Chapter 1001-1010

Chapter 1001: You are actually such a master

Su Zixi heard someone shouting for help, and the cry was very harsh.

It's as if someone has been roasted on a fire rack and roasted so that the skin is open and the flesh blooms...

He didn't know how he had this thought in his mind, and he thought that it was some scene filmed by the crew, and subconsciously turned his head to look at the crew in the distance.

In the bottom of my heart, I still think: which actor, acting so dedicated, so realistic, this scream is really penetrating...

Suddenly, I heard Su Bao say: "Brother Zixi, look."

Su Zixi turned back with the voice, only to see that it was a large iron pot in the open space not far behind them, and the screams came from the large wooden barrel in the iron pot.

"......"

Silent.

Su Bao: "? Brother

Zixi didn't see it?

It shouldn't be...

But I saw that he suddenly widened his eyes, looked around, and opened his mouth in shock.

"Sister, they can't see it?" Su Zixi reacted.

Su Bao: "..."

Brother Zixi's mind must have fallen in the Yan King Hall, wait for her to take it out and see if it was inside.

Su Bao really looked for it, of course, the result was not there, but it was too difficult for her to understand.

Is anyone really so slow to react?

Su Zixi was still staring at the iron pot stunned, and the screams inside were even more poignant.

He stumbled and said, "I... I thought this was the scene built by the crew..."

Isn't the fourth uncle acting here, so it's not strange to have any strange scenes.

But he suddenly remembered that when he first looked over just now, there was obviously no staff here...

Su Zixi was a little fried, and swooped closer to Su Bao and stuck behind her.

"That... What is that!

Su Bao: "..."

"Brother Zixi, what do you say~" She said speechlessly: "Go, go over and take a look..."

Su Zixi reacted quickly this time, shaking his head and shaking quickly: "I'm not going!"

Su Bao was helpless and patted Brother Zixi's shoulder: "Okay!" Then I'll see for myself! You are waiting for me here. Brother

Zixi is not used to it, it doesn't matter, everyone has the first time, the first time will be afraid, she understands very well!

Ji Chang finally closed the book in his hand and stood up...

A kick kicked Su Zixi over.

Su Bao: "..." opened his mouth, shocked.

You are actually such a master!

Su Zixi: "..."

Who! Who kicked him??

When he looked back, he saw a white-robed man floating behind him.

Su Zixi was numb.

He stood stiffly in front of the big iron pot like this, and he wanted to lift his feet and run, but he didn't know that his feet were not controlled by his brain.

Su Bao was just about to run over, when he saw Tang Tiantian turn back with a strange look and asked, "What's the matter, why did your brother suddenly rush over there and stand dumbfounded?"

Su Baobi made a boo gesture: "Uncle Tang, you sit here well, don't go, and don't look back!" Mr

. Tang: "..."

In an instant, the back stiffened, the neck stiffened, and a sharp mouth was not conducive to the request: "Su, Su Bao, what's wrong with the back..."

Su Bao just 'shush' and ran.

Tang Tiantian suddenly felt that he was sitting on the Yan King Hall, surrounded by ghosts!

How dare this turn back!

Looking back and seeing his own wife is okay, if he sees someone else's wife, he will never accept it.

Under the clear sky and scorching sun, Tang Tiantian took Su Bao's resting sun umbrella under a large tree, the shade of the tree covered the sun umbrella, the sun umbrella blocked the fine sunlight, it was very comfortable and cool in summer.

Just now, Tang Tiantian still felt that this feng shui treasure land, cool and no one bothered, now well, he sat stiffly, and did not dare to turn his head...

Behind the tree is a vacant lot, which used to be the yard in front of a certain villager's hall.

The yard was long dilapidated, barely visible to the hard-clayed floor, and the house, which was still a former mud-brick building, was now a dangerous house.

Although Su Zixi was very afraid, his hands did not seem to be afraid, the brain is the brain, the body is the body, the two can be so separated and closely integrated... It's really the first one.

He listened to the scream, raised his hand, and directly lifted the lid on the barrel!

The barrel turned out to be empty, and the screams that were still in my ears just now suddenly disappeared, and there was a deathly silence around them.

"Brother Zixi!" Su Bao suddenly shouted in his ear, frightening Su Zixi.

"Dry... What for..."

Su Bao looked around vigilantly and replied in a low voice: "Seeing that you didn't react, I thought the ghost ran to you."

Su Zixi couldn't help but get nervous and asked, "What?" The ghost ran away? At...... Where is it!

He looked around guardedly.

Su Bao took his hand, squinted slightly, and suddenly said: "I don't know, why can't I find it all of a sudden, strange..."

The wind around them suddenly blew, the iron pots in the clearing were still there, the barrels lifted the lid, and the fire under them roared with the wind, burning extremely vigorously.

Su Bao pulled Su Zixi and walked towards the dilapidated earthen house.

The barrel behind them suddenly clicked, and the lid that was lifted suddenly covered itself...

It's as if an invisible hand presses the lid up...