Chapter 411-420

Chapter 411: The Second Generation of Arrogant Fu

The rich in J City are divided into four blocks, the family is rich, calm and retreated, and quiet in the southeast direction, the scenery and environment here are very good, and the Su family manor is on this side.

Due east is another kind of "wealthy family" - such as the Si family where Si Yiran is located, Mu Guifan's military compound, etc. are all here, of course, the Mu Family Villa where Mu Guifan usually lives is in another direction, and he rarely will be on this side.

The rest are the very, very rich but not family heritage, Royal Dragon Bay, and the Green Mountain Garden, represented by the love of money.

Qingshan Garden sounds very ordinary, but the famous rich and gentleman circle is located at the other end of Qingshan Park, and the community covers an area larger than Qingshan Park.

Most of the luxury cars driving in this direction are Maserati, Bugatti, Ferrari, etc., driving over with a bang, ignoring the speed limit traffic regulations, anyway, they were fined one, and then another one to drive, deducting points and so on.

Mu Guifan's car drove into this circle, and a Maserati sped past his car, not only overtaking, but also Brother Gongzi on the convertible also whistled and gave Mu Guifan's off-road vehicle a middle finger.

Su Bao lay on the window of the car and asked curiously: "Dad, what does he mean by putting up this finger?"

The little one obediently gave his father a middle finger.

Mu Guifan: "..."

He looked coldly at the Maserati in front of him and said, "It's not good, girls don't compare this gesture, rude."

Su Bao quickly withdrew his finger and nodded obediently: "Good..."

Mu Guifan put his hand on the hanger and said in a deep voice: "Little boy, sit tight!"

Su Bao immediately stuck to the back of his car seat, and Gu Xiaoba, who "reluctantly" followed, did not react, and his face was pasted against the glass window again.

Little Five in the pet bag: "This flying feeling!! wu~" Gu Xiaoba: "

..."

Gu Xiaoba is relatively tall, sitting on the temporary safety seat, which is a lot higher than the seat, and it is especially easy to stick to the window.

Su Bao smiled: "Little Eighth Sister, when my father accelerates in the future, you remember to stick it back!"

"Look at me, firmly attached to the back of the car seat, hey ~ can't shake!"

Gu Xiaoba: "..."

She snorted, looked out the window, and said coldly: "I'm not afraid."

As he spoke, his hand quietly gripped the car seat.

Su Bao saw through and did not say broken.

Xiao Wu said cheaply: "Are you afraid?" If you are afraid of it, I will say it, if you are afraid that you will not say it, how do I know? Afraid and not ashamed, come, tell me bravely: Oh, I'm really harming pia!

Gu Xiaoba: "..."

Suddenly I kind of want to taste what parrot meat tastes like (smile).

While speaking, Mu Guifan's off-road vehicle shouted and drove towards the gate of Qingshan Garden, which was called a rampage, which was a hundred times more arrogant than the young man just now.

When the car was about to overtake the Maserati, Maserati suddenly changed lanes and suddenly crossed in front of Mu Guifan.

Mu Guifan squinted, the last one who was so not afraid of death was already dead, and he was really ignorant and fearless.

He does not have much pursuit of luxury cars, this off-road vehicle is also domestic, plus his own modifications, at most it is more than a million.

Maserati tens of millions, it is estimated that he looks down on his car of less than a million, and dares to fight him.

Mu Guifan changed lanes again, Maserati also competed, Mu Guifan was in the left lane, and he blocked the left lane.

Mu Guifan changed lanes, and he also changed lanes.

It is to stand in front of him!

Mu Guifan sneered, and when Maserati changed lanes again and stopped, he drifted past Maserati with an 'emergency avoidance'.

The modified off-road shell was special, and it cut the Maserati through a long hole, and the doors were hung up for him.

Maserati's owner shrank his pupils in fright, subconsciously turned the steering wheel sharply, and as a result, the car lost control and flew out, turning in circles on the road and moving forward.

Seeing that the car was about to hit the guardrail and fly towards the Yongjiang River, Mu Guifan's car also flew over 'out of control', and a tail flick knocked Maserati back on track.

Maserati braked sharply, and Mu Guifan's car had left dashingly, leaving him with only a butt of car exhaust.

The gentleman who drove the Maserati got out of the car and knelt on the ground with his legs limp.

Scare him to death!

The soul was almost scared away!

What an operation in particular! Can someone drive a car like this?

Don't look at the off-road vehicle rampage, take a closer look, in fact, it has been frantically probing on the edge of complying with traffic rules -

on the other hand, there are no violations!

In this case, even if the traffic police come, he is fully responsible, and there are no problems with the off-road vehicle at all.

Anyone can drive while speeding, but you can drive like an off-road vehicle... It's a real master...

The boys who were chasing around were booing, whistling, and there was a laugh.

The Maserati owner slowly came back to his senses, and soon a wave of shame took over him, and he gritted his teeth and looked at his tattered Maserati.

Scrapped!

He has a loss, and he can't claim it yet!

He had been stunned since he got into the car, and saw two dogs crossing the road in the distance, and instead of slowing down, he stepped on the accelerator and knocked one of the dogs away.

The poor dog slammed into the side of the road and died on the spot.

The other dog was stunned, and quickly reacted, it ran to the companion who was hit and killed, anxious and helpless crying...