Chapter 1351-1360

Chapter 1351: Barbecue in front of the Gate of the Nine Shadows

Su Bao looked at the little ghost beast that protected the food, crying and laughing.

It's all in its mouth, who will pick it out!

Su Bao muttered kung fu with the little ghost beast, and Si Yiran put the pot up without saying a word.

He cleanly cleaned the Qianli Snow Mountain fish, removed the internal organs and scales of the fish, washed them with cold pool water, and then poured them into the distance together.

The little ghost's eyes widened.

It squeaked in anger, as if it was scolding bitterly: a loser!

It ran over and pulled at what it had spilled, and brought it all back.

It is a beast, and the fish of the Thousand Miles Snow Mountain is not fishy or smelly, which is a great good thing for it.

Fish intestines and fish offal are all treasures in the city, and not everyone can go up to the teahouse where Su Bao and the ancestors ate that day, and the signature dishes in the teahouse are not affordable for ordinary people.

The leftovers of the signature dishes such as fish intestines and fish offal will be carefully packaged and sent to another restaurant, which is also a high-end restaurant, and even a fried fish intestine requires several Cabernet stones.

How can the little ghost beast watch these fish intestines and fish viscera go to waste!

It's a pity that the cold pool water seeped into the land after it was poured... The little imp beast was heartbroken.

After putting the fish intestines and fish offal, it pulled and pulled out a small pot.

The Qianli Snow Mountain fish is very big, and the fish intestines are also very large, and it puts a fish intestine in it, and the pot is full.

The little ghost beast stretched out its claws, stretched its pot to the side of the bonfire that Si Yiran had set up, and roasted fish intestines by the fire.

Su Bao sighed: "Where did you pull this pot from?"

She reached for a handful of hairs on the little ghost's neck, only to find that its round face covered its neck, and a thin metal-like collar was hidden under its neck.

Su Bao subconsciously touched it with his divine sense, and immediately withdrew.

It turned out that this ring was actually a storage collar for the imp beast, the same as the storage ring.

A little imp beast actually has a storage collar... You must know that most of the ghost cultivators who have cultivated to the ghost king do not have a storage ring.

"You're pretty good, aren't you?" Su Bao exclaimed.

Imp-Beast: "Squeak!

It held the pot with its two little claws, and in the small iron pot, the fish intestine began to sizzle with oil.

The fragrance spreads, it sniffs, saliva falls from its mouth.

Su Bao shook his head and didn't care about it anymore.

Kansi Yiran processed the Qianli Snow Mountain fish, cut it into sections and threw it into the pot to cook fish soup.

Su Bao was not idle, she picked some "greens" and "mushrooms" from the soul gourd, picked them and put them in the pot together.

At this time, the fish intestines in the small iron pot of the little ghost beast had already roasted a rich fragrance.

Su Bao swallowed his saliva and said, "Brother Yiran, I also want to eat grilled fish!" I've

been cooking fish soup and I'm a little tired.

Change the taste!

Just do it, Su Bao caught another thousand miles of snow mountain fish.

(Qianli Snow Mountain Fish: Can you change it to eat?) Ahh They are so scared every day!

Su Bao rolled up his sleeves and said with great interest: "Brother Yiran, I'll grill fish for you!" "Si Yiran took the fish and said, "I'll come."

She is a girl, and she is not allowed to kill fish, so he can do this kind of rough work.

If she wants to eat grilled fish, then he will make her grilled fish.

Three times five divided by two, thousands of miles of snow mountain fish were cut into slices, and then skewered one by one by Si Yiran with a thin wooden stick.

There are also a lot of spices in his ring, bottles and cans, pepper, salt, honey, barbecue juice, cumin powder, chili powder...

As soon as the fish is marinated, it already has a fragrance, and when it is roasted on the fire, the fragrance wafts out with the wind.

Su Bao: Sihasha!

Imp Beast: Shasha!

Its little claws clawed in a lightning-fast manner, grabbed a few handfuls of spices and sprinkled them on its grilled fish intestines, and then immediately devoured them into its mouth.

While the stud was hot, he ate with tears in his eyes.

Su Bao swallowed hard, suddenly thought of something, immediately took out her grinder, put seven or eight pills into the grinder, and clicked and twisted.

"Brother Yiran, hurry up, come over and sprinkle some flavor seasoning!"

The corners of Si Yiran's mouth twitched, she called these pills flavor seasonings?

Others were fighting and killing outside, and even if they tried their best, they couldn't grab half a pill, and they were used as seasoning by her...

Despite thinking so, he obediently stretched out all the grilled fish and let Su Bao sprinkle a layer of "flavor seasoning" on it.

"You grill the fish, I'll sprinkle the sauce!" Su Bao swallowed his saliva and couldn't wait to ask, "Is it okay?" Is it ready to eat?

Si Yiran tore off a small piece of golden roasted fish meat on the side: "Na, here you go."

Su Bao took it and hurriedly put it in his mouth, and immediately it was also a stud stud, grinning with his teeth burned, and his eyes were so delicious that his eyes were shining.

"Delicious!" Su Bao exclaimed: "Brother Yiran's craftsmanship is so good!" No

wonder I fart when I try hard, I must have eaten a lot of grilled fish and barbecue before.

Si Yiran didn't know what Su Bao was thinking in his heart, otherwise his head would have to hang down to his feet.

He hooked his lips slightly, carefully turned the grilled fish, confirmed that it was cooked, and handed it to Su Bao.

The second skewer of grilled fish was handed to the imp beast.

The little ghost's eyes widened.

Hey, rat and rat, do you have grilled fish to eat? ?

"Wow! Delicious! It's so delicious!

"Brother Yiran, your dipping sauce is so delicious, it's delicious when it is dipped in the soles of your shoes!"

Si Yiran's voice was helpless: "Can't we dip the fish meat?" What

the hell is a dip in the soles of shoes.

Su Bao's voice sounded again: "Mmmm, I'm just expressing your dipping sauce!" It's delicious to dip anything, and we'll go and break a piece of the Nine Shades Gate later, and it's delicious to dip the door panel! The

aroma is wafting and the fireworks are curling.

The fragrance and fireworks wafted together with the wind, smoking on the Gate of the Nine Shadows, pasting its "face".

The Gate of the Nine Shadows: "..."

Who am I, where am I, and why do people come to barbecue in front of it, and say that they want to break it and dip it in sauce?