Chapter 541-550

Chapter 541: Invincible Su Bao

Mu Guifan's heart tightened, and he resisted the urge to rush forward.

Baby...... Dad can't be by your side all the time...

Maybe in another five years, ten years, maybe she'll get to where he can never reach, maybe alone...

Mu Guifan clenched his fists and held back abruptly.

Ji Chang had already left here because he couldn't bear to look at it directly.

Su Bao's shoulders hurt, and he subconsciously waved, and as a result, this meal was surrounded by evil spirits.

Layers of evil spirits, drowning out small figures...

"Su Bao!" Su He asked anxiously.

At this moment, Su Bao stepped on a chair and jumped upwards -

like a dragon going out to sea, her posture sensitively jumped out of the circle of demons.

Her little face no longer had the milk cute and immature just now, replaced by cold and unyielding.

The light in her eyes was like a lightning bolt that could not see a shadow, shuttling through the group of demons.

"Ahh She fought and ran while yelling, her voice still milky.

"Come on! You have the ability to get me!" Su Bao was also a little angry, so he didn't believe he couldn't do it!

"Is that all you have? I didn't even use a big trick! Su Bao shouted while dodging.

"You're still a devil! Omittedly! "The little one has become more and more skilled.

"Rubbish! It's all rubbish! "Su Bao is getting more and more free, fast as lightning.

Devil: "..."

In this life, I never dreamed that if I stepped on a horse and died, I would be treated as a dog.

It's so insulting!!

What about dignity!

What about their dignity as demons???

Wow whoa whoa...

The demons shouted and rushed up angrily, and as a result, they were stacked one by one, but they couldn't touch Su Bao!

"Okay, that's it!" Mu Guifan finally shouted to stop.

Su Bao quickly waved his hand, and a bright light flashed, and the evil spirits who were shouting were instantly pinned, unable to move or make a sound.

Devils: ┭┮_┭┮

I can't talk about ghosts.

Su Bao was so tired that his legs were soft, and he was about to kneel on the ground, and the next second he was picked up by Mu Guifan and held in his arms.

"Are you okay?" He endured the distress, and his voice was deep.

Su Bao nodded: "It's okay... It's just, hungry..."

Su He asked and quickly ran over with the cake.

The people in the restaurant on the fifth floor are gone, the waiters are all removed, but table after table of food in the buffet area is still there.

Su Bao swallowed two small cakes in one bite and poured two bottles of juice, and then saw Su Zixi coming over with a plate of garlic lobster.

She didn't refuse, she ate them all, and only then did she feel that her strength had returned.

"Come again!" Su Bao was ambitious, clenched his fists and shouted: "So many evil spirits, can't be wasted!" Devils

: "..."

So they're sandbags, right?

Love will disappear, right?

Instinctive reflexes trained, Su Bao stood motionless, and when the evil ghost was about to attack her, she slammed back and hit the opponent's head.

After such a lot of times, Su Bao's intuition quickly practiced, even if he was eating, he could intuitively feel the danger, and his brain had already flown out before he reacted.

In the end, no evil ghost was willing to engage in a sneak attack anymore!

Compressive intensity training, Su Bao hit from the first to the 39th, without stopping, and finally the demons were all afraid and retreated.

Explosive power training, constantly training Su Bao's explosive power with one punch can be, how many demons can be beaten into flying ashes - you can't use mana.

This purpose is to protect herself just in case of special circumstances.

At the beginning, Su Bao could kill a demon with one punch, and gradually two, four, six...

The final limit is ten punches in one punch.

At this point, the sky is almost dawning.

The soul hun burped, don't ask it full of dissatisfaction, you should ask if it can hold up.

The flower-hearted ghosts who poked their heads out of the soul were amazed.

Flower heart ghost: "Don't dare to provoke, don't dare to provoke!" Coward

: "Baby is amazing!"

Unlucky ghost: "That ghost is so pitiful."

They looked around the corner.

In the huge restaurant on the fifth floor, only a shivering evil ghost remained.

Looking at Xiao Su Bao with a fierce glare, he knelt down with a snort.

"Mom... Grandmother...... Ancestors...... Help..."He cried: "Spare me!"

Su Bao retracted his posture, clenched his fists and felt it, although he fought all night, he felt that the person was more awake.

She gently raised her hand, a palm split, the sound of a sonic boom sounded in the air, and a bottle half a meter away cracked open.

You can see how powerful this palm is!

Su Bao seemed to have discovered a new continent, and he looked left and right excitedly, and saw a coconut.

"Hey!" She split it with one palm and easily split the coconut in half.

The little one's eyes are starry: "Wow! In the future, grandma will not have to work hard to open durian! I can help split it with my bare hands!

"Brother, in the future, you will cut fruits to find me!"

Su He asked Su Zixi: "..."

The two brothers were dumbfounded.

And really... This is how much time can be trained...

Su Zixi quickly took out the book, and the original data was crossed out by him.

Name: Su Bao.

Attack: 9999 (full value 10000+, skill: Giant Talisman Array, when cooled down.)0.25s. Golden steamed buns, cooldown... Occupation

: Yan Luo King

Vitality: 999 (full value 1000)

Speed: 999 (full value 1000, small short legs run fast, almost comparable to flash).

Weapons: Purple-gold sledgehammer, spirit binding net, gossip compass, golden steamed buns, ghost talismans, Yan King Temple, Yin bow and arrow, giant talisman array, fist, five evil spirits...

Hit rate: 100% Portable

beasts: one master, one dad

Recovery: 999 (recovery after exhaustion: three small cakes required).

Dodge: 999

...

Su Zixi muttered, "Almost invincible... If you play the game and get such a character, you can't kill all of them! Thanks

to nature's gifts, he sent more than a hundred evil spirits and improved his sister's strength.

Super appreciated.

Su Zixi looked at Su Bao excitedly, but saw that her little hands were red and swollen, and she felt pain when she looked at it.

Su He asked distressedly holding her hand and asked, "Does it hurt?"

Su Bao's eyes were full of tears: "I didn't feel pain just now, but now I have a little bit of pain."

Su He asked and glanced at Mu Guifan.

It's over, you just wait for grandma's new weapon - pan ~

Ji Chang floated in and glanced at the empty restaurant, as well as the shivering evil ghosts in the corner.

"There's one miser left." Ji Chang waved his hand, and the only remaining miser was caught in his hands.

"If I'm not mistaken, you just bit Su Bao's shoulder, right?"

Miser: "..."

(┬_┬)

What did he do wrong!

Why was it sent to this place, aaaaaa