Chapter 121-130

Chapter 121: The Life of a Fake Foreign Ghost

Su Bao pursed his lips, the child still didn't understand any big reason, he only felt that the fake wheel driver's aunt did not do right.

"You took away the money for your uncle's medical treatment, what about your uncle?"

The fake wheel driver paused and said: "My father's money is mine, why did he spend my money without my consent?"

"Besides, you think he only has that little money?" He must have other money, just don't give it to me!

Everyone was speechless.

The sycophancy of groveling to crooked people can't wait to put everything they have into it.

But he was extremely indifferent to his loved ones, complained about injustice, and his father's life-saving money was also available.

I can't even conquer the exam, and I want to conquer the world.

It's really not good, and the road is strange!

"And then?" Su Bao said angrily: "You didn't go to heaven, why did you come back?" The

fake wheel driver was silent for a moment, his head rattled, and he said after a while:

"I was really happy at the beginning! Foreign men are better than domestic men, romantic, considerate and gentle..."

It wasn't long before she found out that her visa date had arrived.

It turned out that the foreign man had given her a tourist visa - not a green card!

When the deadline came, Phorew came to repatriate her, but her money was spent with the man.

The man also ran away...

She is penniless, has no relatives, and does not understand the language... How to go back? Besides, she is not willing to leave the beautiful country!

Ji Chang sneered: "Sure enough, it is 'dedicated and romantic', very considerate." The

female ghost couldn't help but speak for the man: "He must just have something unspeakable..."

The men of the beautiful country are all people who have received advanced and advanced education, and they will never do such irresponsible things, and they must have bitterness.

Ji Chang was speechless: "There are scum everywhere, and you know that everyone is good." The

female ghost immediately retorted: "People are high-level civilized people, such as going to the toilet is sitting on the toilet, noble and elegant!" It's not like a domestic squat pit that is ugly and smelly, like a monkey ... From these details, we can see that people are definitely more advanced than us. High-level

people, how can there be scum?

Besides, she often secretly looks at how others live, and has a say more than anyone!

Everyone: "..."

What a bizarre logic...

The female ghost's head turned again, and her eyes showed envy: "I also dream of living that kind of life."

So even if it's sleeping on the street, washing dishes, picking up garbage ... She doesn't want to come back either!

Returning to the country will only make her worse off alive than dead...

Su Bao nodded: "Understood, so you went to sleep joints, wash dishes, and pick up garbage?" The

fake wheel driver defended: "I was fighting for my dreams!"

Su He asked and rolled his eyes, yes yes yes, it is good to do anything in the beautiful country.

Even if you stick yourself to the ground and let others trample on, you feel that you are superior to the countrymen!

"And then ... I really can't wait, it's hard to move without a green card, some people say they can do it for me, but it takes 100,000.

She really has no money!

So I tried to contact my parents in China and asked them to send her money immediately.

As a result, she was discovered by Fobor and forcibly repatriated!

When a person is forcibly repatriated to China, the repatriation cost is paid by the state, and the fake wheel driver not only does not feel that it is a drag on the country, but feels that the state drags her down.

So just make a fuss at the airport.

Mu Guifan looked at it coldly and said lightly: "I remembered it, the woman who shouted 'I am from country M and a high-class person' at the airport was you!" Dressed

in shabby clothes, but with a condescending look on his face, he cursed, punched and kicked the security staff, and reprimanded them as low-class people.

Later, he didn't know how this fake wheel driver was tied up by the dark group, but he remembered that when he saw her again, she still shouted in her mouth, "I am from country M, dare to touch me, M will punish you!"

So when the black boss asked him to kill someone to show his loyalty, he chose this fake wheel.

Mu Guifan's eyes darkened, as if he was thinking of some bad memory.

The female ghost also happened to be full of resentment and said: "The dragon country is bad, bad!" Dirty and smelly!

She was stuck in the country and couldn't leave, which made her miserable, and she had to go to the bar to find a glimmer of the freedom of the beautiful country.

As a result, he was taken away by the stun!

When she wakes up again, she finds that she has actually been kidnapped, but when she hears that the destination is beautiful country, she becomes excited again.

She wants to return to the beautiful country through this means, who knows that the cruise ship is even more dirty, and the environment is not at all human.

"That's why I strongly protest..."

Everyone: "..."

Being tied up and protesting against the bad environment, really brainless.

"At this moment, a few men with big flower arms came over..."

They don't know why they confront each other, and one of them makes a little white face kill to prove that he is a real gang and not a bad intention.

"As a result, that little white face actually chose me!" The headless female ghost was so angry that she screamed: "That knife... A knife for chopping watermelons... It's so long..."

He dragged the knife and made a gurgling sound on the deck, and she was really terrified.

The first time she asked for a low-level person, she had achieved this level!

But he didn't let her go.

"When I woke up again, I saw that my head and body were separated..." The female ghost grumbled: "I am unwilling, I don't believe, I am so dead!"

So she refused to leave, trying to figure out how to put her head back over and over again.

Day after day, the process of death is repeated on that cruise ship.

I just want to go back to the beautiful country one day...

Su Bao took a long breath, only feeling stuffy in his heart.

One.An emotion that couldn't be said made her feel angry, sad, and depressed...

Ji Chang glanced at her, his palm pressed against her back, secretly giving her strength.

In the face of life, it is difficult for adults not to change their state of mind.

Su Bao is just a child...

After going through life, seeing all the situations in the world, can you still keep your original intention unchanged in the end...

Ji Chang himself was not sure.

"Take it!" Ji Chang said softly: "This time, Master will help you again for the time being..."

Su Bao nodded: "Good."

Su He asked suddenly, "Wait, I still haven't figured out one more thing... She, what did she come to my room in the middle of the night for? What are you doing in Subao's room again? The

female ghost suddenly looked at Su He and asked, a ho-ho sound came out of her throat, and said: "Originally,

the child in my belly was lost because I was too tired... But if he hadn't, he must have been a very beautiful boy. "

White skin... Yellow hair, eyes are turquoise... There is also a very smart mind, just like He asked the little young master, hehe!

Su He asked: "..."

He felt that this was the worst time he was insulted!

"So you come to my room in the middle of the night and don't want my head, do you!?" He asked.

The female ghost nodded reasonably: "Yes ~ ho... Ho... Such a smart mind, I think I should take it.

Just when Su He asked and thought that she wanted his head to miss her child, she didn't expect the female ghost to say:

"Such a smart head, rubbing and rubbing my head into one, I must also become very smart."

In this way, when she arrives in the beautiful country, she can find a better man with her own intelligence and beauty...