chang nodded and said, "The recipe of Meng Po soup has been handed down for tens of thousands of years, and it is indeed a little too old..."

Meng Po soup is not static, but will change with the changes of the world.

When Su Bao was still the little Yan King, he let the new Meng Po candidate come up first.

Meng Po soup is led by eight tears, one raw tear, two old tears, three bitter tears, and four cups of regretful tears.

Five inches of lovesick tears, six cups of sick tears, seven feet of parting tears.

Finally, the eighth taste is Meng Po's sad tears.

But Meng Po's tears are difficult to take, this is another matter, and Ji Chang does not want to talk about it at this time.

He asked, "You just went to that doll club?"

Su Bao nodded and asked suspiciously, "Master, what's going on there?" I saw the wooden box with black gas tumbling, and it burned down. There was a gathering of yin qi, but I didn't see a single ghost.

Ji Chang sneered: "Of course I can't see it, strictly speaking, it is a dojo, not a baby club at all."

Su He was stunned and said in unison with Su Bao: "Dojo?

Ji Chang's face was cold: "Some people who have a good life always refuse to live steadily, and always want to get some moths."

"That dojo is just the beginning of a ceremony, and those dolls are props for this ceremony, depending on when they are going to have this ceremony."

Su He asked confused, what dojo, what ritual...

"What do they want to do?"

Ji Changdao: "To put it simply, some people are unwilling to be in their own position, and they have no ability to catch up with the process of others, and they are red in the prosperity of others."

"So get along with some evil ways, and take advantage of the luck of the country."

Ji Chang said this and snorted: "What borrows national luck, it should be called stealing national transportation." "