Chapter 491-500

Chapter 491 - Crybaby ghost

Ji Chang, who was squatting cross-knee behind the back of the car, was speechless, originally he didn't want to follow, so he came over by the way.

Unexpectedly, Su He Wen, a little unconscionable, would take advantage of his absence to teach his little apprentice.

Ji Chang patted the non-existent snowflakes and floated out the window.

When Su Bao saw Master Father, his eyes lit up, and he immediately said: "Master Father, I want to..."

Ji Chang immediately said, "No, you don't want to. Su

Bao: "?

She just wanted to say let Master go up and see, why hasn't my aunt gone down the mountain for so long!

"Okay..." Su Bao put his soft gloved hand under his chin and looked out the car window.

Ji Chang stopped talking, and finally said: "Yes." Su

Bao 'Huh?' "What? Ji

Chang thought to himself, alas, in front of this little apprentice, he couldn't abide by the principles at all.

"There is a third option." He said.

Su Bao's eyes lit up: "What is it?"

Ji Chang said, "Exile."

Su Bao: "??? "

God Madensi!

Ji Chang said: "Let her walk all over this world, don't stop, the soul is always on the road."

"Help those who can help, accumulate virtue until they can be pardoned..."

Su Bao: "..."

Is this different from sending your aunt away?

Su Bao looked at the snowflakes outside the car window, stopped talking, and the sudden light in his eyes just now was extinguished.

Ji Chang wanted to say more, and was about to speak, when he saw Yao Diyue coming down from the barren mountain.

Su Bao immediately waved at her, rolled down the window and shouted: "Aunt, here!"

Yao Diyue also walked quickly towards this side.

As a result, he slipped with a bang and really rolled down the barren mountain path.

"Uh..." Su Bao and Su He asked and hurriedly opened the door and went down.

Su Yichen suppressed Su Bao and said, "Don't go down, it's cold outside." Just go down and go down to the uncle.

He opened the door, and snowflakes fell on his black cashmere jacket.

Su Yichen stepped on the thick snow and walked to Yao Diyue, after all, the movement was not very sensitive, and she was still fluttering in the snowdrift.

"Get up." He reached over.

Yao Diyue was stunned, her face and hair were covered with snowflakes, and her face was the same miserable white.

She was wearing a caramel coat, and since she couldn't feel the cold, she didn't react when the snow burrowed into her neck.

Yao Diyue stared at Su Yichen's hand for a long time, before he seemed to understand and reached over.

Su Yichen took her hand and pulled her up.

Seeing that her head was covered in snow, I helped her pat it by the way, and I only felt hard...

"Let's go." He said silently: "Go home."

Yao Diyue stood still, and Su Yichen looked back at her strangely: "How?" The

corners of Yao Diyue's lips squirmed, and it took a lot of effort before she burst out a word: "Wash..."

Su Yichen is not clear, so, what to wash?

He looked at her hair, then at the dirt on the side of her trouser leg, and said, "Go back and wash it again."

Yao Diyue was silent.

Su Yichen walked forward, she hesitated for a moment before silently following behind, and got into the car one after the other.

As the car drove away, the vicinity of the barren mountain fell into darkness again, as if the surrounding lights could not shine in, making the place look even more eerie.

I don't know how long it took, there was a sudden click on the barren mountain, and the snow on the branches fell to the ground.

A woman dressed in black walked down, and if you looked closely, you could see that her feet were not on the ground.

She fled from the barren mountain in embarrassment and flew out for a long distance before stopping in horror.

"This can be touched!" The woman muttered: "It scared me to death, but fortunately I ran fast." This

woman is not who, it is the crybaby who escaped a million words.

In the past, she wanted to possess Hanhan, but before she went up, she was bombarded by Su Bao with a small spiritual 'fire', which scared her and ran away.

Just now she was hanging out on the side of the road to see if anyone walked in the middle of the night on such a cold day.

As a result, I saw Su Yichen's car!

As soon as I opened the door, I saw Su Bao jumping down!

I go, can I run somewhere else?

The crying ghost subconsciously ran to the barren mountain, but it was good if he didn't run, this barren mountain was simply going to eat ghosts, and the yin qi above was in the shape of a whirlpool, and he kept sucking her underground!

The crying ghost cried, only to find that this barren mountain ghost could not come, but there were wolves before and tigers behind, and Su Bao did not dare to go down in front!

So she wanted to go from the other side of the barren mountain.

As a result, the more you move in the barren mountains, the more you are sucked in, and the anger in your body is almost gone!

She could only grit her teeth and insist, and before Yao Diyue came down the mountain, she saw the judge in the white robe.

The cryers thought that they were dead this time, but they never expected that they would leave.

She hurried down.

Su Bao and Ji Chang also did not expect that the crying ghost they had been looking for for so long would hide in the barren mountain, it was really a special barren mountain, and the general ghost was absorbed by the yin vein when it was close, so they didn't think much about it.

The crying ghost floated in the opposite direction of Su Bao's departure, and the more he fluttered, the more transparent he felt.

This barren mountain is really terrible!

Originally, she could last for a while, but now, she had to quickly find a host!

The crying ghost floated into a residential building close to the barren mountain, and the building was heated, and she did not dare to venture in.

After all, she's too transparent now.

I can only wait until there is no night walk on the road...

Just thinking about it, I saw a woman stepping onHigh heels came over, and the woman was dressed in a formal suit with a thick down jacket over it, looking young, probably in her early twenties.

She was holding her arm and sniffling, her eyes red.

The cryer's eyes lit up, and a huge surprise appeared under his eyes!

"There is no place to step on iron shoes, it takes no effort to get it..." The crying ghost pounced.