Chapter 1271-1280

Chapter 1271: The Soul Returns to Its Hometown

Su Yunchao looked at the family in front of him, his parents looked concerned, and the brothers had a little ridicule in their eyes.

It's like saying that the bare-ass stinky boy when he was a child has grown up, and now it's quite like that...

Su Yunchao couldn't help but reddened his eyes.

"Salute!"

He was dressed in a military uniform, his posture was straight, and he saluted his old father and mother with a solemn face.

He owes his parents too much, but fortunately, his brothers are all there at home, and they have done their filial piety for him...

Su Yunchao's eyes were slightly red, and he said in a dumb voice: "Parents, you have worked hard.

Facing his brothers, his throat was obscure: "There are Lao brothers."

Su Yi sighed deeply, "If you dare to love, you will leave me!"

Su Yunchao put down his hand and smiled with tears: "No, I just think that you are the youngest, we took care of you when you were a child, and we didn't Xi used to take you."

Su Yi sighed deeply, "Who do you look down on?"
Old Man
Su sighed in his heart, although he knew Su Yunchao's work, it was indeed the first time he had seen him come back in a military uniform.

His eyes were also a little hot, and he probably felt that he was so embarrassed, so he hurriedly taught with a straight face: "What do we have to work hard, you have already handed it over to the state, just obey the instructions of the state."
Old Madam
Su was disgusted: "Yes, you don't have to take care of the family, everything is fine at home, you just take care of yourself!"

"Didn't you say you would come back after the year? Why did you come back suddenly, and you didn't tell us, and you didn't ask your eldest brother to pick it up.

Su Yunchao took the warm towel and wiped his face, and said with a smile: "No! I can come back on my own.

He wanted to joke, "The eldest brother runs after his sister-in-law every day, where is he embarrassed to call him", but he caught a glimpse of the faces of the eldest brother and Yu'er.

So he changed the topic and said:

"It's too chaotic over there, I was originally going to arrange for us to come back after the New Year, but fortunately, we all came back before the New Year."

Su Yunchao handed the warm towel to Su Zixi, and said, "Eat, eat!" Mom, I'm so hungry!
Old Mrs.
Su complained: "I don't know how to fill my stomach first on the way back?"

She patted off the residual snow on Su Yunchao's hair, how could she enter the door and there were still snowflakes on her hair.

Old Madam Su blamed again: "Look at you, you have to hide outside the door when you come back, you are really getting more and more naïve as you grow up, are you cold?"

Saying that, Xi habitually shook Su Yunchao's hand, although there was still some ice, but there was also a little warmth.

Old Madam Su secretly breathed a sigh of relief.

It turned out that Su Yunchao had quietly wrapped his hands with a warm towel just now, although it couldn't last long, but a few seconds was enough.

He handed the warm towel to Su Zixi on the side, and patted the back of Mrs. Su's hand while there was still temperature in his hand.Su Zixi lowered his head and clenched the towel in his hand.

The warm towel passed the temperature to Su Yunchao, and the original warm towel was already as cold as the snow that had just been scooped back from outside.

He casually took the warm towel and walked away.

Su Yichen pursed his lips, he already understood-

Lao Qi sacrificed, and now it is his heroic soul who is back...

He tried his best to restrain the emotions in his heart, his fingertips trembled a little, and he held Su Jinyu's hand hard.

Su Bao gave Yu'er the privilege of being able to see and touch, so the seventh should be too...

Old Madam Su was serving soup to Su Yunchao: "Come, drink a bowl of chicken soup to warm up your body first!"

Su Bao also returned to his position and said first: "Grandma, give Uncle Seven a taste of the souvenirs I brought!" Chicken!
King
Chu Jiang looked at this, looked at that, and nodded: "Yes, yes, yes!" The free-range chicken that Su Bao brought back is not an ordinary free-range chicken, when can't you eat ordinary chicken?

After that, he picked up the chicken leg in the bowl and took a bite first.

Although the free-range chickens in the underworld are good, the free-range chickens in the world are also really fragrant!

Old Madam Su nodded: "This is also true!"

Lao Qi's appetite is not half that of Su Bao, if he eats enough, he will not be able to eat so many good things.

It's better to drink half a bowl of chicken soup boiled by the free-range chicken brought back by Su Bao first.

Mother Wu reacted quickly, and quickly took an empty bowl from the sideboard next to her, and Mrs. Su scooped half a bowl of soup for him.

Su Yunchao held the bowl and drank the chicken soup of the Difu Chicken in one go, and then drank up the ordinary chicken soup that Mrs. Su had scooped just now.

"Whew—comfortable!" He sighed.

It's really comfortable, the chicken soup in the world is the taste of home, but the chicken soup in the underworld has a strange power, and he originally felt that the cold body was like a fire, and something was reviving.

"Delicious!" Su Yunchao was really unsatisfied, and he wanted to scoop a bowl of soup again.

Old Madam Su took his bowl and said, "Don't drink so much soup, eat some meat first!" Plug

and sew that's the final process.

It's time to eat porcelain.

Old Madam Su put a "chicken leg" bigger than a pig's leg on top of Su Yunchao's bowl.

"Eat!" She said, "It's not enough to tell my mom again!"

"Huh... Yu'er, what's wrong with you? Old Madam Su saw that Su Jinyu seemed to be crying, and asked strangely.

As soon as these words came out, the hearts of several people present were tense.