Chapter 1111-1120

Chapter 1111: Manual Silence Technique

Su Bao was thinking about the elevator while bowing his head and eating wildly.

Old Madam Su was worried: "Su Bao, we don't have to work so hard..."

Su Bao was vague while eating: "No, you have to work hard!" My grandmother will wait for me to go to school.
Old Mrs.
Su: "?

Oh, I almost forgot that Su Bao was also in school.

"It's okay if you don't go up." Mrs. Su thought for a while: "The purpose of going to school is to increase people's knowledge, precipitate people's cultural literacy, and cultivate all aspects of quality..."

She felt that Su Bao had seen a lot, the cultural course had not actually fallen behind, her brain was spinning fast, and she remembered that Su Hewen had given her Xi before, and the home test was also a full score.

In terms of literacy in all aspects, she has also developed in an all-round way in morality, intelligence, physical fitness, art and labor, and even directly carried out "social practice"...

Su Bao shook his head: "Learn Xi be open-minded, no matter when you learn, you will learn endlessly..."

Mrs. Su was pleased, but in the next sentence, she listened to her thoughtful summary: "Grandma, our main thing is to participate!"
Old Madam
Su: "..."

After eating, Su Bao continued to study the elevator after meditating, this time it really stumped her.

But she expects it to take a month, and it's just getting started.

After two days of studying, she felt a little bloated in her brain, and by Monday morning she had gone to school with a few older siblings - to relax her brain.

Su Zixi didn't come back until Monday morning, dusty, with a hint of tiredness on his little face.

Old Madam Su saw him go upstairs silently, and hurriedly poked her head out and shouted, "Xiao Xi, do you want breakfast?" Do you still go to school?

Su Zixi shook his head, he was too tired, although he still had the energy to go to school, he didn't want to go.

Suddenly, something didn't feel right.

The door to my sister's room had been closed, but now it was open, and the maid was cleaning.

Su Zixi's footsteps turned, and he looked into Su Bao's room.

I saw a mirror on her desk, with a simple pattern, something I had never seen before.

The maid was about to wipe the mirror, when Su Zixi suddenly said, "Don't move."

Servant: "Huh?
Su Zixi said: "
Su Bao is back?" The

maid nodded: "The little lady has been back for two days, and she just went to school this morning."

Su Zixi's heart jumped sharply, and he suddenly became excited.

He's going to school!

Su Zixi hurriedly turned around, only took two steps and came back: "Don't clean it, you don't have to clean your sister's room in the future, our brothers will clean her." The

maid obediently put the mirror aside, and when she heard Su Zixi say this, she nodded and said, "Okay." The

little lady has been in the room for the past two days and has not been cleaned.

I went to school today, and the maid came in to clean according to the rules and Xi.

Hearing Su Zixi say this, he didn't say anything and closed the door and went out, anyway, it wasn't their turn to ask more about the little lady's affairs, just do what the host said.Mrs. Su had just packed up her things and was about to go to the supermarket with Mother Wu to see what fresh ingredients there were.

I saw Su Zixi hurriedly going downstairs with his schoolbag on his back.

Old Madam Su: "Huh? Didn't you say you wouldn't go to school?

Su Zixi: "I changed my mind."
Old Madam Su was speechless, guessing that he was going to Su Bao, just now seeing that he was tired, she deliberately didn't tell him that
Su Bao came back.

As a result, he still had to go.

Mrs. Su sent Su Zixi to school before going to the supermarket.

Su Zixi stepped on the bell and entered the classroom, and there were a few prickly gentlemen in the class who were suddenly surprised:

"Yo yo, the young master of the Su family is here!"

"Aren't the young ladies and young masters of the Su family all going to class? Is the sun coming out in the west today?

Su Zixi said coldly: "Don't mess with me." "

Yo yo ~ how can I provoke you..."

Syllable!

Su Zixi just moved his fingers, and an invisible yin qi flew out.

A female ghost covered her mouth and said, "Alas, why do you still mess with you if you don't mess with you?" Since you are disobedient, let me block your mouth for a while!

Frightened, she found that she couldn't open her mouth to speak!

Only then did the teacher enter the classroom, and everyone fell silent.

Everyone didn't speak, so naturally they didn't find anything abnormal.

Su Zixi sat down, and in his heart he had already begun to think about going to his sister after class.

It's been two years... I haven't seen my sister for two years.

Two years ago, he was in the fifth grade, and now he is in his first year of junior high school.

My sister is in the third grade, Hanhan is in the fourth grade, Su He is in the sixth grade, and my eldest brother is in the second year of junior high school...

Although it is divided into junior high school and primary school, but fortunately, the school is just across the street, and the doorman does not enter the school during class, so he... Go over the wall.

......

Su Hewen and Su Zixi actually have the same treatment, everyone has grown a lot taller in the sixth grade, but he has become the shortest one.

When I first entered the classroom in the morning, I was coaxed by several boys in the class: "Yo yo yo, the little master of the Su family has come to class, a rare guest!"

"Hey, little man, isn't that your sister the one who just walked with you?"

Su He moved his fingers, and a mouth closure charm superimposed with an invisibility function flew out, sealing the boy's mouth.

Manually mute.

Lan Xue'er sat next to one of the boys and persuaded in a soft voice: "Don't talk about it... Later, the teacher will come. The

boy's eyes widened, and he secretly tried several times before he could open his mouth, and for a moment he was a little frightened.

But in everyone's opinion, he listened to Lan Xue'er's words, kept silent, and made an expression of "wife management".

Suddenly, someone coaxed again: "Yo yo yo, why is Lai Wen so obedient today, sure enough, we still have to take action!" "